Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Kensington - Sorry (Armin van Buuren? Remix)

  1. #1
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:29 PM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,167
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 708x in 516 Posts
    Netherlands

    Kensington - Sorry (Armin van Buuren? Remix)

    Armin played this track last weekend in the Amsterdam Arena!
    It is a track called Sorry from the Dutch band Kensington.
    imo it was a great remix And I hope that this will see a full release


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Addict-In-Trance For This Useful Post:

    munki34 (05-15-2017)

  3. #2
    N7pSTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 409x in 264 Posts
    Bulgaria
    Kensington are one of the worst bands ever if you ask me. And we're complaining trance is dead. Ask a rock fan how it feels about his genre...

  4. #3
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:29 PM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,167
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 708x in 516 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by N7pSTR View Post
    Kensington are one of the worst bands ever if you ask me. And we're complaining trance is dead. Ask a rock fan how it feels about his genre...
    Worst??
    lol.....
    imo they are a great band!

    I am always curious what you think is a great rock band then....

  5. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:34 AM
    Location
    Glasgow
    Gender
    Posts
    1,137
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 110x in 93 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict-In-Trance View Post
    Armin played this track last weekend in the Amsterdam Arena!
    It is a track called Sorry from the Dutch band Kensington.
    imo it was a great remix And I hope that this will see a full release

    [videyoutube;Y1QnKcIm0p8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1QnKcIm0p8]movie[/URL]


    me too man, really liking this remix!

  6. #5
    Z Dobrej Woli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:17 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    4,862
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 610x in 504 Posts
    Poland
    Yes, it's his remix. You don't need a question mark ��

  7. #6
    N7pSTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 409x in 264 Posts
    Bulgaria
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict-In-Trance View Post
    Worst??
    lol.....
    imo they are a great band!

    I am always curious what you think is a great rock band then....
    Mhm.. Arcade Fire?
    Classic rock band: The Doors, Guns..

  8. #7
    Voci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:38 PM
    Location
    Groningen, Groningen
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    4,134
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    387
    Thanked 1,270x in 782 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by N7pSTR View Post
    Kensington are one of the worst bands ever if you ask me. And we're complaining trance is dead. Ask a rock fan how it feels about his genre...
    of all bands on this planet, you rate them as 'one of the worst'. Thats extremely low on the list, mister

    i really like Kensington, great song too. One of my highlights of the evening.

    The whole show was sick and unreal.
    Do you like 90's music? Check out my 'Parada de Hittas' mix 002: LINK!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Voci For This Useful Post:

    Addict-In-Trance (05-15-2017)

  10. #8
    deeii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    05-22-2017 @ 17:05 PM
    Location
    Oud-Beijerland
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Posts
    3,126
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    479
    Thanked 551x in 401 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by N7pSTR View Post
    Kensington are one of the worst bands ever if you ask me. And we're complaining trance is dead. Ask a rock fan how it feels about his genre...
    Nothing wrong with Kensington imo. This sounds like a nice remix! Enjoyed this alot during AO.
    all time favorites;

    /arisen.
    /tuvan (andy blueman remix).

    up next;

    Grotesque Indoor Festival, Utrecht NL / 16-04-2016
    Above & Beyond Acoustic, Utrecht NL / 03-05-2016
    Armin Only Embrace, Amsterdam NL / 07-05-2016
    Luminosity Beach Festival, Zandvoort, NL / 24/25/26-06-2016



  11. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:11 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,112
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 248x in 161 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Just sounds like a typical Armada style track to me. No originality. Original song sounds nice though.

  12. #10
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:29 PM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,167
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 708x in 516 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Dobrej Woli View Post
    Yes, it's his remix. You don't need a question mark ��
    Didn't find any info that he confirmed it
    It sounds like him though

  13. #11
    N7pSTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 409x in 264 Posts
    Bulgaria
    I can explain why. Kensington tries to be a band similar to Kings of Leon, The Killers and similar... They want to play in this league. Well in this category they are really bad if you ask me. Musically.

    One Direction does not pretend that. Their idea is to be a great teen band for 14 years old teens and they do that pretty well.

    Actually, Armin wanted to work with Coldplay. That was his dream. Well, Coldplay denied him several times. They first did a collab with Avicii (A Sky Full Of Stars) and now with The Chainsmokers (Something Just Like This). Armin saw that he is not attractive and big names in music don't want to work with him (JMJ as exception). That's why he chose Gavin DeGraw, Kensington and Trevor Guthrie.

    I don't know why, because I find some of his collabs interesting. But that's it. Big names don't want a track with "feat. AvB".

    Sorry

  14. #12
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:29 PM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,167
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 708x in 516 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by N7pSTR View Post
    I can explain why. Kensington tries to be a band similar to Kings of Leon, The Killers and similar... They want to play in this league. Well in this category they are really bad if you ask me. Musically.

    One Direction does not pretend that. Their idea is to be a great teen band for 14 years old teens and they do that pretty well.

    Actually, Armin wanted to work with Coldplay. That was his dream. Well, Coldplay denied him several times. They first did a collab with Avicii (A Sky Full Of Stars) and now with The Chainsmokers (Something Just Like This). Armin saw that he is not attractive and big names in music don't want to work with him (JMJ as exception). That's why he chose Gavin DeGraw, Kensington and Trevor Guthrie.

    I don't know why, because I find some of his collabs interesting. But that's it. Big names don't want a track with "feat. AvB".

    Sorry
    Hahaha!
    Never read so many nonsense in 1 text!
    Kensington never compared themself with Kings of Leon or Tbe Killers!
    They are Kensington!
    And Iam curious when Armin wanted to do a collab with Coldplay, but got rejected?? ����

  15. #13
    N7pSTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 409x in 264 Posts
    Bulgaria
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict-In-Trance View Post
    Hahaha!
    Never read so many nonsense in 1 text!
    Kensington never compared themself with Kings of Leon or Tbe Killers!
    They are Kensington!
    And Iam curious when Armin wanted to do a collab with Coldplay, but got rejected?? ����
    Well Armin said that several times. I don't remember in which interviews. He was rejected twice by the band.

    And sure I did not compared Kensington to The Killers. That would be an insult for the Las Vegas masters.
    I was talking about something different. Read again.

  16. #14
    Addict-In-Trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:29 PM
    Location
    Zandvoort
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    3,167
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 708x in 516 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by N7pSTR View Post
    Well Armin said that several times. I don't remember in which interviews. He was rejected twice by the band.

    And sure I did not compared Kensington to The Killers. That would be an insult for the Las Vegas masters.
    I was talking about something different. Read again.
    Well.....
    For commercial tracks it is more interesting to make a track with Avicii and Chainsmokers!
    Easy money for Chris Martin

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Addict-In-Trance For This Useful Post:

    N7pSTR (05-16-2017)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 17:39 PM
  2. Armin van Buuren feat. Kensington - ID [Armada]
    By Lass in forum (Upcoming) Trance Releases
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 22:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 15:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •