Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Airwave vs Rising Star - Sunspot [2002]

  1. #31
    Marco1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    06-10-2019 @ 09:18 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,369
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 677x in 514 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Yeah that is a positive thing, for Airwave at least. However he took a completely different direction with his music lately so I'm not sure if he'll get more invitations unfortunately.
    Indeed, but he never choose the commercial road.(he can do if he want, best trance producer out there imo). Respect him even more for that. Some others also btw (refuse to go mainstream).

  2. #32
    Voci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Location
    Assen, Netherlands
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 1,539x in 928 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1979 View Post
    A pure massive airwave track, i hear no influence here by armin VB.
    well... you don’t think “Touch Me” sounds like this? Definitely an Armin track...
    Curious about Voci’s dj-sets? Mixcloud.com/jml-mixes/

  3. #33
    Magdelayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 17:05 PM
    Location
    Yorkshire,England
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 1,076x in 742 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Voci View Post
    well... you don’t think “Touch Me” sounds like this? Definitely an Armin track...
    Ive never heard Touch Me in this...the only Armin elements i hear is the bassline,clap and some FX. The main gated melody is definatly Laurent.

    But as i mentioned before - the real killer version of this track is Laurent's DCML mix.

  4. #34
    Voci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Location
    Assen, Netherlands
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 1,539x in 928 Posts
    Netherlands
    Well, not the literal production elements. But more like the vibe of it, the romantic sounds and subtility.
    Curious about Voci’s dj-sets? Mixcloud.com/jml-mixes/

  5. #35

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Online
    05-29-2019 @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anguilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1979 View Post
    Can be, it was just a bit sad for a trance show to ignore all airwave tracks of the last couple of years. Meanwhie guys like John'OO'F., Solarstone and even markus schultz played his releases often. Has nothing to do about quality, Tutuapp 9apps Showboxbecause almost all airwave tracks are top notch imo.
    i dont believe that
    Last edited by klimbo; 05-29-2019 at 09:56 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to klimbo For This Useful Post:

    Marco1979 (05-28-2019)

  7. #36

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    06-06-2019 @ 20:12 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1979 View Post
    Can be, it was just a bit sad for a trance show to ignore all airwave tracks of the last couple of years. Meanwhie guys like John'OO'F., Solarstone and even markus schultz played his releases often. Has nothing to do about quality, because almost all airwave tracks are top notch imo.
    Kinda dubious, about it man..

    https://get-9apps.comVidmatehttps://get-cartoonhd.com
    Last edited by lovelash; 06-06-2019 at 20:12 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lovelash For This Useful Post:

    Marco1979 (06-03-2019)

  9. #37

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    767
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 189x in 156 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1979 View Post
    Indeed, but he never choose the commercial road.(he can do if he want, best trance producer out there imo). Respect him even more for that. Some others also btw (refuse to go mainstream).
    The trouble is times have changed. People don't want deep Trance anymore. Instead they want this noisy, polluted, plastic, cookie cutter, generic EDM bullshit that has no substance, no deep meaningful connection and most importantly passion. TO find passionate music, you got to dig deep and I mean, really, really deep.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Contact For This Useful Post:

    Marco1979 (06-04-2019), Tranceformator (06-05-2019)

  11. #38
    Marco1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    06-10-2019 @ 09:18 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,369
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 677x in 514 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Contact View Post
    The trouble is times have changed. People don't want deep Trance anymore. Instead they want this noisy, polluted, plastic, cookie cutter, generic EDM bullshit that has no substance, no deep meaningful connection and most importantly passion. TO find passionate music, you got to dig deep and I mean, really, really deep.
    You're so right about that mate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •