Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Thread: Offical Lolcat/Loldog thread of TranceFix.

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 19:52 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts
    United States

Offical Lolcat/Loldog thread of TranceFix.

I bet you were reading the title and you had the funny reaction of "OMG" or "Rly?"

Or you happened to see that the words incorporated the use of "Lolcat" or "Loldog" in the thread title.

Yes. This is it. a Lolcat and Loldog thread. Im not lieing.

Here are some ground rules.

RULES and REGULATIONS.
    1. You must speak proper "Lol" language.
    Ex.

A

Typed/Spoken: ur cart ish dew for inspekshun.
    Translated into english : Your cart is do for inspection.

B

The picture below provides a clear interpretation. PAY ATTENTION

Wave ur hands in air if youz a tru playr

Translation: Wave your hands in the air if you are a true player.
    ~~~~

Now as you can see, Lol language isnt much different from that of the English language, its conjunctions and adverbs may be pronounced the same but clearly spelled differently.
    Pay attention as this is crucial to your "Lol" language enlightenment.

2. You MUST speak LOLLANGUAGE IN THIS THREAD. NO EXCUSES.

Punishments include the below following.
    A. You will be misunderstood. (Cmon You should know that)
    B. You will be warned.
    C. You will be denied ALL hamburgers and hotdogs
    D. You will be forced to change your post into the best interpretation in lollanguage.

E. Further abuse of not following rules, the subject will be frowned upon by the whole community. (Trust me, Hamburgers and hotdogs will NOT taste so good when this happens, dont say I didnt warn you)

3. With EVERY post you must include a picture of a LOLCAT OR LOLDOG and LOL-LANGUAGE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE IN THIS THREAD! (No excuses, Read "Punishments" if you dont believe me)

4. You are allowed to make your own captions of pictures, Make them appropriate, respectable and must be in lol language

5. Be nice. and respectful to all animals please
    ~~~~~~

Please respect these rules, it only makes it interesting.

Photos can be found @ http://icanhascheezburger.com

~~~~~~~~~~~

pweas, wets bgin dish phun nao :3 ... GummyFox <3
    Last edited by GummyFox; 02-11-2010 at 04:23 AM.
    :]?

Last Online
    04-25-2016 @ 09:56 AM
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210x in 799 Posts
    United Kingdom
    We used to have a bot that would give us a feed of this lot, seems it has gone since the upgrade, as funny as some are is there a real need for this thread?

I appreciate the enthusiasm but we have a funny pictures thread where the good ones can go into. Having this topic also opens to the floodgates to people starting up every other lol thread known to man.

There is a place for these pictures to be posted already in my mind, for the reasons posted above I'm considering closing this thread, sorry Gummyfox

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Mulling over thoughts ... I don't want to be a party stopper so ...

The only way I see this as having any justification for a separate thread is making it an exclusive personal submissions & captions thread, is this what you're suggesting? If so we'll keep it to that.

What I don't want is duplicity of threads you see, we don't need the same pictures appearing across two different threads.

Thread has been kept open for the time being ...
    Last edited by Darren; 02-11-2010 at 04:37 AM.
    'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety' - Benjamin Franklin

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 19:52 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    We used to have a bot that would give us a feed of this lot, seems it has gone since the upgrade, as funny as some are is there a real need for this thread?

I appreciate the enthusiasm but we have a funny pictures thread where the good ones can go into. Having this topic also opens to the floodgates to people starting up every other lol thread known to man.

There is a place for these pictures to be posted already in my mind, for the reasons posted above I'm considering closing this thread, sorry Gummyfox

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Mulling over thoughts ... I don't want to be a party stopper so ...

The only way I see this as having any justification for a separate thread is making it an exclusive personal submissions & captions thread, is this what you're suggesting? If so we'll keep it to that.

What I don't want is duplicity of threads you see, we don't need the same pictures appearing across two different threads.

Thread has been kept open for the time being ...
    Bah, I didnt know T_____T

Oh well, Thanks Darren :3
    :]?

Last Online
    04-25-2016 @ 09:56 AM
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210x in 799 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Decided to close as I don't see enough merit in giving this a separate thread when we already have funny pics. Keep the contributions coming though Gummyfox
    'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety' - Benjamin Franklin