Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OUT ULA - Ultimate [Tranceform Recordings]

Last Online
    11-14-2017 @ 14:00 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 9 Posts
    Venezuela
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranceform Recordings View Post
    Hamza Ben Becher denies ever stealing any music (to me at least).

I made it quite clear that if he had, it would be in his interest to confess as he risks his career and reputation hereafter.
    After speaking to pulsar and hearing dreams may come AND the original MEDO release I can conclude that they are very very similar.
    When confronted about this, Hamza was able to upload a video of the production within 30 mins:

https://www.facebook.com/UlaMusicpag...message_bubble

My original thought, as he cannot remember where the riff came from, is that it was featured in a midi pack.
    I cannot comment on the loutin vs taking on the world issue as Ive not been able to hear both versions.....and again, I would never condone the theft of others work. I must say though that I find the denial of ID very suspicious here and something that may infer guilt.
    As said, the fact that the tracks are on beatport proves nothing.
    Also, he has had an EP on alter ego recently and entrancing recordings - why was this debate never brought up on trollfix.nl then?
    Decided to post here to make clear he did steal a track from South Korean producer Loutin. Here is the original track:

And here is a clip where, unfortunately (but still serves to prove the regrettable past of this guy) the track is still credited to Ben Hamza, after he renamed it and sent it to a lot of DJ's and labels:

That wasn't the only track he stole, as many other producers complained about their works being released by Hamza, you can still find some of those on Beatport if you look for "Ben Hamza".

Regarding this information about Hamza Ben Becher a.k.a Ula not being widespread enough, besides the note we put out back then, I recall mentioning it here at the forums at least once, but as much as I don't like to see him coming back with another pseudonym and signing a lot of tunes here and there, I didn't feel like talking about it in every thread involving him, even less after finding out that he does not steal tracks anymore (I suspect he just assembles them out of templates, presets, loops and midis now, but that's not illegal at all, and is pretty much a standard practice by many nowadays, sadly), and every time I brought the subject up in social media I just got confronted by some friends of him calling me a liar, and arguing with them was a waste of time, so I chose to put that aside and instead focus on support the people worth supporting and giving something meaningful to the scene rather than ranting about a thing that happened years ago.

I respect the stance you decided to take with this situation and I hope your label does well, I don't think this will affect your reputation at all. That said, I encourage every label to do some research about each new track and artist you decide to sign/support, I know it can be a bit difficult, but it is better to double check that everything is fine before coming out with something you might regret later, like it almost happened to us.
    Last edited by Road Elf; 06-13-2015 at 23:15 PM.
    Music is more than art or business.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Road Elf For This Useful Post:

Daybreakers (06-13-2015), Frankster (06-17-2015)

Last Online
    08-13-2019 @ 12:13 PM
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31x in 19 Posts
    United Kingdom

Steve Morley Remix can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_GJDmFw1U8

Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 197x in 139 Posts
    United States
    Thanks. I appreciate you looking into this matter in depth and respect your decision. I also appreciate that you are open to possibly finding out more and continuing investigating.
    --Current--Top 5 of 2016--

1. Denis Kenzo feat. Sveta B. - Sunshine Blue (Extended Mix) [Tune Of The Year]
    2. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro)
    3. The Thrillseekers pres. Hydra - Amber (Extended Mix)
    4. Local Heroes feat. Linnea Schossow - Home (Allen & Envy Remix)

5. Cosmic Gate - Am2pm (Extended Mix)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daybreakers For This Useful Post:

Road Elf (06-23-2015)

Last Online
    08-13-2019 @ 12:13 PM
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31x in 19 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Well, for anyone who thought actually "this is a good tune", it is out now on beatport. There is always the Steve Morley Remix for those who don't like the original.

Support from Paul van Dyk, M.I.K.E push, guiseppe ottaviani, ozzy XPM and more::

https://pro.beatport.com/release/ultimate/1570638

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranceform Recordings For This Useful Post:

biohazard7 (08-10-2015), Daybreakers (08-08-2015)