Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Anyone want Trance.nu backups?

  1. #1
    jeoblogb Guest

    Anyone want Trance.nu backups?

    I realize that trance.nu is still open for the public for viewing, but it could be pulled from the archive at any moment. Does anyone want a backup of the production section? I will have the full copy which is priceless information from the production area and now have my own personal copy if I ever need to access any production techniques and information that is the holy grail of trance in general.
    Last edited by jeoblogb; 03-06-2017 at 10:23 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeoblogb For This Useful Post:

    AV8R (03-04-2017)

  3. #2
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:57 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    4,974
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,318
    Thanked 2,192x in 1,623 Posts
    Serbia
    Was never a user of that forum, but it sounds great, would love it!
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

    Altair (02-19-2017)

  5. #3
    jeoblogb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Was never a user of that forum, but it sounds great, would love it!
    I'll paste the link here once its fully uploaded, but it will have just the production area with the likes of christian Rusch, Airwave himself, Jasper from airbase's tips/tricks and what they use which is why I am backing it up now. It will be for offline use so you won't even need to connect to the internet or connect to the site if it does go down. Mainly this section which is what really counts.

    http://trance.nu/v4/forum/index.php?c=3

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jeoblogb For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (02-19-2017)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,171
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 388x in 253 Posts
    Hong Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by jeoblogb View Post
    I'll paste the link here once its fully uploaded, but it will have just the production area with the likes of christian Rusch, Airwave himself, Jasper from airbase's tips/tricks and what they use which is why I am backing it up now. It will be for offline use so you won't even need to connect to the internet or connect to the site if it does go down. Mainly this section which is what really counts.

    http://trance.nu/v4/forum/index.php?c=3
    Thank you so much. It's quite difficult to find trance-specific production tips nowadays.

  8. #5
    Magdelayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:26 PM
    Location
    Yorkshire,England
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    2,525
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 1,035x in 709 Posts
    United Kingdom
    What a forum Trance.nu was - i remember that none other than L-vee helped me with my first bit of production advice hehe.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Magdelayna For This Useful Post:

    Halon (03-05-2017)

  10. #6
    jeoblogb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Was never a user of that forum, but it sounds great, would love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeenutsDx View Post
    Thank you so much. It's quite difficult to find trance-specific production tips nowadays.
    I am still downloading it. I had to restart it because it does not have a fucking pause function. This file is going to be huge and going to take a few days to download and upload. Not going to bother with the other threads. They just seem like junk to me.
    Last edited by jeoblogb; 02-25-2017 at 22:04 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeoblogb For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (02-26-2017)

  12. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    10-18-2017 @ 00:22 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    United States
    Indeed, there was a lot of valuable information shared on that Forum for music production.
    Too bad they had to retire the website.
    Great post

  13. #8
    Magdelayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:26 PM
    Location
    Yorkshire,England
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    2,525
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 1,035x in 709 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by AV8R View Post
    Indeed, there was a lot of valuable information shared on that Forum for music production.
    Too bad they had to retire the website.
    Great post
    At least the archives are still there though. The Matt Hardwick forum had so much good producer stuff on aswell,and it all disappeared when the domain expired.

  14. #9
    Halon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Norway - Scandinavia
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    5,485
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3,599
    Thanked 1,798x in 1,351 Posts
    Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdelayna View Post
    What a forum Trance.nu was - i remember that none other than L-vee helped me with my first bit of production advice hehe.
    Nice.
    Old Skool Trance FTW!!!

  15. #10
    jeoblogb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdelayna View Post
    At least the archives are still there though. The Matt Hardwick forum had so much good producer stuff on aswell,and it all disappeared when the domain expired.
    Domain is set to expire in august the 24th so I better back it pretty soon otherwise the site will be gone indefinitely. I am trying to back it up but having trouble resuming the session.
    Last edited by jeoblogb; 03-06-2017 at 10:26 AM.

  16. #11
    jeoblogb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdelayna View Post
    What a forum Trance.nu was - i remember that none other than L-vee helped me with my first bit of production advice hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeenutsDx View Post
    Thank you so much. It's quite difficult to find trance-specific production tips nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by AV8R View Post
    Indeed, there was a lot of valuable information shared on that Forum for music production.
    Too bad they had to retire the website.
    Great post
    I have not given up still. I am asking around on how to setup a program properly. Stay tuned. . I even reached out to Tommie but have not gotten anything yet.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jeoblogb For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (06-29-2017)

  18. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    09-18-2017 @ 01:36 AM
    Location
    Grand Bahama, The Bahamas
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Bahamas
    Man this website is very helpful thank you!

  19. #13
    Spider-Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:21 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,573
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,220
    Thanked 550x in 409 Posts
    Portugal
    Another forum that vanished into the aether was the Anjunaforum, it had priceless tips from A&B themselves and lots of insight from Anjuna artists, it's all gone now, barely any archives in the Wayback Machine.

  20. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    598
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150x in 122 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Vice View Post
    Another forum that vanished into the aether was the Anjunaforum, it had priceless tips from A&B themselves and lots of insight from Anjuna artists, it's all gone now, barely any archives in the Wayback Machine.
    Having trouble backing this up but it looks like the domain got re-registered.
    Last edited by Contact; 04-25-2019 at 05:52 AM.

  21. #15
    Spider-Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:21 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,573
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,220
    Thanked 550x in 409 Posts
    Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Contact View Post
    Having trouble backing this up but it looks like the domain got re-registered.
    That's because there's an archive of the forum at the domain, it hasn't always worked but it does now. No search feature or Google indexing unfortunately so everything is still very much hidden.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 12:25 PM
  2. Trance/Tech-Trance & Psy-Trance Demo's Wanted
    By Relay Recordings in forum User-made Trance Productions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 22:02 PM
  3. [DJ SET Trance & Tech-Trance] Tim Gerets - Trance sensation vol.16
    By DJTim in forum User-made Trance DJ sets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •