Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: [26.09.2008] Leon Bolier Album Release Party @ Club Poema, Utrecht (NL)

  1. #1
    Ghazala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    06-16-2010 @ 15:57 PM
    Location
    Germany, near the train station to NL :-)
    Gender
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Germany

    [26.09.2008] Leon Bolier Album Release Party @ Club Poema, Utrecht (NL)




    Leon Bolier presents first artist album in Utrecht, The Netherlands!

    At last, Leon Bolier’s debut artist album will be released. From September 29th on, this double CD ‘Pictures’ will be available in stores, and of course music lovers and critics are looking forward to the first artist album by the talented and versatile Leon Bolier. CD1 will mostly consist of fresh new solo productions, while CD2 will be filled with collabs with Sied van Riel, Galen Behr, Joop, Global Illumination, Cliff Coenraad, Jonas Steur and Daniel Wanrooy, accompanied by new and older solo productions. Of course one can expect the diversity that’s needed: from sweet moody trance to dance floor pounders and minimalistic work. The album is typical for the sound Leon Bolier stands for, difficult to be pigeonholed and surprising again and again.

    To celebrate this, Leon will kick off an album world tour on Friday the 26th of September in Club Poema, Utrecht (the Netherlands). From 11 pm on the party will explode and for this special occasion Leon Bolier invited some artist-friends to pump up the party even more! At this release-event the artist album will be available before the official release date, for the early birds. Club Poema is known as an intimate location, and Solarize Agency will host the event. A new sound-system has been added to Club Poema’s gearlist: Funktion One!

    As mentioned above, Leon Bolier invited some of his colleagues to celebrate the party with him. DJ Joop is the first name on the list that will receive a special party-hat on September 26th. The ever-smiling Frisian guy of course loves his parties and especially for his producing buddy Leon Bolier he loved to make room in his busy schedule. The 2nd artist on the list will be Sied van Riel. People that know their music are aware that Leon Bolier and Sied van Riel stand for a combination of quality music and humour. One week after his Gatecrasher debut, Sied will work the knobs in Club Poema. For the real progressive and house fans, we have a special dish: Fine Taste. This duo are receiving worldwide praise for their astonishing production work, and they’re becoming appreciated guests all over the world, including WMC Miami. Last but not least: Leon invited Norwegian trance giant Orjan Nilsen to join the guests in the Club Poema DJ Booth! With his massive hit ‘La Guitarra’, this Norwegian party animal made sure he was responsible for one of the summer hits for 2008. Orjan will play his subtile sound in Club Poema till sunrise!

    Presale for this event already has started through Timoco. Only 9,99 euros are needed to get your entrance ticket in presale!

    But, there’s even more: Especially for this night, you will be able to buy a combi-ticket to visit the event and get a copy of the double CD ‘Pictures’ by Leon Bolier. The special combi-tickets will cost 17,50 euros. Doorsale tickets will be available for 15,00 euros and the CD will be available at the event as well, for a special discount price: 10,00 euros. Ofcourse Leon Bolier and Solarize Agency invites everyone for this special event!



    Timetable
    23:00 - 00:15: Fine Taste
    00:15 - 01:30: Joop
    01:30 - 03:30: Leon Bolier
    03:30 - 04:45: Sied van Riel
    04:45 - 06:00: Orjan Nilsen
    MC: Da Silva


    Short Info:

    Solarize Night - Leon Bolier Album Release Event


    Date: Friday the 26th of September 2008
    Venue: Club Poema, Utrecht, NL
    Time: 23:00 - 06:00
    Presale: EUR 9,99 (excl. CD) or EUR 17,50 (incl. CD)
    Doorsale: EUR 15,00 (excl. CD)
    Presale address: Timoco Webshop

    Usefull links
    :
    Leon Bolier website
    Club Poema website
    Solarize Agency website

    +++ THE EVENT WILL BE LIVE BROADCASTED ON AFTERHOURS.FM!!!!! +++

    Ticket printed - train is booked. Can't wait
    Last edited by Ghazala; 09-24-2008 at 11:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Jimmyplash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    03-20-2017 @ 02:44 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    942
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts
    Chile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazala



    Leon Bolier presents first artist album in Utrecht, The Netherlands!

    At last, Leon Bolier’s debut artist album will be released. From September 29th on, this double CD ‘Pictures’ will be available in stores, and of course music lovers and critics are looking forward to the first artist album by the talented and versatile Leon Bolier. CD1 will mostly consist of fresh new solo productions, while CD2 will be filled with collabs with Sied van Riel, Galen Behr, Joop, Global Illumination, Cliff Coenraad, Jonas Steur and Daniel Wanrooy, accompanied by new and older solo productions. Of course one can expect the diversity that’s needed: from sweet moody trance to dance floor pounders and minimalistic work. The album is typical for the sound Leon Bolier stands for, difficult to be pigeonholed and surprising again and again.

    To celebrate this, Leon will kick off an album world tour on Friday the 26th of September in Club Poema, Utrecht (the Netherlands). From 11 pm on the party will explode and for this special occasion Leon Bolier invited some artist-friends to pump up the party even more! At this release-event the artist album will be available before the official release date, for the early birds. Club Poema is known as an intimate location, and Solarize Agency will host the event. A new sound-system has been added to Club Poema’s gearlist: Funktion One!

    As mentioned above, Leon Bolier invited some of his colleagues to celebrate the party with him. DJ Joop is the first name on the list that will receive a special party-hat on September 26th. The ever-smiling Frisian guy of course loves his parties and especially for his producing buddy Leon Bolier he loved to make room in his busy schedule. The 2nd artist on the list will be Sied van Riel. People that know their music are aware that Leon Bolier and Sied van Riel stand for a combination of quality music and humour. One week after his Gatecrasher debut, Sied will work the knobs in Club Poema. For the real progressive and house fans, we have a special dish: Fine Taste. This duo are receiving worldwide praise for their astonishing production work, and they’re becoming appreciated guests all over the world, including WMC Miami. Last but not least: Leon invited Norwegian trance giant Orjan Nilsen to join the guests in the Club Poema DJ Booth! With his massive hit ‘La Guitarra’, this Norwegian party animal made sure he was responsible for one of the summer hits for 2008. Orjan will play his subtile sound in Club Poema till sunrise!

    Presale for this event already has started through Timoco. Only 9,99 euros are needed to get your entrance ticket in presale!

    But, there’s even more: Especially for this night, you will be able to buy a combi-ticket to visit the event and get a copy of the double CD ‘Pictures’ by Leon Bolier. The special combi-tickets will cost 17,50 euros. Doorsale tickets will be available for 15,00 euros and the CD will be available at the event as well, for a special discount price: 10,00 euros. Ofcourse Leon Bolier and Solarize Agency invites everyone for this special event!



    Short Info:

    Solarize Night - Leon Bolier Album Release Event

    Date: Friday the 26th of September 2008
    Venue: Club Poema, Utrecht, NL
    Time: 23:00 - 06:00
    Presale: EUR 9,99 (excl. CD) or EUR 17,50 (incl. CD)
    Doorsale: EUR 15,00 (excl. CD)
    Presale address: Timoco Webshop

    Usefull links:
    Leon Bolier website
    Club Poema website
    Solarize Agency website


    Ticket printed - train is booked. Can't wait
    can't wait too my friend

    Thanks for the info

    The Old Sound Of Tiesto .... A Way Of Life!!!
    The Sound Of Leon Bolier ... Another Good Way Of Life!!!

  3. #3
    Puppetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-18-2018 @ 20:28 PM
    Location
    Zevenaar, NL
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    12,113
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 1,506x in 982 Posts
    Netherlands
    I'll be there, any more TF'ers going?
    There will be a meeting at 21:00 at cafe "Van Buuren" which is next to Club Poema!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    07-09-2012 @ 18:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Portugal
    hi TFs

    by mistake I bought 2 extra tickets to this party (without CD)... I can sell each for 8 euros.

    please send interest to pedro.estrela@gmail.com

    thanks
    Great Tutorial: STOP 320kpbs reencoding http://www.trancefix.nl/showthread.php?t=94262

  5. #5
    Ghazala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    06-16-2010 @ 15:57 PM
    Location
    Germany, near the train station to NL :-)
    Gender
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Germany
    Timetable on first post

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    07-29-2009 @ 17:37 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Netherlands
    This one will be great too!
    I'm also really curious how Leons album will be.

  7. #7
    TimEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    11-03-2009 @ 21:22 PM
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    2,951
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts
    Netherlands
    The line-up you have in the opening-post is for Solarize ADE party.

  8. #8
    DJ@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    04-27-2014 @ 18:35 PM
    Location
    51.825507,4.813739
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    1,169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindphaser
    I'll be there, any more TF'ers going?
    There will be a meeting at 21:00 at cafe "Van Buuren" which is next to Club Poema!
    Yes I'm going.. I don't know if any friends of mine want to be there so early, but i'm sure i'll visit that cafe before entering Poema. I've been there before.

    Í still have to get myself some tickets. Nx week i'll do that.

    C ya!!
    www.twitter.com/edwinoudenes
    Forget about your other information sources

  9. #9
    DJ@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    04-27-2014 @ 18:35 PM
    Location
    51.825507,4.813739
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    1,169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Netherlands
    Line-up

    23:00 - 00:15: Fine Taste
    00:15 - 01:30: Joop
    01:30 - 03:30: Leon Bolier
    03:30 - 04:45: Sied van Riel
    04:45 - 06:00: Ørjan Nilsen
    00:00 - 00:00: MC: Da Silva
    www.twitter.com/edwinoudenes
    Forget about your other information sources

  10. #10
    DJ@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    04-27-2014 @ 18:35 PM
    Location
    51.825507,4.813739
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    1,169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by TimEL
    The line-up you have in the opening-post is for Solarize ADE party.
    The post above this one is the REAL line up
    www.twitter.com/edwinoudenes
    Forget about your other information sources

  11. #11
    Lady_Yce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    10-23-2009 @ 22:39 PM
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Posts
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Netherlands
    hmm was planning on going, but my friends deside to plan walibi on the next day.. so im skipping it

    but ADE is coming up soon and tonight above&beyond!!
    Next event(s):
    30.04.09 CityMoves @ Leiden (NL)
    09.05.09 Serenity @ Eindhoven (NL)
    16.05.09 ArmadaNight @ Amsterdam (NL)
    28.06.09 LatinVillage Festival @ Halfweg (NL)
    04/05.07.09 Luminosity Beach Festival @ Zandvoort (NL)

  12. #12
    DJ@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    04-27-2014 @ 18:35 PM
    Location
    51.825507,4.813739
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    1,169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Netherlands
    I'll go with some friends.. tickets bought already.. maybe 4 or 5 friends:d
    I don't wanna miss Orjan, and i've got to work saturday:O I think i'm not totally fresh the day after:P
    www.twitter.com/edwinoudenes
    Forget about your other information sources

  13. #13
    Puppetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-18-2018 @ 20:28 PM
    Location
    Zevenaar, NL
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    12,113
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 1,506x in 982 Posts
    Netherlands
    I'll be there (cafe van buuren) at around 22:00o'clock together with my girl and some "luminosity" friends

    CAN'T WAIT!

  14. #14
    mikhael4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 12:57 PM
    Location
    dubai U.A.E
    Gender
    Posts
    6,236
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Dubai
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity
    I'll be there (cafe van buuren) at around 22:00o'clock together with my girl and some "luminosity" friends

    CAN'T WAIT!
    such a lucky dude u are lol

  15. #15
    Ghazala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    06-16-2010 @ 15:57 PM
    Location
    Germany, near the train station to NL :-)
    Gender
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Germany
    Edited the timetable... sorry for posting the wrong one!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •