Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 120

Thread: Katadunkass - Singularity

  1. #16
    Daysleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:48 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    6,206
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,054
    Thanked 2,221x in 1,546 Posts
    Sweden
    cough cough cough
    #Sicknessesintheair

    Say no to STEROIDS.






  2. #17
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Daysleeper View Post
    cough cough cough
    I think we could use a bit of this

  3. #18
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,332
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 2,368x in 1,750 Posts
    Serbia
    Oh shit, I think I still didn't listen to the 3rd one. After my earphones died out on me, I barely listen to music anymore. :/

    But I will catch up!
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

    Katadunkass (08-28-2016)

  5. #19
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark

    Singularity 005 (Electronica)


    Time for the fifth instalment of Singularity and this is a rather special one. First off, it’s only 1 hour and 20 minutes long; Secondly, the regular flow for this episode is vastly different than what you’re used to.
    This episode took me almost 3 months to plan, mix and finish before I was happy with it and most of that time I spend on listening to all kind of music, not just electronic. Here we’re talking about ambient, rock, acapella, breaks and so much more all mixed together to create a rather unique mix.

    I won’t write much more about this episode, but you can expect a ton of edits of each track and a mashup of my own. When it was finished I had almost 550 edits (normally I have one-tenth of that for a 2-hour show), but hopefully you won’t get lost in the tracklist.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want any of the earlier episode, just PM me and I'll upload and sent it to you. You can see the tracklist from the previous episode here:
    http://www.trancefix.nl/showthread.p...ss-Singularity
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tracklist:
    01. Mees Dierdorp feat. Lucebert - Voyage
    02. Glitterbug - Dust
    03. Saschienne - La Somme
    04. Four Tet - Harmony One
    05. Aphex Twin vs. Samaris - Nannou Nótt (Katadunkass Mashup)
    06. Max Cooper & Tom Hodge - Remnants
    07. Adam Johnson - Anex
    08. Kiasmos - Drawn
    09. Ben Lukas Boyson - You'll Miss Us One Day
    10. Hior Chronik feat. Amber Ortolano - Twice
    11. Bola - Forcasa 1
    12. Moby - Porcelain
    13. Sasha - View 2
    14. Donato Dozzy - Vaporware 05
    15. Peter Broderick - And It's Alright (Nils Frahm Remix)
    16. School Of Seven Bells - When You Sing
    17. Yard One - Transcendental State
    18. Danger Mouse & Daniele - The World
    19. Ludovico Einaudi - Ora
    20. Shira Kammen & Pam Swan - Lullaby Set
    21. Alela Diane - Lady Divine
    22. Proem - I Don't Know How To Tell
    23. Jake Chudnow - Keith
    24. Gorje Hewek & Izhevski - Calinerie (Ambient)


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Katadunkass For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (10-13-2016)

  7. #20
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    Forgot to mention: The next episodes will be at around 1h 30 minutes. That way I can have 2 sets on SC without paying for it!

  8. #21
    Daysleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:48 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    6,206
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,054
    Thanked 2,221x in 1,546 Posts
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post

    Time for the fifth instalment of Singularity and this is a rather special one. First off, it’s only 1 hour and 20 minutes long; Secondly, the regular flow for this episode is vastly different than what you’re used to.
    This episode took me almost 3 months to plan, mix and finish before I was happy with it and most of that time I spend on listening to all kind of music, not just electronic. Here we’re talking about ambient, rock, acapella, breaks and so much more all mixed together to create a rather unique mix.

    I won’t write much more about this episode, but you can expect a ton of edits of each track and a mashup of my own. When it was finished I had almost 550 edits (normally I have one-tenth of that for a 2-hour show), but hopefully you won’t get lost in the tracklist.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want any of the earlier episode, just PM me and I'll upload and sent it to you. You can see the tracklist from the previous episode here:
    http://www.trancefix.nl/showthread.p...ss-Singularity
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tracklist:
    01. Mees Dierdorp feat. Lucebert - Voyage
    02. Glitterbug - Dust
    03. Saschienne - La Somme
    04. Four Tet - Harmony One
    05. Aphex Twin vs. Samaris - Nannou Nótt (Katadunkass Mashup)
    06. Max Cooper & Tom Hodge - Remnants
    07. Adam Johnson - Anex
    08. Kiasmos - Drawn
    09. Ben Lukas Boyson - You'll Miss Us One Day
    10. Hior Chronik feat. Amber Ortolano - Twice
    11. Bola - Forcasa 1
    12. Moby - Porcelain
    13. Sasha - View 2
    14. Donato Dozzy - Vaporware 05
    15. Peter Broderick - And It's Alright (Nils Frahm Remix)
    16. School Of Seven Bells - When You Sing
    17. Yard One - Transcendental State
    18. Danger Mouse & Daniele - The World
    19. Ludovico Einaudi - Ora
    20. Shira Kammen & Pam Swan - Lullaby Set
    21. Alela Diane - Lady Divine
    22. Proem - I Don't Know How To Tell
    23. Jake Chudnow - Keith
    24. Gorje Hewek & Izhevski - Calinerie (Ambient)

    Nice tracklist
    #Sicknessesintheair

    Say no to STEROIDS.






  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daysleeper For This Useful Post:

    Katadunkass (10-13-2016), Tievb21 (03-28-2017)

  10. #22
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,332
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 2,368x in 1,750 Posts
    Serbia
    That 2nd-to-last track (Keith by Jake Chudnow)...
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  11. #23
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,332
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 2,368x in 1,750 Posts
    Serbia
    Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post
    Forgot to mention: The next episodes will be at around 1h 30 minutes. That way I can have 2 sets on SC without paying for it!
    Now you can spend the money you saved on sex!
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

    Katadunkass (10-14-2016)

  13. #24
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    That 2nd-to-last track (Keith by Jake Chudnow)...
    That's one of my favorite tracks of the year, sooooo good!

  14. #25
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    For all of you who are waiting, I'm currently working on the 6th episode and so far it's pretty damn good if I may say so!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katadunkass For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (03-05-2017), Tievb21 (03-05-2017)

  16. #26
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark

    Singularity 006


    Back again for another episode of Singularity. I know it has been a while, but I really wanted to make something special, so I went back to look at my very first episode of Singularity and how I constructed the set - now, instead of 120 minutes - it's "only" 90, so it was a bit of a challenge.

    Expect a summerish feel with lots of summer/spring vibes to it and some lovely slow, moving tracks. I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want any of the earlier episode, just PM me and I'll upload and sent it to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tracklist:
    01. Niños Indigo - Playa [Phonica Records]
    02. Earth Boys - Last Glance [Let's Play House]
    03. Modd - Magic Footsteps [Kindisch]
    04. Christian Löffler - York [20/20 Vision]
    05. Parra For Cuva feat. Monsoonsiren - Champa (Trashlagoon Remix) [Lenient Tales Recordings]
    06. Dominik Eulberg - Hühnergott (Edit) [Traum]
    07. Dinky - Casa (Satori Remix) [Crosstown Rebels]
    08. Cornucopia - Mountains of the Moon [microCastle]
    09. Aera - Krystal Close [Innervisions]
    10. Piemont - Save Me [Definition:Music]
    11. Hyenah feat. Nonku - Soak It (Andre Lodermann Remix) [Objektivity]
    12. Kirill Hopeless - Transient Chords [IONSphere]
    13. Henry Saiz feat. Eloy - For Days and Nights (Boiler Room Version) [Natura Sonoris]
    14. Agoria - Up All Night (Eagles & Butterflies Remix) [Sapiens]
    15. Eelke Kleijn - Home (Extended Mix) [DAYS like NIGHTS]



    @Gagi, @Tievb21

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katadunkass For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (03-28-2017), Tievb21 (03-28-2017)

  18. #27
    Tievb21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    09-17-2019 @ 22:59 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked 187x in 121 Posts
    Greece
    /me downloads and gonna listen to it later, has lecture class in few minutes.

    EDIT: I can't download
    Current Favourites
    Anderholm - Timecode
    Airwave - Time is the Healer
    Clawz SG - Jewel (Soul Button remix)
    Deeparture - Decompression
    Driftmoon - Please Don't Go (Suncatcher Remix)
    Evan Pearce - Anubis
    Gouryella - Surga
    Jason Ross - IOU feat. Emilie Brandt (Edit)
    Network X - Timeshift (Extended Mix)
    Veizo - Verses At The Moonlight

  19. #28
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Tievb21 View Post
    /me downloads and gonna listen to it later, has lecture class in few minutes.

    EDIT: I can't download
    Damn sorry, forgot that! Will enable it now!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Katadunkass For This Useful Post:

    Tievb21 (03-28-2017)

  21. #29
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,332
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 2,368x in 1,750 Posts
    Serbia
    Downloading this - or at least trying to - will definitely be played during the coming months.

    Is anyone else having SoundCloud issues? (won't load the website/slow download/slow website)
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  22. #30
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 AM
    Location
    Stoholm
    Gender
    Posts
    7,403
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Downloading this - or at least trying to - will definitely be played during the coming months.

    Is anyone else having SoundCloud issues? (won't load the website/slow download/slow website)
    Not having any issues here - what browser are you using?

Similar Threads

  1. My Second work - Singularity...opinions please!!!
    By nacholastres in forum User-made Trance Productions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 13:44 PM
  2. Singularity - Signs From Above 011 2010.02.21
    By mathur in forum Other Radio Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 20:02 PM
  3. The Last Singularity Show!
    By Singularity in forum Music Related Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 15:07 PM
  4. Singularity - Signs From Above 009 (15-11-2009)
    By sas_s in forum Other Radio Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 04:07 AM
  5. Singularity - Signs From Above 003 on AH.FM (19-04-2009)
    By Blue Velvet in forum Other Radio Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 16:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •