Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Above and Beyond Live at P3 11-22-2002

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 17:35 PM
    Location
    Trancefix.nl
    Gender
    Posts
    10,715
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 661x in 532 Posts
    Germany

    Above and Beyond Live at P3 11-22-2002

    Above and Beyond Live at P3 11-22-2002

    sorry no tracklist

    http://rapidshare.com/files/32695828...3_11-22-02.mp3
    www.TranceFix.nl - Your #1 trance resource

  2. #2
    Progrez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    12-08-2019 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,449
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 990x in 646 Posts
    Australia
    Bump

    Above & Beyond - Live @ ID&T Radio (07-11-02)

    01 (00:00) Ocean Lab - Beautiful Together
    02 (06:09) Warrior - If You Want Me
    03 (12:33) Katana - Fancy Fair
    04 (17:34) Ayumi Hamasaki - M (Above & Beyond Typhoon Dub)
    05 (23:31) Above & Beyond - Far From In Love
    06 (29:13) P.O.S - Remember (Summer Sun)
    07 (34:41) Darren Tate vs Jono Grant - Let The Light Shine In
    08 (41:04) Rollerball - Albinoni
    09 (46:44) Ocean Lab - Sky Falls Down (Armin van Buuren Remix)


    http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...d/t-79425.html

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    12-04-2011 @ 21:37 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    10,099
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 137x in 108 Posts
    Finland
    Great A&B set! Thanks!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 12:44 PM
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    5,775
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    382
    Thanked 785x in 521 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Above and Beyond Live at P3 11-22-2002

    sorry no tracklist

    http://rapidshare.com/files/32695828...3_11-22-02.mp3
    Looks like this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Progrez View Post
    Bump

    Above & Beyond - Live @ ID&T Radio (07-11-02)

    01 (00:00) Ocean Lab - Beautiful Together
    02 (06:09) Warrior - If You Want Me
    03 (12:33) Katana - Fancy Fair
    04 (17:34) Ayumi Hamasaki - M (Above & Beyond Typhoon Dub)
    05 (23:31) Above & Beyond - Far From In Love
    06 (29:13) P.O.S - Remember (Summer Sun)
    07 (34:41) Darren Tate vs Jono Grant - Let The Light Shine In
    08 (41:04) Rollerball - Albinoni
    09 (46:44) Ocean Lab - Sky Falls Down (Armin van Buuren Remix)


    http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...d/t-79425.html
    ..and this is not the same set.. Just by looking on the date..
    Anyways, tracklist looks amazing!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    12-04-2011 @ 21:37 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    10,099
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 137x in 108 Posts
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by chreddy View Post
    ..and this is not the same set.. Just by looking on the date..
    Anyways, tracklist looks amazing!
    But the tracks match! I listened the set. Although those timelines for .cue-file aren't correct. :P

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 12:44 PM
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    5,775
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    382
    Thanked 785x in 521 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Euforix View Post
    But the tracks match! I listened the set. Although those timelines for .cue-file aren't correct. :P
    Ah okay..
    The timelines can be fixed.. It's actually not that difficult (to create a cue and edit the timelines)..

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    12-04-2011 @ 21:37 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    10,099
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 137x in 108 Posts
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by chreddy View Post
    Ah okay..
    The timelines can be fixed.. It's actually not that difficult (to create a cue and edit the timelines)..
    True. Almost done.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 12:44 PM
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    5,775
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    382
    Thanked 785x in 521 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Euforix View Post
    True. Almost done.
    Great work!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •