Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Shinovi - Indian Summer [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]

  1. #1
    Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    07-11-2017 @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 199x in 126 Posts
    Belarus

    Shinovi - Indian Summer [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]

    Last edited by Lass; 06-05-2017 at 12:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:28 AM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,205
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 712x in 519 Posts
    Netherlands
    Except for their last track the rest of the Vini Vici set was garbage.....!
    This was the only time that I didn't move for almost an hour :O
    Can't believe that people can listen to this for such a long time

  3. #3
    Aoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 89x in 71 Posts
    Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict-In-Trance View Post
    This was the only time that I didn't move for almost an hour :O
    Can't believe that people can listen to this for such a long time
    And you moved to the garbage EDM shit of Marlo?
    At least Vini Vici they are of producing a sub-genre of TRANCE!!!
    Witch personally most of their work i really like even thought sometimes it is something special.
    Current Top 5!!!!
    1. Adam Ellis - Blu 82
    2. M.I.K.E. Push - Amana
    3. Simon Patterson - Opulence
    4. Paul Oakenfold - Munich
    5. John Askew - Black Coffee

  4. #4
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:28 AM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,205
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 712x in 519 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    And you moved to the garbage EDM shit of Marlo?
    At least Vini Vici they are of producing a sub-genre of TRANCE!!!
    Witch personally most of their work i really like even thought sometimes it is something special.
    At least I could hear a melody for a longer period in MARLO his set.....
    And not a melody for 10 seconds and then 5 minutes only bass

    So yes..... I moved during MARLO his set.

    Vini Vici is just NOT my cup of tea....

  5. #5
    Aoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 89x in 71 Posts
    Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict-In-Trance View Post
    At least I could hear a melody for a longer period in MARLO his set.....
    And not a melody for 10 seconds and then 5 minutes only bass
    So yes..... I moved during MARLO his set.
    Vini Vici is just NOT my cup of tea....
    I will discuss my opinion of Marlo and his "Melodies"that he is producing since i don't want to waste time speaking about garbage EDM.
    Just like you said "Can't believe that people can listen to this for such a long time"
    for vini vici i was thinking the exactly same thing for the garbage of Marlo.
    Some people they like EDM and some others Trance & genres of trance.
    Well, everybody has his own taste witch is not bad sometimes in this forum also.
    Current Top 5!!!!
    1. Adam Ellis - Blu 82
    2. M.I.K.E. Push - Amana
    3. Simon Patterson - Opulence
    4. Paul Oakenfold - Munich
    5. John Askew - Black Coffee

  6. #6
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:28 AM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,205
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 712x in 519 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    I will discuss my opinion of Marlo and his "Melodies"that he is producing since i don't want to waste time speaking about garbage EDM.
    Just like you said "Can't believe that people can listen to this for such a long time"
    for vini vici i was thinking the exactly same thing for the garbage of Marlo.
    Some people they like EDM and some others Trance & genres of trance.
    Well, everybody has his own taste witch is not bad sometimes in this forum also.
    You should check this track for example: https://www.trancefix.nl/showthread....hlight=Charbel

    This track was played by MARLO And I think it is a great trance track

  7. #7
    Z Dobrej Woli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    5,258
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 674x in 559 Posts
    Poland
    Shinovi - Indian Summer (99,999%)

  8. #8
    Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    07-11-2017 @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 199x in 126 Posts
    Belarus
    yes

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:59 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    635
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 150x in 111 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    And you moved to the garbage EDM shit of Marlo?
    At least Vini Vici they are of producing a sub-genre of TRANCE!!!
    Witch personally most of their work i really like even thought sometimes it is something special.
    You can't call Marlo 'Garbage EDM' when Vini Vici themselves do a lot of EDM inspired stuff. Both support drop focused stuff, but the difference is Marlo takes more big room influences in the sounds mixing it with subgenres like progressive, uplifting and tech trance, Vini Vici take the big room vibe with psy sounds.

    I like Vini Vici, actually I love to listen to their sets (All tho they play a lot of the same sets), but Vini Vici basically support a pretty generic and big roomish "psy" and tech trance sound.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to HugoHak For This Useful Post:

    Shatadru Sensharma (04-21-2017)

  11. #10
    Aoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 89x in 71 Posts
    Japan
    @HugoHak
    I agree with a part of your comment since Vini Vici have started been producing and focusing big room sounds like their recently "Fkd kids" & "Colors".
    If i think a little bit more, even " The Tribe" has big room psy trance sounds.
    But they were the first that introduced it, and their work in some tunes is fantastic.
    I remember when nobody knows them and Brian Kearney found their " The Tribe" and supported it in every of his sets. After the play in ASOT festival in Australia.. boom !!! They became the most successful "psy-trance" artist.
    For me are way better than Marlo (witch i don't remember not even 1 tune in the recently 4-5 years by him that i listened it for more than 40secs)
    and i couldn't understand how people can even listen to his garbage.
    But Ok everyone has his tastes in music...

    Now I think “trancefix” is mainly about pure "trance" and not sub genres or big room artist, so let's keep our main discussions on real trance!!

    Cheers mate!!!

    PS. As for the tune of this topic it is OK to listen it couple of times but unfortunately it doesn’t have nothing special at all....
    Current Top 5!!!!
    1. Adam Ellis - Blu 82
    2. M.I.K.E. Push - Amana
    3. Simon Patterson - Opulence
    4. Paul Oakenfold - Munich
    5. John Askew - Black Coffee

  12. #11

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:59 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    635
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 150x in 111 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    @HugoHak
    I agree with a part of your comment since Vini Vici have started been producing and focusing big room sounds like their recently "Fkd kids" & "Colors".
    If i think a little bit more, even " The Tribe" has big room psy trance sounds.
    But they were the first that introduced it, and their work in some tunes is fantastic.
    I remember when nobody knows them and Brian Kearney found their " The Tribe" and supported it in every of his sets. After the play in ASOT festival in Australia.. boom !!! They became the most successful "psy-trance" artist.
    For me are way better than Marlo (witch i don't remember not even 1 tune in the recently 4-5 years by him that i listened it for more than 40secs)
    and i couldn't understand how people can even listen to his garbage.
    But Ok everyone has his tastes in music...

    Now I think “trancefix” is mainly about pure "trance" and not sub genres or big room artist, so let's keep our main discussions on real trance!!

    Cheers mate!!!

    PS. As for the tune of this topic it is OK to listen it couple of times but unfortunately it doesn’t have nothing special at all....
    I mean 'Colors' may be the most proper psy tune they produced in a while, I think that's mainly because Cosmosis and Avalon worked on it too.

    Anyway, the big roomier sound was already around. The whole spintwist recordings sound kinda started it and when Patterson did his EDC 2014 set, it definitely blew up in the tech and uplifting trance community.

  13. #12
    deeii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 18:35 PM
    Location
    Oud-Beijerland
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Posts
    3,138
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked 552x in 402 Posts
    Netherlands
    Loving this track!
    all time favorites;

    /arisen.
    /tuvan (andy blueman remix).

    up next;

    Grotesque Indoor Festival, Utrecht NL / 16-04-2016
    Above & Beyond Acoustic, Utrecht NL / 03-05-2016
    Armin Only Embrace, Amsterdam NL / 07-05-2016
    Luminosity Beach Festival, Zandvoort, NL / 24/25/26-06-2016



  14. #13
    Z Dobrej Woli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    5,258
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 674x in 559 Posts
    Poland
    2nd June

  15. #14
    Z Dobrej Woli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    5,258
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 674x in 559 Posts
    Poland

  16. #15
    Hensmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Posts
    4,338
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,061
    Thanked 1,682x in 1,151 Posts
    United Kingdom
    I def would dance to it and have fun, but I just cant help but find this psy-trance so cheap and almost a caricature of what Psychedelic is meant to be about. There is so so much out there in terms of psychedelic and this sits near the near the bottom of the food chain, in my opinion.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hensmon For This Useful Post:

    Frankster (06-03-2017)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 22:07 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 17:08 PM
  3. Vini Vici & Tristan & Avalon - Colors [Iboga]
    By Aoi in forum (Upcoming) Trance Releases
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:36 PM
  4. Vini Vici Track ID
    By sinnerman26 in forum ID requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 00:02 AM
  5. ID – ID [Vini Vici set@ Utrecht]
    By Aoi in forum ID requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 04:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •