Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59

Thread: Armin van Buuren Feat. Ana Criado - I'll Listen [Armada Music]

  1. #16
    maws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    11-10-2012 @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts
    Egypt
    not bad
    System F -Out Of The Blue , Armin-Touch Me

  2. #17
    Evgeni_Dimitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    12-17-2012 @ 20:18 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 12x in 8 Posts
    Bulgaria
    sounds nice but nothing special
    Listen my first mix

  3. #18
    TranceForLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:01 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 284x in 186 Posts
    Poland
    Great track for me! Amazing voice + great melody!

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    05-28-2013 @ 20:23 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 92x in 62 Posts
    France
    Great track for me! Amazing voice + great melody!
    I agree it's nice to see Armin can still do some good track now !

  5. #20
    Voci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:06 AM
    Location
    Assen, Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    4,564
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    439
    Thanked 1,565x in 948 Posts
    Netherlands
    Pretty nice indeed. Sounds a lot like trance, lol. If his album will include such music, then we will be in for a surprise.

    Armin, do it!
    Curious about Voci’s dj-sets? Mixcloud.com/jml-mixes/

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    05-28-2013 @ 20:23 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 92x in 62 Posts
    France
    Pretty nice indeed. Sounds a lot like trance, lol. If his album will include such music, then we will be in for a surprise.

    Armin, do it!
    After all those years of pretty crap music, I think Armin should now think to their trance fans and start again to produce quality music ! so, yes : Armin DO IT PPPPLLLLEEAAASSSE !! Trance music is what he does the best ! and Benno De Goeij is also a genius for trance ! so I think both can make an absolute beauty album !

  7. #22
    malka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    03-14-2015 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Gender
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    728
    Thanked 356x in 232 Posts
    Balearic Islands
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover54 View Post
    After all those years of pretty crap music, I think Armin should now think to their trance fans and start again to produce quality music ! so, yes : Armin DO IT PPPPLLLLEEAAASSSE !! Trance music is what he does the best ! and Benno De Goeij is also a genius for trance ! so I think both can make an absolute beauty album !
    1. He wants money, Armada wants money, so they wont come back to its roots. They want to focus in as many markets they are able to and they won't doubt to release crap tunes in the future in order to sell more records.
    2. Benno is musically dead for many years ago
    3. Armin is uninspired and without ideas (same gaia's sounds, crap tunes such as we are here to make some noise, etc) for many years ago
    4. the track in question is far from he used to do great in the past.
    5. Same vocals again and again. There are only Ana Criado to sing a song?
    Last edited by malka; 08-10-2012 at 04:06 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to malka For This Useful Post:

    Progrez (08-10-2012)

  9. #23
    Payo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    07-04-2016 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Gender
    Posts
    2,269
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked 504x in 341 Posts
    Uruguay
    Quote Originally Posted by Voci View Post
    Pretty nice indeed. Sounds a lot like trance, lol. If his album will include such music, then we will be in for a surprise.

    Armin, do it!
    Voci don't forget this will be released on UR6. The UR compilations have always been Trancy, Armin has always respected Trance on UR, nothing to do with the ASOT saga


    The track seems nice, Suddenly Summer grown a lot on me, i have the feeling it will be the same story with this one...




  10. #24
    maws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    11-10-2012 @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts
    Egypt
    Quote Originally Posted by malka View Post
    1. He wants money, Armada wants money, so they wont come back to its roots. They want to focus in as many markets they are able to and they won't doubt to release crap tunes in the future in order to sell more records.
    2. Benno is musically dead for many years ago
    3. Armin is uninspired and without ideas (same gaia's sounds, crap tunes such as we are here to make some noise, etc) for many years ago
    4. the track in question is far from he used to do great in the past.
    5. Same vocals again and again. There are only Ana Criado to sing a song?
    typical armin haters or boring uplifting lovers
    System F -Out Of The Blue , Armin-Touch Me

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maws For This Useful Post:

    Helvetican (08-10-2012), Space_Girl (08-20-2012)

  12. #25
    Progrez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 988x in 645 Posts
    Australia
    ^^ I don't think he's a hater he just dislikes the soulless tracks being churned out by Armin over the past 4 years.
    Last edited by Progrez; 08-10-2012 at 04:28 AM.

  13. #26
    malka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    03-14-2015 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Gender
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    728
    Thanked 356x in 232 Posts
    Balearic Islands
    Quote Originally Posted by Payo View Post
    Voci don't forget this will be released on UR6. The UR compilations have always been Trancy, Armin has always respected Trance on UR, nothing to do with the ASOT saga


    The track seems nice, Suddenly Summer grown a lot on me, i have the feeling it will be the same story with this one...
    Why he shouldn't respect trance in a Trance-called album?

  14. #27
    maws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    11-10-2012 @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts
    Egypt
    Quote Originally Posted by Progrez View Post
    ^^ I don't think he's a hater he just dislikes the soulless tracks being churned out by Armin over he past 4 years.
    soulless ? hmmm... not agree
    System F -Out Of The Blue , Armin-Touch Me

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to maws For This Useful Post:

    Space_Girl (08-20-2012)

  16. #28
    malka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    03-14-2015 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Gender
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    728
    Thanked 356x in 232 Posts
    Balearic Islands
    Quote Originally Posted by maws View Post
    soulless ? hmmm... not agree
    Just compare both styles, 1 before 2006 and the other one after that year

    you will see

  17. #29
    maws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    11-10-2012 @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts
    Egypt
    Quote Originally Posted by malka View Post
    Just compare both styles, 1 before 2006 and the other one after that year

    you will see
    I like Armin until 2006 ... and after 2006
    Last edited by maws; 08-10-2012 at 23:53 PM.
    System F -Out Of The Blue , Armin-Touch Me

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to maws For This Useful Post:

    Space_Girl (08-20-2012)

  19. #30
    maws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    11-10-2012 @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts
    Egypt
    Quote Originally Posted by malka View Post
    2. Benno is musically dead for many years ago
    "sigh"
    System F -Out Of The Blue , Armin-Touch Me

Similar Threads

  1. Aly & Fila - Live @ FSOE from Space Sharm (13-04-2012)
    By FRAER_X in forum Live Sets 2011 - 2016
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 01:10 AM
  2. Armada Music Conducting TOP10 Trances Tunes Ever POLL..
    By HaTeyLa in forum Music Related Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 13:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •