Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump or Hillary: Who is more horrendous!?

Last Online
    02-15-2017 @ 01:43 AM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by atragun91091 View Post
    http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/el...b-attack-false

Again, I'm not really Trumps biggest fan, but the whole hysteria thing is just either being blown out of proportion,or flat out being made up.
    LEAVE united states

Last Online
    11-17-2019 @ 16:35 PM
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 149x in 112 Posts
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by J4mie View Post
    Democrats are so peaceful
    [/URL]
    lol. you really think those hoodrats are democratic supporters. do you really?

Last Online
    Today @ 18:42 PM
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 75x in 63 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MfmfmF View Post
    LEAVE united states
    I'm content.

Last Online
    11-17-2019 @ 16:12 PM
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 724x in 457 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by AustralianGQ View Post
    lol. you really think those hoodrats are democratic supporters. do you really?
    Yes, because physical violence mostly comes from the left imo. If Trump had lost, there would be way less demonstrators.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J4mie For This Useful Post:

Marco1979 (11-12-2016), Tievb21 (11-12-2016)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Canada
    lol at all the people "Fearful" of Trump..

If you want to be fearful, be fearful of corrupt people like Hillary Clinton, or Extremists like Bernie Sanders.

I may not be Trumps biggest fan, but the Democrats have had this coming for years now. They chose to implant many unpopular progressive policies and views that my country did not want. As far as I'm concerned, Trump is the push back from all that. I honestly feel no sympathy for the Democrats having their party in the ashes right now. Until they begin to come back to reality and become more moderate, they will stay in the ashes of history.

hold on a second here. you are laughing at people who are concerned about a nut like trump?

im laughing at you because you think bernie sanders is an extremist. what makes you think he is one? because fox news told you so? lol.

your right democrats got what they deserve for being corrupt as a party and make a poor choice in a candidate. bernie sanders would of creamed trump in an election. but the dems wanted the status quo candidate. to say the democrats pushed policies on america that people did not want is false, some yes and many others no.

being moderate is not gonna save america. the country needs to go in a drastically different direction. trump aint the guy for that.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AustralianGQ For This Useful Post:

Centurion (12-12-2016), Hensmon (12-03-2016)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Canada
    Most of this is either blown out of proportion, or just flat out made up. If you're looking for anti-human, look no further than the people rioting/ protesting against him.
    yes.....protesting is so inhuman. *rolls eyes*.

actually its a constitutional right. so if you think that its inhuman, then i guess you think the constitutional rights that the forefathers of america fought for and instituted are inhuman as well. i guess you prefer a dictatorship.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by J4mie View Post
    Yes, because physical violence mostly comes from the left imo. If Trump had lost, there would be way less demonstrators.

i see you watch alot of fox news. lol

Last Online
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 75x in 63 Posts
    United States
    hold on a second here. you are laughing at people who are concerned about a nut like trump?

im laughing at you because you think bernie sanders is an extremist. what makes you think he is one? because fox news told you so? lol.

your right democrats got what they deserve for being corrupt as a party and make a poor choice in a candidate. bernie sanders would of creamed trump in an election. but the dems wanted the status quo candidate. to say the democrats pushed policies on america that people did not want is false, some yes and many others no.

being moderate is not gonna save america. the country needs to go in a drastically different direction. trump aint the guy for that.
    The only people who need to be concerned about Trump are people who ILLEGALLY entered our country. Rewarding people for breaking the law in not acceptable. I don't watch fox news either.

Yes protesting is a constitutional right, but this is flat out rioting:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...riot/93760244/

And yes, Bernie is a delusional left wing extremist. He is exactly what is wrong with the Democratic party(along with the corruption) Trying to implant outdated ideas that are proving(or have proven) to fail time after time.

Last Online
    Today @ 23:52 PM
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,396x in 1,771 Posts
    Serbia
    Just explain this to me: Save USA from what??
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

params7 Guest
    So I'm listening to Di.fm, Trance station. Enjoying the show when all of a sudden the DJ starts f'ing whining about this election, Trump and how gutted she feels.

Ok I get it, you don't like Trump. But he won and he is the President. Do you have to keep whining about it? Immediately switched to Vocal Trance channel and was pleasantly greeted by a fantastic GT vs Project C set.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Canada
    The only people who need to be concerned about Trump are people who ILLEGALLY entered our country. Rewarding people for breaking the law in not acceptable. I don't watch fox news either.

Yes protesting is a constitutional right, but this is flat out rioting:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...riot/93760244/

And yes, Bernie is a delusional left wing extremist. He is exactly what is wrong with the Democratic party(along with the corruption) Trying to implant outdated ideas that are proving(or have proven) to fail time after time.

than ivanka trump should go to a jail should she not for working here illegally when she first came to the u.s.?

maybe bernie sanders sees a better future for america, then a gloomy one trump sees. its the whole countries fault that you are so divided.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 75x in 63 Posts
    United States
    than ivanka trump should go to a jail should she not for working here illegally when she first came to the u.s.?

maybe bernie sanders sees a better future for america, then a gloomy one trump sees. its the whole countries fault that you are so divided.
    No, I believe she did come here legally.

Blame the media, establishment politicians and psychos like Obama and Hillary for the divide in America. Ironically enough, its the liberals here who are trying silence anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with them.

Last Online
    11-17-2019 @ 16:12 PM
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 724x in 457 Posts
    Netherlands
    That rumour was about Trump's wife Melania, Ivanka is his daughter :

Last Online
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 104x in 79 Posts
    Netherlands
    its the liberals here who are trying silence anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with them.
    a.k.a. the regressive left. As a European somewhat Utilitarian somewhat Liberal leftist myself I actually completely agree with this part.

If the left/democratic party, not only in the USA but Europe as well wants to survive the current populist-zeitgeist going global. It needs to change on a number of issue's

Stop pandering down/downplaying public or political issues that a great many people, both high and low educated. have genuine concerns about.

be transparent. don't make deals and laws in silence or behind closed doors *cough* eu commission *cough* TTip

Promote an open market place of ideas. so no banning of speakers in universities because students find it "triggering". also stop labeling people and listen to them, not everybody that is right leaning or has concerns about immigration for instance is a racist islamo/latino-phobe biggot. Talk to people.. don't shut them out.

2, Don't put forth morally ambiguous candidates that have a history of flipflopping on ideological foundations. If you're not trusted. the public isn't the problem.. you are.

if this doesn't happen, then I hereby Nostradamus that le pen will win the elections in france, Pegida uk en dresden will grow to be large political blocks, Wilders will become prime-minister and trump will see 8 years instead of 4.

end rant because no politician will read this anyway. *

Last Online
    Today @ 16:04 PM
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245x in 1,551 Posts
    United Kingdom
    I honestly feel no sympathy for the Democrats having their party in the ashes right now. Until they begin to come back to reality and become more moderate, they will stay in the ashes of history.
    ^ Naive much? This is what is said after every election about every loosing party for about 50+ years now, same in my country too. You must not pay attention much... the Republican vs Democrat pendulum will never stop swinging back and forth. Don't act as if policy implemented in Obamas term is the driving force behind voter choice, because it isn't... your politics is a tv show and the character with waving the biggest flag of the glorified 'change' is the winner or perhaps the guy who is gonna defeat 'the bad guys'..
    Last edited by Hensmon; 12-03-2016 at 19:30 PM.