Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: confessions thread

Last Online
    12-26-2013 @ 01:12 AM
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 166x in 121 Posts
    United States
    Like Badass, I still don't know how to swim either. Didn't get the opportunity to learn properly at a young age, and then as a teen I developed a fear of even submersing my head. The water filling my ears, nose and mouth makes me panic :/ I even dream about drowning.

And I also have a scar on my face, but it's barely noticeable. Got a toothbrush through the cheek, though I was too young to remember the experience.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms.Sivad For This Useful Post:

badass (05-14-2013)

Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 16:56 PM
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,065x in 2,348 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Sivad View Post
    Like Badass, I still don't know how to swim either. Didn't get the opportunity to learn properly at a young age, and then as a teen I developed a fear of even submersing my head. The water filling my ears, nose and mouth makes me panic :/ I even dream about drowning.

And I also have a scar on my face, but it's barely noticeable. Got a toothbrush through the cheek, though I was too young to remember the experience.
    That must have been sore! How did you manage that? Surely not brushing so hard that you slid off the teeth and went through your cheek. Done that to my gums on a few occasions, but never with enough force to pierce my cheek.
    May Mix

Last Online
    07-11-2016 @ 00:22 AM
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 772x in 526 Posts
    Netherlands
    With all the swimming, water stories going on...

I almost drowned when I was 3. Fell off our boat (a small catamaran) while fishing. My mom noticed me and pulled me out in time, though I did break my leg when hitting the spinning propeller of the boat. So she pulls me out, broken leg and all, almost drowned, and I cry over losing my shoe. And I play waterpolo these days. So while I can still remember parts of it, the whole experience did not really make an impression apparently.
    My first track, let me know what you think!

Please give me feedback, I want to get better

Oh and don't be afraid to go to my Facebook page and hit like button, it's there for a reason

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex E For This Useful Post:

badass (05-14-2013)

Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 13:58 PM
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine^ View Post
    i don't want kids... I just don't have the need, and I've always felt this way. I hope it's not gonna ruin my relationship :/ question is, am I gonna get one some day, want to have one, because of my boyfriend, because he wants one? I have no idea.
    Wow, that's a pretty big thing. Ever thought about telling him?

I've been told I have an increased risk of getting cancer because both my mom have it and my grandpa died of it.

Last Online
    08-12-2017 @ 00:28 AM
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,105 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
    Before I listened to trance I listened to really cheesy & girly electronic music that was also labeled trance on YouTube. It'd probably be classified as Happy Hardcore though. Ashamed for some of the comments I placed on YouTube haha.

Still like some of the songs, lol...
    hahahahahahaha this made me laugh so much because i feel the same way regarding some of my posts when i was younger
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex E View Post
    I'm horrified by the idea of a 9 to 5 job, trying to 'have a career' a.k.a. hoping for that promotion that might give you a fraction more money and fancier title, moderate house in a boring area, stale housewife on the couch, etc. Basically, having that 'normal' life we're all being trained to have. The only thing I'm looking forward to is having children one day. Not too soon though.
    if you're terrified by the idea of a 9-5 job, i'm assuming you want to be your own boss? i don't like the idea of having to work for anyone else so we started our own company where we won't have to work for weeks at a time in the summer...you get to set your own hours

i don't want kids... I just don't have the need, and I've always felt this way. I hope it's not gonna ruin my relationship :/ question is, am I gonna get one some day, want to have one, because of my boyfriend, because he wants one? I have no idea.
    i used to want kids but not anymore for obvious reasons lol...i hope it doesn't ruin your relationship...i have a friend who is just like you...she doesn't want kids and her last relationship got ruined by it because her BF wanted many kids (he's italian)...but now she met a guy with kids already and he doesn't want any more kids and neither does she so their relationship works really well...have you guys had a kids/marriage discussion yet?

wow sometimes i have those terrifying nightmares also...my biggest fear is that i'm in a plane and it crashes into an ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex E View Post
    With all the swimming, water stories going on...

I almost drowned when I was 3. Fell off our boat (a small catamaran) while fishing. My mom noticed me and pulled me out in time, though I did break my leg when hitting the spinning propeller of the boat. So she pulls me out, broken leg and all, almost drowned, and I cry over losing my shoe. And I play waterpolo these days. So while I can still remember parts of it, the whole experience did not really make an impression apparently.
    wow we have a lot of similarities i was 3 too when i almost drowned and my mom noticed i was drowning and saved me...i was such a badass that she told me not to ever go anywhere on my own but i didn't listen...i went fishing by myself and apparently i got reeled in by a fish...but my second time was much worse, left me with a gigantic scar under my right eye...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

Alex E (05-14-2013)

Last Online
    12-05-2017 @ 11:33 AM
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081x in 694 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post
    Wow, that's a pretty big thing. Ever thought about telling him?
    Quote Originally Posted by badass View Post
    i used to want kids but not anymore for obvious reasons lol...i hope it doesn't ruin your relationship...have you guys had a kids/marriage discussion yet?
    He knows that I've felt this way always, I've also told him that I'm hoping it will change eventually. He doesn't want kids within the next 4 years at least, so that's a relief for me. And he said that right now he wants ME, the rest we'll figure out along the way
    having said this, the idea of having kids isn't 100% out of the question, like it was until about three years ago. After I've become an aunt to the cutest kid ever (my niece who is almost 3 years old) I find myself more tolerant to kids, and who knows maybe ill grow up and want one for myself some day i do know though, that if I'm ever gonna have a kid it's going to be with my boyfriend. He is the love of my life.
    pure love for my TranceFix family

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Life is made of small moments like these

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:

badass (05-14-2013)

Last Online
    08-12-2017 @ 00:28 AM
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,105 Posts
    United States
    He knows that I've felt this way always, I've also told him that I'm hoping it will change eventually. He doesn't want kids within the next 4 years at least, so that's a relief for me. And he said that right now he wants ME, the rest we'll figure out along the way
    having said this, the idea of having kids isn't 100% out of the question, like it was until about three years ago. After I've become an aunt to the cutest kid ever (my niece who is almost 3 years old) I find myself more tolerant to kids, and who knows maybe ill grow up and want one for myself some day i do know though, that if I'm ever gonna have a kid it's going to be with my boyfriend. He is the love of my life.
    just let time do its thing and everything will fall into place

Last Online
    04-25-2016 @ 09:56 AM
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210x in 799 Posts
    United Kingdom
    After I've become an aunt to the cutest kid ever (my niece who is almost 3 years old) I find myself more tolerant to kids, and who knows maybe ill grow up and want one for myself some day
    If it helps I am in much the same position on Children, I have a little Niece exactly the same age, they open your eyes. You have good days and bad but they can be a joy. I just think, don't rule anything out and certainly don't set yourself upon anything either until you're sure. Live your life a little more first and enjoy the freedoms you have. You'll know when the time is right.
    'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety' - Benjamin Franklin

Last Online
    Today @ 04:55 AM
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820x in 1,369 Posts
    Norway

I'm not a proffesional swimmer either. I had 'Extra' classes with one of my mates when i was little,
    but i was too scared to actually fully learn it.

While my friends enjoy a good swim in the summer, i'm on land enjoying a beer or a cigarette
    Old Skool Trance FTW!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Halon For This Useful Post:

Ms.Sivad (05-15-2013)

Last Online
    12-26-2013 @ 01:12 AM
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 166x in 121 Posts
    United States

Merged

Quote Originally Posted by Halon View Post
    I'm not a proffesional swimmer either. I had 'Extra' classes with one of my mates when i was little,
    but i was too scared to actually fully learn it.

While my friends enjoy a good swim in the summer, i'm on land enjoying a beer or a cigarette
    Well I don't smoke, drink, or swim so I'd be... lying in the sand making sand angels I suppose, ha. Or maybe I'll bring a fucking knitting kit, ugh...

I'd like to get some professional lessons myself, but haven't been mentally prepared nor found a place and opportunity yet. Maybe that'll never happen though cause I'll be too self-conscious to expose my lack of adeptness flopping around like a one-finned flounder lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangle View Post
    That must have been sore! How did you manage that? Surely not brushing so hard that you slid off the teeth and went through your cheek. Done that to my gums on a few occasions, but never with enough force to pierce my cheek.
    Oops, sorry that I forgot to respond... I think I may actually remember the moment before it happened-- I was climbing up on a bed with a toothbrush in my mouth :/ guess I slipped and fell forward or something. Was about 3 or 4 years old at the time I reckon.
    Last edited by PegaSus; 05-15-2013 at 08:06 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms.Sivad For This Useful Post:

Halon (05-15-2013)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:24 PM
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,693x in 1,024 Posts
    Estonia
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Might as well chip in with some random stuff, both serious and nonserious.

- I loved Warner Bros as a kid and cringed at Disney cartoons.
    - I have driven completely round the M25 in one go.
    - I used to fear water as a child, then learnt to swim & snorkel well.
    - I supported Newcastle United before I supported Spurs.
    - I was raised as a Roman Catholic, have never considered myself one however.
    - I stir my drinks anti-clockwise and play snooker left handed.
    - I am lucky to be alive, I was read last rites and clinically diagnosed dead as a baby.
    - I've experienced things in life that I can't explain with rational thought, it keeps me open and away from arrogance.
    - I've a large scar up my stomach.
    - I've bruised my eardrum from being stupidly close to speakers.
    - I've tried to hit my best friend, he's still my best friend.
    - I used to be a depressed drunk, I stopped, drank nothing for a year and now am a balanced drunk (though not in walking ).
    - I am against the use of capital punishment, even for the most objectionable of crimes.
    - If I was born a girl, my name would have been Dominique.
    - I've missed Near Years celebrations passed out over a toilet before.
    - I've had my hair long, medium and short in length before.
    rofl awsome, name Dominique always reminds me of this song, dont ask me why

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:58 PM
    Mentioned
    541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229x in 2,556 Posts
    Netherlands
    My CD Collection:

1000 items and rising

http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=PegaSus2k6

Last Online
    04-25-2016 @ 09:56 AM
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210x in 799 Posts
    United Kingdom

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darren For This Useful Post:

badass (05-31-2013), PegaSus (05-31-2013)

Last Online
    04-23-2018 @ 17:40 PM
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 364x in 225 Posts
    Scotland
    lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ass-pinata.jpg