Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Andrew Rayel - Epiphany [Armind]

  1. #16
    lyonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    03-10-2018 @ 13:11 PM
    Location
    Lebanon
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Posts
    1,646
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 51x in 43 Posts
    Lebanon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangle View Post
    I was listening to A State of Trance on a bus full of boisterous, mind-numbing, helium induced children's voices on my way to my exams yesterday, and this began to play in the mix i frantically tried to move the mix forward but as the bus approaches a certain point in the city my reception drops and SoundCloud's functions render useless, so rather than grin and bear it i closed the app and chose to listen to the aforementioned. That goes a long way towards demonstrating how shit this track is.
    LOL. I want to print this out and pin it on my fridge.

    As for the track...well... I never understood why Armin made such a big deal out of Andrew a few years ago. He was literally shoving him down our throats. The guy barely made 2 or 3 listenable tracks and all of a sudden he is the second coming of Jesus.
    This track is shit. no different from everything he did since that Tenishia remix





  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyonx For This Useful Post:

    Daybreakers (05-21-2016), HugoHak (05-22-2016)

  3. #17
    Daybreakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 08:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 197x in 139 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonx View Post
    LOL. I want to print this out and pin it on my fridge.

    As for the track...well... I never understood why Armin made such a big deal out of Andrew a few years ago. He was literally shoving him down our throats. The guy barely made 2 or 3 listenable tracks and all of a sudden he is the second coming of Jesus.
    This track is shit. no different from everything he did since that Tenishia remix
    I want to print this out and pin it to my forehead.
    --Current--Top 5 of 2016--

    1. Denis Kenzo feat. Sveta B. - Sunshine Blue (Extended Mix) [Tune Of The Year]
    2. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro)
    3. The Thrillseekers pres. Hydra - Amber (Extended Mix)
    4. Local Heroes feat. Linnea Schossow - Home (Allen & Envy Remix)

    5. Cosmic Gate - Am2pm (Extended Mix)

  4. #18
    Daybreakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 08:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 197x in 139 Posts
    United States
    You know that saying "even bad publicity is still good publicity". We are promoting this douche by having reply after reply page after page. Can we seriously just ban, delete, nuke this thread? I really don't think anyone would honestly object. Except maybe @Daysleeper as i know he loves Andrew for his contribution to pure classic melodic sounding trance. Other than that, we should lock and delete this fucking thread.
    --Current--Top 5 of 2016--

    1. Denis Kenzo feat. Sveta B. - Sunshine Blue (Extended Mix) [Tune Of The Year]
    2. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro)
    3. The Thrillseekers pres. Hydra - Amber (Extended Mix)
    4. Local Heroes feat. Linnea Schossow - Home (Allen & Envy Remix)

    5. Cosmic Gate - Am2pm (Extended Mix)

  5. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Online
    09-11-2019 @ 18:41 PM
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    1,446
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 816x in 486 Posts
    Slovenia
    Andrew Rayel's sound is downright disgusting.

  6. #20
    Daysleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    09-14-2019 @ 11:25 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    6,196
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,054
    Thanked 2,216x in 1,544 Posts
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by lilslim79 View Post
    You know that saying "even bad publicity is still good publicity". We are promoting this douche by having reply after reply page after page. Can we seriously just ban, delete, nuke this thread? I really don't think anyone would honestly object. Except maybe @Daysleeper as i know he loves Andrew for his contribution to pure classic melodic sounding trance. Other than that, we should lock and delete this fucking thread.
    I havnt been that active besmirching his work like some else of you in here have, but ofcourse then its ok because its justified by majority of people doing it ��
    #Sicknessesintheair

    Say no to STEROIDS.






  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daysleeper For This Useful Post:

    Daybreakers (05-22-2016), Gagi (05-22-2016)

  8. #21
    Astral Point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    11-10-2016 @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 66x in 56 Posts
    Canada
    Andrew got one of the most recognizable sound of the scene, not because it's good, but because he always use the same formulas and synths.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Astral Point For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (05-22-2016)

  10. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    09-15-2019 @ 21:45 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,502
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 362x in 239 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Point View Post
    Andrew got one of the most recognizable sound of the scene, not because it's good, but because he always use the same formulas and synths.
    Yes but he's not alone there is he? 95% of the uplifting scene are guilty of that.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Seachy_001 For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (05-22-2016)

  12. #23
    SupaNoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Online
    04-03-2019 @ 18:53 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,173
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked 417x in 285 Posts
    United Kingdom
    chuck this in the former edm producers please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seachy_001 View Post
    Yes but he's not alone there is he? 95% of the uplifting scene are guilty of that.
    At least seachy, most generic uplifting producers make something listenable.

    i recall him saying in a recent interview, he wants to bring back his classic sounds, pianos and melodies.

    I literally lol'd at that. looks he's had anything BUT a epiphany. What a ironic title.
    Last edited by SupaNoodles; 05-22-2016 at 17:19 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SupaNoodles For This Useful Post:

    Astral Point (05-22-2016), Seachy_001 (05-22-2016)

  14. #24
    Daybreakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 08:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 197x in 139 Posts
    United States
    Looking at that crowd fucking disappoints me. This guy is like a god to them with this shit music? C'mon. Andrew Rayel is a main contributor to why trance is dying/dead. He must be eliminated ASAP. Andrew Rayel >>>>> scheduled for termination at 0000 UTC 1 June 2016.
    --Current--Top 5 of 2016--

    1. Denis Kenzo feat. Sveta B. - Sunshine Blue (Extended Mix) [Tune Of The Year]
    2. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro)
    3. The Thrillseekers pres. Hydra - Amber (Extended Mix)
    4. Local Heroes feat. Linnea Schossow - Home (Allen & Envy Remix)

    5. Cosmic Gate - Am2pm (Extended Mix)

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daybreakers For This Useful Post:

    Seachy_001 (05-22-2016)

  16. #25
    Astral Point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    11-10-2016 @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 66x in 56 Posts
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by lilslim79 View Post
    Looking at that crowd fucking disappoints me. This guy is like a god to them with this shit music? C'mon. Andrew Rayel is a main contributor to why trance is dying/dead. He must be eliminated ASAP. Andrew Rayel >>>>> scheduled for termination at 0000 UTC 1 June 2016.
    He and mister Sixma.

  17. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    09-15-2019 @ 21:45 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,502
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 362x in 239 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaNoodles View Post
    chuck this in the former edm producers please.
    At least seachy, most generic uplifting producers make something listenable.
    i recall him saying in a recent interview, he wants to bring back his classic sounds, pianos and melodies.
    I literally lol'd at that. looks he's had anything BUT a epiphany. What a ironic title.
    Oh I agree there absolutely. The uplifting stuff isn't complete trash like Rayel. But it's still generic as hell haha.
    Rayel, Gravell, Sixma - none of their productions should be in this forum. Utter trash EDM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Seachy_001 For This Useful Post:

    SupaNoodles (05-22-2016)

  19. #27
    Astral Point's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    11-10-2016 @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 66x in 56 Posts
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Seachy_001 View Post
    Oh I agree there absolutely. The uplifting stuff isn't complete trash like Rayel. But it's still generic as hell haha.
    Rayel, Gravell, Sixma - none of their productions should be in this forum. Utter trash EDM.
    Uplifting can be generic sometimes, but it's still good because of the feels in it, and that's what makes Uplifting Trance a special subgenre imo.

  20. #28

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    11,802
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,419
    Thanked 1,115x in 921 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Exciting Releases:
    Karanda - Supreme
    Rodrigo Deem - Divo / Totem
    Codeko - Crusader
    Las Salinas - Winston
    Solis & Sean Truby - Armadillo
    Slim Colt - Livi
    Signal Space - Sharik

Similar Threads

  1. Andrew Rayel - TBA (Artist Album) [Armada]
    By morrow in forum Music Related Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 22:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 17:34 PM
  3. Andrew Rayel - Exponential / Coriolis [Armada]
    By Jared22 in forum (Upcoming) Trance Releases
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:59 AM
  4. OUT Andrew Rayel - Aeon of Revenge [ASOT / Armada Music]
    By badass in forum (Upcoming) Trance Releases
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:55 AM
  5. Andrew Rayel - Deflagration [ ASOT / Armada Music ]
    By DJSDF in forum (Upcoming) Trance Releases
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 19:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •