Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!
Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1203

Thread: What's on your mind today? - Part 4

  1. #376
    Nangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 15:56 PM
    Location
    Derry (Mostly)
    Gender
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 4,067x in 2,350 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Halon View Post
    Well, this is fun. I've just recently got the information that i'm kicked out of the third place in my town to get a drink. The reason? For smoking inside! Can't even remember doing so! It's a conspiracy, i know it! It's the damn Family running the Hotel Company thats behind it! I hate the damn Family! I've smoked inside the Bar before, and i've been never kicked out before! FUCK! I hate my life, and i hate my hometown right now! I HAD one last place to go, but the damn owner of the Pub closes at 10-11 PM, Don't know why, but hes been slacking off lately. Don't want to work obviously! Now i need to sit by myself and drink the Moonshine i have been sitting around for awhile to get drunk! Ahhhhh!
    Lol, moonshine is crazy stuff. There's a few people round here brew it as well, I don't fancy it myself, heard too many horror storys regarding it. One of them being that when your drink water the next day it gets you drunk again.

    Look on the bright side mate, at least you save yourself a fortune.
    May Mix

  2. #377
    Halon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:14 PM
    Location
    Norway - Scandinavia
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    5,567
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked 1,844x in 1,390 Posts
    Norway
    YOU KNOW WHAT ? I'm moving away from this Inbred Sociopath-place of mine to a much better place soon! Can't handle this anymore! Need my space, and need the oppurtunity to be able to get into a Scocial place without being "the one" whos "tainted" and can't get in because of "Stupid" reasons! Jesus! Well, i guess thats rule of living in a small place where everyone know you and you're just as crazy as everyone else, or even worse!

    I hate the fact the the main Hotel bussiness here is owned by a Family, With obvious powers, and i mean, they can control everyone, and kick out everyone they don't like for no reason at all. No need to argue! The Hotel group is a part of the Rica hotel group, but complaining to them wont do any good!
    Old Skool Trance FTW!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Halon For This Useful Post:

    Alex E (10-27-2013)

  4. #378
    Halon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:14 PM
    Location
    Norway - Scandinavia
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    5,567
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked 1,844x in 1,390 Posts
    Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangle View Post
    Lol, moonshine is crazy stuff. There's a few people round here brew it as well, I don't fancy it myself, heard too many horror storys regarding it. One of them being that when your drink water the next day it gets you drunk again.

    Look on the bright side mate, at least you save yourself a fortune.
    Yeah, it is indeed some craxy stuff. Either way, i'm out of Beer and i need to be drunk to function. I can't stop drinking when i have started, so it's the last thing i have to stay drunk.

    Either way, i haven't been out for two weeks, so i was kind of exited to go out today. Then i phoned the Hotel rexeption (Yes, we do that occasionally to know if the Bar is open or not) and he told me that i was not Welcome at the Hotel/Bar anymore for smoking inside, Jesus! I've done that before, but i din't get kicked out because of that! I guess i'll be drinking home with myself every weekend, when my friends are out having fun, Thats real fun
    Old Skool Trance FTW!!!

  5. #379
    NomadZXZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    05-20-2020 @ 02:18 AM
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Posts
    2,329
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,707
    Thanked 653x in 493 Posts
    United States
    @Gagi good luck! Let us know how it goes

  6. #380
    Nangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 15:56 PM
    Location
    Derry (Mostly)
    Gender
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 4,067x in 2,350 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Halon View Post
    Yeah, it is indeed some craxy stuff. Either way, i'm out of Beer and i need to be drunk to function. I can't stop drinking when i have started, so it's the last thing i have to stay drunk.

    Either way, i haven't been out for two weeks, so i was kind of exited to go out today. Then i phoned the Hotel rexeption (Yes, we do that occasionally to know if the Bar is open or not) and he told me that i was not Welcome at the Hotel/Bar anymore for smoking inside, Jesus! I've done that before, but i din't get kicked out because of that! I guess i'll be drinking home with myself every weekend, when my friends are out having fun, Thats real fun
    That sucks mate. I'm guessing its illegal to smoke in bars over there too? I can understand their anger if that is the case, because if enforcement officers catch someone smoking in a bar they can have the publicans license revoked. Yet to hear of that happening, right enough.

    Swallow your pride and apologies to them, tell them that you were that drunk you weren't aware of your actions. We all make make silly decisions when were full of the jungle juice.
    May Mix

  7. #381
    Phael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    05-14-2020 @ 20:06 PM
    Location
    Lower Austria
    Gender
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    751
    Thanked 887x in 602 Posts
    Austria
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Today is the day! Being a ball-less guy or a confident guy - to be or not to be. I want to approach a girl I really like and know for about a year and to make her my girlfriend. This doesn't sound good, I'll probably get a rejection, but hey, what can I lose? I hope I just won't freeze when I say to her that I like her - I really have a problem with saying how I feel to girls I like. BEER, WHERE ARE YOU, HELP ME!

    Anyways, wish me luck.

    go and get her buddy, if it´s a year you know each other the chances are quite high and she won´t feel "overwhelmed" or "rushed" with relationship stuff!

    "Here's the thing, kid: We don't get to choose how we start in this life.
    Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt."

    — Victor Sullivan




  8. #382
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:27 AM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,833
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,574x in 1,910 Posts
    Serbia
    God I can't describe how mad at myself I am right now... I waited until I drink 3-4 beers, to just relax a bit and not get drunk, and while I was waiting, one guy just approached her and they went out, and probably were together. This is just a proof that I'm a retard and should not wait anymore or I should just cut off my balls (if I have them by now). And the worst part is, that one of my good girl friends hooked up the two of them, and she even asked me to call him to come there (with me not knowing why the hell should I do that). And I wanted to get drunk so bad, but I spent all my money. Oh, what a bad night. I'm not sad that she left with someone else, but because I didn't do anything and because my friend kinda betrayed me (she knew I had feelings for that girl). I just want to go to sleep and forget this, but I can't. Honestly, I think that I deserved that. It's like in football, when you miss 1 on 1 and concede a goal after that, a punishment for your failure. I am disappointed in myself and ashamed that I have to write this. I let myself down. Thanks for your support by the way.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  9. #383
    Nangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 15:56 PM
    Location
    Derry (Mostly)
    Gender
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 4,067x in 2,350 Posts
    Scotland
    Just realised the clocks went back an hour here last night, meaning I got up at 7 this morning. I normally wake up early, but on a Sunday that's a joke.
    May Mix

  10. #384
    Phael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    05-14-2020 @ 20:06 PM
    Location
    Lower Austria
    Gender
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    751
    Thanked 887x in 602 Posts
    Austria
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    God I can't describe how mad at myself I am right now... I waited until I drink 3-4 beers, to just relax a bit and not get drunk, and while I was waiting, one guy just approached her and they went out, and probably were together. This is just a proof that I'm a retard and should not wait anymore or I should just cut off my balls (if I have them by now). And the worst part is, that one of my good girl friends hooked up the two of them, and she even asked me to call him to come there (with me not knowing why the hell should I do that). And I wanted to get drunk so bad, but I spent all my money. Oh, what a bad night. I'm not sad that she left with someone else, but because I didn't do anything and because my friend kinda betrayed me (she knew I had feelings for that girl). I just want to go to sleep and forget this, but I can't. Honestly, I think that I deserved that. It's like in football, when you miss 1 on 1 and concede a goal after that, a punishment for your failure. I am disappointed in myself and ashamed that I have to write this. I let myself down. Thanks for your support by the way.
    you should definitely ask the girl who´s responsible for that whats going on in her little girly head!
    if she´s a friend of yours then i´d say treat her like a betrayer if she really knew you have some feelings for her friend - that´s not excuseable imo
    And you´re not the one to blame, you thought it was the right time to ask yesterday, not earlier nor later - you, or at least your body knows that best - not your fault that a "friend" stabbed you in the back aware of your emotional situation while you perform your move.

    And if you really think the time is right, go to her place today, ask her out for a walk and talk about it - she knows you now a year or so - that´s enough time to be able to tell if a relationship is possible or not and if there are feelings or not (imo)



    Quote Originally Posted by Nangle View Post
    Just realised the clocks went back an hour here last night, meaning I got up at 7 this morning. I normally wake up early, but on a Sunday that's a joke.
    thanks for that reminder lol

    "Here's the thing, kid: We don't get to choose how we start in this life.
    Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt."

    — Victor Sullivan




  11. #385
    Alex E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2016 @ 23:22 PM
    Location
    Casa del Jogador
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    7,470
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 773x in 527 Posts
    Netherlands
    @Phael @Gagi
    I disagree with Phael. If you have kept steady contact with a girl for a year, you're friends. You might not see it that way but yeah. Unless you've kissed a few times or something, but even then a year is very long. If you meet a girl you like, you need to be clear in what you feel as soon as you know it (stuff like: stand/sit close to her, put your arm around her waste, look her in the eyes all the time, go for a quick kiss, tell her she's sexy and you like having her around, etc.). If you're overdoing it, she'll let you know and you do some "one step back, two steps forward" action and if she's really not interested she'll also be clear in that. A woman wants you to take that risk, it's attractive in a man and relaxing for her that she doesn't have to take that responsibility.

    But you don't wait a year. I think any girl will you tell it can happen like that... under certain circumstances, on rare occasions. Truth is, it usually won't. Life is not the movies
    Last edited by Alex E; 10-27-2013 at 13:24 PM.
    My first track, let me know what you think!


    Please give me feedback, I want to get better


    Oh and don't be afraid to go to my Facebook page and hit like button, it's there for a reason

  12. #386
    Phael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    05-14-2020 @ 20:06 PM
    Location
    Lower Austria
    Gender
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    751
    Thanked 887x in 602 Posts
    Austria
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex E View Post
    @Phael @Gagi
    I disagree with Phael. If you have kept steady contact with a girl for a year, you're friends. You might not see it that way but yeah. Unless you've kissed a few times or something, but even then a year is very long. If you meet a girl you like, you need to be clear in what you feel as soon as you know it (stuff like: stand/sit close to her, put your arm around her waste, look her in the eyes all the time, go for a quick kiss, tell her she's sexy and you like having her around, etc.). If you're overdoing it, she'll let you know and you do some "one step back, two steps forward" action and if she's really not interested she'll also be clear in that. A woman wants you to take that risk, it's attractive in a man and relaxing for her that she doesn't have to take that responsibility.

    But you don't wait a year. I think any girl will you tell it can happen like that... under certain circumstances, on rare occasions. Truth is, it usually won't. Life is not the movies
    good point Alex, i assumed that things like "showing affection" have occurred in the way he wrote about it.
    if things like that never happened - then how should she know about the feelings you have for her Gagi!

    "Here's the thing, kid: We don't get to choose how we start in this life.
    Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt."

    — Victor Sullivan




  13. #387
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:27 AM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,833
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,574x in 1,910 Posts
    Serbia
    @Phael @Alex E (I hope I did the tagging right, I don't really know how it goes)

    Yes, but she lives in a city that is 30+ km far from my place. It's kind of near, because the transport makes it that way, but it's kind of too far for me to go there. I will call her for a drink or something soon, I hope.

    Well, the story goes different. The friend who "betrayed" me, she told me about her more than a year ago, showed me her Facebook profile... And nothing. On that friend's birthday, I met her for the first time, and I liked her, we went for a walk, and she told me that she isn't ready for this and is kind of afraid (just met me, never had a boyfriend before - well, she did last night!). We ended up chatting very often, I still liked her. Over the summer, we didn't hear from each other. A year later from meeting each other for the first time, we met on that same friend's birthday, but I was really drunk and I thought dancing was more important (and making a fool out of myself). Then, a month and a half later (last night), happened what I wrote before. She went out with that guy, made out and it was over. I found out that she doesn't want a relationship with him because they don't have anything in common, I mean, the guy's a douche (I know him very well, he's a guy that goes to the gym without a shirt on and looks at his abs the whole time, even worse - he brags about his abs the whole time, on football, he thinks that he is C. Ronaldo and poses and unsuccessfully dribbles rather than plays for real) - not jealous by the way! And I found out that she likes to chat and hang out with me, because she can talk to me about anything, we have so much in common. On the other side, she considers me as a friend, I found that out, too!

    The girl knows how I feel about her, or how I felt a year ago at least. Well, I screwed up the whole year, not just tonight, and I am to blame. The "friend" - well, I am not pretty upset, betrayal is not a new thing to me, I just don't trust her anymore. She is her best friend, not mine.

    I need to tell that girl how I feel, period. Even a rejection is better than doing nothing.

    But that's all just temporary, it will pass, but I can't stand it anymore to just wait for it to pass, I need to take some action. She told me that she hates giving up, and giving up is a one thing I don't need in my life (haven't been in a serious relationship for a year and a half, just one-night stands). And I know that the things from the movies don't work - I had one girlfriend that wanted to make her life a movie (not literally) and to make me a Richard Gere or something like that. She watched Gossip Girl, she liked Chuck Bass, and thought we can be Chuck and Blaire. That did not end well.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  14. #388
    Nangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 15:56 PM
    Location
    Derry (Mostly)
    Gender
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 4,067x in 2,350 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    @Phael @Alex E (I hope I did the tagging right, I don't really know how it goes)

    Yes, but she lives in a city that is 30+ km far from my place. It's kind of near, because the transport makes it that way, but it's kind of too far for me to go there. I will call her for a drink or something soon, I hope.

    Well, the story goes different. The friend who "betrayed" me, she told me about her more than a year ago, showed me her Facebook profile... And nothing. On that friend's birthday, I met her for the first time, and I liked her, we went for a walk, and she told me that she isn't ready for this and is kind of afraid (just met me, never had a boyfriend before - well, she did last night!). We ended up chatting very often, I still liked her. Over the summer, we didn't hear from each other. A year later from meeting each other for the first time, we met on that same friend's birthday, but I was really drunk and I thought dancing was more important (and making a fool out of myself). Then, a month and a half later (last night), happened what I wrote before. She went out with that guy, made out and it was over. I found out that she doesn't want a relationship with him because they don't have anything in common, I mean, the guy's a douche (I know him very well, he's a guy that goes to the gym without a shirt on and looks at his abs the whole time, even worse - he brags about his abs the whole time, on football, he thinks that he is C. Ronaldo and poses and unsuccessfully dribbles rather than plays for real) - not jealous by the way! And I found out that she likes to chat and hang out with me, because she can talk to me about anything, we have so much in common. On the other side, she considers me as a friend, I found that out, too!

    The girl knows how I feel about her, or how I felt a year ago at least. Well, I screwed up the whole year, not just tonight, and I am to blame. The "friend" - well, I am not pretty upset, betrayal is not a new thing to me, I just don't trust her anymore. She is her best friend, not mine.

    I need to tell that girl how I feel, period. Even a rejection is better than doing nothing.

    But that's all just temporary, it will pass, but I can't stand it anymore to just wait for it to pass, I need to take some action. She told me that she hates giving up, and giving up is a one thing I don't need in my life (haven't been in a serious relationship for a year and a half, just one-night stands). And I know that the things from the movies don't work - I had one girlfriend that wanted to make her life a movie (not literally) and to make me a Richard Gere or something like that. She watched Gossip Girl, she liked Chuck Bass, and thought we can be Chuck and Blaire. That did not end well.


    May Mix

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nangle For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (10-28-2013), PegaSus (10-28-2013)

  16. #389
    Alex E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2016 @ 23:22 PM
    Location
    Casa del Jogador
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    7,470
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 773x in 527 Posts
    Netherlands
    Well several things. First, we have a bit of a storm right here. Huge trees falling on cars, a breach in a dyke is causing quite a wet mess (), 2 dead people and some idiot is still blowing leaves. A window here in my apartment really can't stand the pressure and I was afraid it would break so I had to 'depressurize' by opening the door a bit. It's an old house and it's single glazed, so yeah. Anyway, check this link for interesting stuff like pictures and videos. Us silly Dutchies are not really used to this kind of weather.

    Second thing is, I've started trying out some stuff with Fruity Loops again. It's fun! Not sure what will come of it but we'll see.


    EDIT:
    Last edited by Alex E; 10-28-2013 at 14:49 PM.
    My first track, let me know what you think!


    Please give me feedback, I want to get better


    Oh and don't be afraid to go to my Facebook page and hit like button, it's there for a reason

  17. #390
    missmimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    10-24-2014 @ 20:03 PM
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Gender
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 193x in 132 Posts
    United Kingdom
    today my mind is intertangled weave of mush lol
    Stop acting so small. You are the UNIVERSE in ecstatic motion!!!!!

    At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •