GDJB December 7 2006 Markus Schulz and Sasha
01. Vadim Zhukov - An Old Record
02. Blake Jarrell - Glitter Gun
03. Headstrong feat Tiff Lacey - The Truth (David West Remix)
04. Nic Chagall - Monday Bar (Sunset Mix)
05. Marco V - Simulated (Marco V 2006 Edit)
06. S.E.C. - From Here To Nowhere (Algarve Remix)
07. Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Andrew Bennett Bootleg Remix)
08. Elevation - Blinding Truth (Elevation 4AM Dub Mix)
09. DYAD10 - Sugar (Sweet Thing) (Tocadisco Remix)
01. Dirk Technic - I Love You (Mugwump's Sonic Race Devastversion)
03. John Acquaviva pres Swen Weber - First Stroke
04. Trentemoller - Always Something Better (Trentemoller Dub Remix)
05. John Acquaviva pres Swen Weber - First Stroke (Scratch Massive Mix)
06. John Acquaviva pres Swen Weber - First Stroke (Oliver Moldan Mix)
07. Zoo Brazil feat Yota - Make You Mine (Pete Heller's Big Day Mix)
08. Cubic - Superflyin
10. Underworld - Peggy Sussed (Pete Heller Dub)
11. Tim Deluxe - Espoos Rose
Rip Date....: 2006-12-07
Quality.....: 192kbps 44.1khz Joint Stereo
Mirror1 (thanks to bourne6):
Mirror2 (thanks to Mat00):
Last edited by mobi; 12-11-2006 at 10:22 AM.
wow yuo're so fast ...
thanx a really quick up!!! thanx a lot for the same!
re-uploading via www.gigasize.com link should be up in a few hours.......
Last edited by bourne6; 12-08-2006 at 03:14 AM.
Sweet, another Sasha guest mix... hopefully this time it will catch me in a better mood.
massive thanks for sharing... i'm delighted
Thank u for sharing this m8...
thank u, GDJB rocks!
Friday is trance overload with GDJB, TATW and ASOT all in one go!
Pass me the red bull ....
now there's one beautifull playlist
i like that sasha guestmix
that looks like one fabulous episode, jam packed full of quality prog!! cannot wait to hear this, with sasha appearing as guest, i dont think theirs any chance this episode can dissapoint
"Trance had become a dirty word. Thanks to Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Flip 'N' Fill and DJ Sammy, a generation of kids has grown up thinking trance is the shittiest music since country and western." - Paul Van Dyk