Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Scott Bond Live @ Gatecrasher, Birmingham UK 26-12-2014

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 17:27 PM
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Posts
    1,243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 624x in 462 Posts
    United Kingdom

    Scott Bond Live @ Gatecrasher, Birmingham UK 26-12-2014

    Attachment 13177


    DOWNLOAD Scott Bond Live @ Gatecrasher "The White Party Classics", Birmingham UK 26-12-2014 (Re-booted Set)

    DOWNLOAD LINK :

  2. #2
    Puppetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-18-2018 @ 19:28 PM
    Location
    Zevenaar, NL
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    12,113
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 1,506x in 982 Posts
    Netherlands
    Curious about the turnup of this event, as it was announced like 1 week in advance.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 17:27 PM
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Posts
    1,243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 624x in 462 Posts
    United Kingdom
    I would guess it was a pretty poor turnout and full of people who don't actually like trance. Shame on you Gatecrasher...

  4. #4
    AustralianGQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 22:22 PM
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 150x in 113 Posts
    Canada
    anybody got a tracklist?


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 17:27 PM
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender
    Posts
    1,243
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 624x in 462 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by AustralianGQ View Post
    anybody got a tracklist?

    Tracklist :

    [00:00] 01. Frank T.R.A.X. - Nebuchan (O.R.G.A.N. Mix) (04:42)
    [04:42] 02. Apex - Virtuoso (Airheadz Mix) (06:25)
    [11:07] 03. Scirocco - Scirocco (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) (06:11)
    [17:17] 04. Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air For Life (Mirco de Govia Remix) (06:46)
    [24:03] 05. The Generator - Where Are You Now (Moonman Remix) (05:45)
    [29:49] 06. Skip Raiders - Come Back to Me (07:04)
    [36:52] 07. Crazy Malamute - Free To Ride (U.B.I.'s Fat Tire Mix) (06:56)
    [43:48] 08. Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone Remix) (06:52)
    [50:40] 09. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (G&M Project Remix) (06:55)
    [57:35] 10. Ratty - Sunrise (Mark Sherry's Sunburst Remix) (06:10)
    [63:46] 11. Solar Factor - No Return (05:01)
    [68:47] 12. De Niro - Evolver (05:00)
    [73:46] 13. Dumonde - Just Feel Free (Tomorrow 2000) (Retro Mix) (05:18)
    [79:04] 14. ÷rtz - Secret Garden (F&W Beautiful Instrumental) (05:50)

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    10-30-2016 @ 20:01 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,276
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 25x in 24 Posts
    Peru
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster View Post
    Curious about the turnup of this event, as it was announced like 1 week in advance.
    what happened to this event??

  7. #7
    Puppetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-18-2018 @ 19:28 PM
    Location
    Zevenaar, NL
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    12,113
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 1,506x in 982 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by lobitxo View Post
    what happened to this event??
    Not sure wasn't there!

  8. #8
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    3,438
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    681
    Thanked 798x in 574 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by quigleyism1 View Post
    Tracklist :

    [00:00] 01. Frank T.R.A.X. - Nebuchan (O.R.G.A.N. Mix) (04:42)
    [04:42] 02. Apex - Virtuoso (Airheadz Mix) (06:25)
    [11:07] 03. Scirocco - Scirocco (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) (06:11)
    [17:17] 04. Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air For Life (Mirco de Govia Remix) (06:46)
    [24:03] 05. The Generator - Where Are You Now (Moonman Remix) (05:45)
    [29:49] 06. Skip Raiders - Come Back to Me (07:04)
    [36:52] 07. Crazy Malamute - Free To Ride (U.B.I.'s Fat Tire Mix) (06:56)
    [43:48] 08. Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone Remix) (06:52)
    [50:40] 09. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (G&M Project Remix) (06:55)
    [57:35] 10. Ratty - Sunrise (Mark Sherry's Sunburst Remix) (06:10)
    [63:46] 11. Solar Factor - No Return (05:01)
    [68:47] 12. De Niro - Evolver (05:00)
    [73:46] 13. Dumonde - Just Feel Free (Tomorrow 2000) (Retro Mix) (05:18)
    [79:04] 14. ÷rtz - Secret Garden (F&W Beautiful Instrumental) (05:50)
    Was it really from 2014?
    Or is Scott Bond only playing older tracks now?

  9. #9
    Carlos Magalh„es's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    01-18-2020 @ 11:18 AM
    Location
    Porto
    Gender
    Posts
    8,637
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 241x in 207 Posts
    Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict-In-Trance View Post
    Was it really from 2014?
    Or is Scott Bond only playing older tracks now?
    The party was called The White Classics Party.
    techno, trance & most recently progressive psychadelic trance addicted.

  10. #10
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    3,438
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    681
    Thanked 798x in 574 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Magalh„es View Post
    The party was called The White Classics Party.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    10-30-2016 @ 20:01 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,276
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 25x in 24 Posts
    Peru
    very nice set =)

    thanks for sharing

Similar Threads

  1. Scott Bond Live @ The Hub, Plymouth UK 05-07-2014
    By quigleyism1 in forum Live Sets 2011 - 2016
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2014, 19:28 PM
  2. Scott Bond Live @ Vibe, Peterlee, Durham UK 27-09-2014
    By quigleyism1 in forum Live Sets 2011 - 2016
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 05:39 AM
  3. Scott Bond Live @ Gatecrasher, Birmingham UK 04-05-2014
    By quigleyism1 in forum Live Sets 2011 - 2016
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2014, 20:36 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •