Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OUT ULA - Ultimate [Tranceform Recordings]

Last Online
    08-12-2017 @ 00:28 AM
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,105 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    and last who's ben hamza ? people are confusing him with me im i the only one in this world under the name of hamza better does my last name is unique
    hey hahha here's something for you morons a sample of my track" Her " which was played by asot and got second in the vote https://www.facebook.com/hamza12111/...type=2&theater
    LOL these two posts tell two different stories haha...First you claim to be confused about who Ben Hamza is but then two posts later you post a link to your track, by an artist whose name happens to be Ben Hamza haha...And we're the morons? Get your identities and stories straight first...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

Altair (06-08-2015), Daybreakers (06-08-2015), System8 (06-09-2015)

Last Online
    06-09-2015 @ 02:55 AM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Tunisia
    i just posted the project view of this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejVybDLYhGI and its by Ula ! are you stupid or what

Last Online
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    i just posted the project view of this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejVybDLYhGI and its by Ula ! are you stupid or what
    Yeah a little bit, only because I'm 3 years old

But why are you denying to be Ben Hamza in one post AND proceed to post a track by Ben Hamza, therefore claiming to be him? Which story is it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

System8 (06-09-2015)

Last Online
    Today @ 15:20 PM
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 619x in 455 Posts
    Portugal
    Showing a video of an FL Studio project doesn't invalidate the fact you can still steal things from others, so.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spider-Vice For This Useful Post:

Altair (06-08-2015), badass (06-08-2015), Daybreakers (06-08-2015), MrVrhgyiB (06-08-2015), Nangle (06-09-2015), Pulsar Recordings (06-10-2015)

Last Online
    Today @ 09:32 AM
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 117x in 79 Posts
    Ukraine
    wow he is srsly sick

Last Online
    12-11-2017 @ 19:28 PM
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 598x in 459 Posts
    Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUserName View Post
    wow he is srsly sick
    I won't call it sick, for me it feels like he did more damage to himself by writing these senseless posts, than staying silent. It's like trying to have an argument about a pretty obvious fact.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrVrhgyiB For This Useful Post:

Altair (06-09-2015), Daybreakers (06-08-2015)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVrhgyiB View Post
    I won't call it sick, for me it feels like he did more damage to himself by writing these senseless posts, than staying silent. It's like trying to have an argument about a pretty obvious fact.
    "A lie is like a snowball. The longer it is rolled on the ground the larger it becomes."

There seem to be more tracks...

http://forum.anjunabeats.com/topic/5...n-hamza-again/

And the fact that he posted those links to the beatport don't really clear up the "first check here for all nonsense of stealing tracks" comment...And the fact that he denied knowing Ben Hamza in one post and then posted a link to a track by Ben Hamza makes him even more suspect...

Sorry but not buying your bullshit ass story...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

Daybreakers (06-09-2015), MrVrhgyiB (06-09-2015), System8 (06-09-2015)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    I think people would have more respect for you if you just fess up to your lies, as nothing you have said add up...It's ok, people do crazy stuff in their lives, people get over it...Stop making it worse on yourself by pretending not to know ...

Last Online
    12-28-2017 @ 09:43 AM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30x in 23 Posts
    Canada
    I hate people who steal from others, seriously have some respect. Can't believe I used to support this guy.

Last Online
    06-09-2015 @ 02:55 AM
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Tunisia
    WOW WHAT THE FUCK lol where the hell the post i did about this ben hamza ! oh shit you guys are fuck up ! what are you smoking ! damn i just shared my beatport page as Ula and second oh yes showing a video project is not enough i call everyone for a video live streaming ! how about that you morons

Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 197x in 139 Posts
    United States
    WOW WHAT THE FUCK lol where the hell the post i did about this ben hamza ! oh shit you guys are fuck up ! what are you smoking ! damn i just shared my beatport page as Ula and second oh yes showing a video project is not enough i call everyone for a video live streaming ! how about that you morons
    The better question is what are you smoking? The post you did on ben hamza is right here. You posted it yourself on the first page of this thread. Do you have short term memory?

And calling us Morons every other word isn't helping your cause.

Last edited by Daybreakers; 06-09-2015 at 03:25 AM.
    --Current--Top 5 of 2016--

1. Denis Kenzo feat. Sveta B. - Sunshine Blue (Extended Mix) [Tune Of The Year]
    2. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro)
    3. The Thrillseekers pres. Hydra - Amber (Extended Mix)
    4. Local Heroes feat. Linnea Schossow - Home (Allen & Envy Remix)

5. Cosmic Gate - Am2pm (Extended Mix)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daybreakers For This Useful Post:

Altair (06-09-2015), badass (06-09-2015)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    Still going to deny who this "Hamza" character is?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daybreakers For This Useful Post:

badass (06-09-2015), Road Elf (06-09-2015)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    I see that you have a pretty bad memory so let me refresh it for you...I'll quote you so that you get notifications...And here are some screenshots also in case those fly past you...You posted yesterday claiming not to know who ben hamza is...

oh hey all ! first check here for all nonsense of stealing tracks https://pro.beatport.com/artist/ula/225293
    and second yeah inspired by Origami but only for the vocals since i used the same vocal pack as dimension and last oh well if you didn't like the track i don't care much because i like what i made and if you still in doubts you are very welcome to send me a message and ask about any element you heared in the track and i will be gladly to make a video for you and why not having a chat in skype or whatever to explain how i did make it ! and this is goes to all my tracks on beatport and last who's ben hamza ? people are confusing him with me im i the only one in this world under the name of hamza better does my last name is unique only for me still better show me one track in that beatport chart i did steal still even better didn't i do a collab with mhammed el alami 2 times oh yeah he must did all the work himself better 2 remixs with libra oh well if i can't produce like you said why we don't prove this by inviting one of you to make a track with me since you speak a lot , i usually don't comment here but i m explaining something that its not an obligation if you see big djs have ghost producers ! oh well i don't really care in the end because i do music mostly for me yes if you support it i appreciate if you don't there will be always next time because i will not stop
    Then today you post this and you provide a link to a Facebook page that belongs to Hamza Ben Becher...And as @lilslim79 posted above in post, this Hamza Ben Becher shared Ula's video on Facebook...

hey hahha here's something for you morons a sample of my track" Her " which was played by asot and got second in the vote

I would take you up on your offer but I don't think I really need to unless of course you can clear up this Ben Hamza character thing we pointed out...Like I said before, if you fucked up in the past and stole tracks from people, cool...I understand, and everyone makes mistakes in life...I'm not going to begrudge you...If you learned from that and actually produce your own tracks now, that's a great outcome I think that you're no longer jacking other peoples' tracks and claiming them as your own and releasing them under different labels...So as not to dig yourself a deeper hole, if you really did this before and are indeed Hamza Ben Becher or Ben Hamza, whichever one, then just fess up to it...Only then can we take you seriously and we would not bother you about this...But right now, none of this holds any weight and you're just losing more and more credibility with each post...If you wanna be in this music scene, I would just man up and fess up and just move on if you are producing your own tracks now...People will at least give you respect then but I can tell you that they won't if you keep this going...You're just going to tarnish your reputation even more...

Ball is in your court now...
    Last edited by badass; 06-09-2015 at 05:27 AM.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

Altair (06-09-2015), Daybreakers (06-09-2015), MrVrhgyiB (06-09-2015), Road Elf (06-09-2015), Spider-Vice (06-11-2015)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    The crazy thing is Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Sean Tyas, all played his tracks and I bet none of them know his history. He even got #2 place in FF on ASOT 700 from a track played in ep. 699.

I also agree with Badass. People make mistakes and everyone deserves a 2nd chance. So if you stole tracks in the past and claimed them as your own but are now producing wholly new tracks then good for you. That's a good thing. But don't deny Hamza is not Ula. We already made the connection in 2011 (see rip-off thread). You even (accidentally most likely) admitted Ula is Hamza, the notorious track jacker. And even some tracks under the new name Ula have been accused as stolen.

This is your chance, stop digging a deeper grave. Or no one will support you. Oh and that #hatersgonnahate hash tag on HAMZA BEN BECHERs FB page is obviously in response to this thread.

Last Online
    10-15-2019 @ 13:19 PM
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 111x in 71 Posts
    Sweden
    You´ve been called out numerous times. Ula=Ben Hamza= hamza Ben Becher.
    Ico- Restless (Incl Remixes) Out on D.Max now!
    Ico- Priya (Incl Remixes) Out soon on Diverted
    Sterilis- Cosmic (Ico´s Big Bang Remix) Out soon on Only Trance Records

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleeping For This Useful Post:

Altair (06-09-2015), badass (06-09-2015), Road Elf (06-09-2015)