Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John 00 Fleming - Floating (incl. Kamilo Sanclemente & Dabeat Remix) [FSOE UV]

Last Online
    Today @ 13:28 PM
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 613x in 512 Posts
    Philippine

John 00 Fleming - Floating (incl. Kamilo Sanclemente & Dabeat Remix) [FSOE UV]

29th June 2018 | FSOE.lnk.to/Floating | FSOEUV025

Last edited by MasterTuxx; 06-29-2018 at 18:48 PM.
    :: My 10 Current Favorite (alphabetical, 02.07.2018) ::

Alex Di Stefano - The Sin
    Allende - Forgotten (99 Returning Mix)
    The Blizzard - Decade (Original)
    Bryan Kearney & Deirdre McLaughlin - Open My Mind
    Craig Connelly - Trouble In Paradise
    JOC & Stine Grove - Our Destiny
    Richard Durand - The Air I Breathe*
    Thomas Datt - Fluid Karma
    Tilt - Miracle (Original)
    Will Atkinson - 7th Heaven*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterTuxx For This Useful Post:

Sleepy Robot (06-20-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 766x in 631 Posts
    Poland
    Our next release after Goliath is by someone who I have looked up to over my whole career and someone who is still inspiring me even to this day. Recently he's also become a good friend, so who I can bounce ideas off and vice versa. Extremely honoured to have John 00 Fleming make his debut on FSOE UV with the wonderful 'Floating'. And just to top it off, Kamilo Sanclemente & Dabeat have done a stunning grooving remix.

UV marches on. Floating is out 29th June. Preview coming next week. ❤️

Last Online
    07-13-2018 @ 18:28 PM
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 158x in 130 Posts
    India

John 00 Fleming - Floating [FSOE UV]

Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,925x in 1,417 Posts
    Serbia
    Great groove, I love the fact that it's also hypnotic. That bassline is pretty good.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

Last Online
    07-20-2018 @ 16:54 PM
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 462x in 380 Posts
    United States

sounds great, loving the hypnotic atmosphere

Last Online
    Today @ 13:23 PM
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,988x in 1,373 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Prefer the remix but still not that sold on it

Last Online
    Today @ 14:18 PM
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 270x in 186 Posts
    Hong Kong
    Original feels empty and just boring really. J00F places a lot of emphasis on style but there is no musical substance beneath. I prefer the remix even though it isn't mindblowing either. At least there's something interesting going on with the synths and bassline.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PeenutsDx For This Useful Post:

Hyper Drive (06-29-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,925x in 1,417 Posts
    Serbia
    Love both mixes! I think I prefer the original but not by much.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

Last Online
    07-08-2018 @ 04:34 AM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 186x in 132 Posts
    Greenland
    Quote Originally Posted by PeenutsDx View Post
    Original feels empty and just boring really. J00F places a lot of emphasis on style but there is no musical substance beneath. I prefer the remix even though it isn't mindblowing either. At least there's something interesting going on with the synths and bassline.
    What I have been saying all along.
    I really don't like this tech house approach to Trance. It's what drove a lot of progressive Trance artists away back in 2007-2011. The remix is tolerable but not something I would buy or even give a second listen. Same goes for the original. This is conservative music. There is nothing cool about it. It's bland and nothing really stands out musically. There is no catchy hook. Melody is close to nonexistence, no sense of adventure.It sounds tired and boring.

Then you have people like him telling you that he cares for the Trance scene but doesn't want to listen to the critics. In other words, it's the same typical narcissistic attitude that a lot of these guys have but they are too blinded by their own ego.
    https://www.facebook.com/john00flemi...55417818675927
    https://www.facebook.com/john00flemi...55419989055927
    His post is actually pretty ironic since he posted it on social media haha. They don't want to read the bitter truth. Instead they want people to stroke their ego and praise them like a deity. If you don't want social media just delete it, if you think life would be better off that way but if you are going to have your music posted, be prepared to get your rubbish you make pasted.

Sad that these people have turned music into a god damn competition. Not surprised because it's a guy thing.

In case the mods are wondering, this is not a trolling post.
    Last edited by Hyper Drive; 06-30-2018 at 02:59 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 14:18 PM
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 270x in 186 Posts
    Hong Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Drive View Post
    I really don't like this tech house approach to Trance. It's what drove a lot of progressive Trance artists away back in 2007-2011. The remix is tolerable but not something I would buy or even give a second listen. Same goes for the original. This is conservative music. There is nothing cool about it. It's bland and nothing really stands out musically. There is no catchy hook. Melody is close to nonexistence, no sense of adventure.It sounds tired and boring.

Then you have people like him telling you that he cares for the Trance scene but doesn't want to listen to the critics. In other words, it's the same typical narcissistic attitude that a lot of these guys have but they are too blinded by their own ego.
    His post is actually pretty ironic since he posted it on social media haha. They don't want to read the bitter truth. Instead they want people to stroke their ego and praise them like a deity. If you don't want social media just delete it, if you think life would be better off that way but if you are going to have your music posted, be prepared to get your rubbish you make pasted.

Sad that these people have turned music into a god damn competition. Not surprised because it's a guy thing.

I don't find most of his music interesting, but every artist is entitled to produce whatever he wants. You can't berate others for not producing the music you want. I know you are passionate about the scene, but there are better ways to channel that passion into something more productive/helpful.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PeenutsDx For This Useful Post:

Hensmon (06-30-2018)

Last Online
    07-12-2018 @ 23:38 PM
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 286x in 187 Posts
    United Kingdom

Why you have such a big issue with Joof is beyond me. He's one of the only ones who is focusing on developing the "pure" progressive sound which is generally so much more trancey than the standard 140 sound. John is one of the few who doesn't actually have any kind of ego at all. I don't know why you are so bitter but stop these ridiculous rants because they are making you look stupid.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seachy_001 For This Useful Post:

enlusion (06-30-2018), Hensmon (06-30-2018), Tievb21 (07-07-2018)

Last Online
    07-08-2018 @ 04:34 AM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 186x in 132 Posts
    Greenland
    Quote Originally Posted by Seachy_001 View Post
    Why you have such a big issue with Joof is beyond me. He's one of the only ones who is focusing on developing the "pure" progressive sound which is generally so much more trancey than the standard 140 sound. John is one of the few who doesn't actually have any kind of ego at all. I don't know why you are so bitter but stop these ridiculous rants because they are making you look stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeenutsDx View Post
    I don't find most of his music interesting, but every artist is entitled to produce whatever he wants. You can't berate others for not producing the music you want. I know you are passionate about the scene, but there are better ways to channel that passion into something more productive/helpful.
    There is nothing personal against him. I care more about the music than anything else. I am not here to create hostility or conflict or after self pity, although my comments are always seen that way and are cynicism but it's a bloke who has a broken heart and disappointment. I hate the idea of war.

This music in the olden days was the best part ever.I used to ENJOY and couldn't wait to listen to the newest record selected and the hottest tracks. Every track got better and better. There was so much love and care that went into a track. It wasn't seen as a competition but just did it as a hobby but as soon as the internet revolution came, things changed.

I did try and help and believe me when I say I did. I even helped out a few artists for FREE and did not expect anything in return but then I saw that ALL of our hard work got thrown in the trash bin and the outcome I was expecting wasn't what I had intended. Not only was it meaningless but all our effort was wasted because in the end, the goal was to make money, be famous and stay there. It was never about utopia or that spiritual connection you get with Trance.

It seems that the harder I try the worse things got. I guess Newton was right. For every action there is an opposite reaction. I do it out of love but it seems that I am seeing as a 'troll' on this forum because my views go against the masses.

I am still posting good quality trance but when you also have the people on this forum against you, you feel outnumbered. This music means the world to me. There is nothing more precious to me in life than this music.

I won't surrender to the darkside even though a lot of producers have, but the ecosystem we are in won't allow the people that want to make things better get control.
    Sure the internet still you are able to find those old gems that got lost eons ago, but in terms of new content it's getting more difficult to find the melodic trance that void hasn't been able to fill the void since 2011ish. It's worse when you have these brilliant, gifted musicians who are able to create something so abstract and wonderful with just sounds.

Last edited by Hyper Drive; 06-30-2018 at 11:45 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyper Drive For This Useful Post:

BladeRunner_ (06-30-2018)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United Kingdom
    There is nothing personal against him. I care more about the music than anything else. I am not here to create hostility or conflict or after self pity, although my comments are always seen that way and are cynicism but it's a bloke who has a broken heart and disappointment. I hate the idea of war.

This music in the olden days was the best part ever.I used to ENJOY and couldn't wait to listen to the newest record selected and the hottest tracks. Every track got better and better. There was so much love and care that went into a track. It wasn't seen as a competition but just did it as a hobby but as soon as the internet revolution came, things changed.

I did try and help and believe me when I say I did. I even helped out a few artists for FREE and did not expect anything in return but then I saw that ALL of our hard work got thrown in the trash bin and the outcome I was expecting wasn't what I had intended. Not only was it meaningless but all our effort was wasted because in the end, the goal was to make money, be famous and stay there. It was never about utopia or that spiritual connection you get with Trance.

It seems that the harder I try the worse things got. I guess Newton was right. For every action there is an opposite reaction. I do it out of love but it seems that I am seeing as a 'troll' on this forum because my views go against the masses.

I am still posting good quality trance but when you also have the people on this forum against you, you feel outnumbered. This music means the world to me. There is nothing more precious to me in life than this music.

I won't surrender to the darkside even though a lot of producers have, but the ecosystem we are in won't allow the people that want to make things better get control.
    Sure the internet still you are able to find those old gems that got lost eons ago, but in terms of new content it's getting more difficult to find the melodic trance that void hasn't been able to fill the void since 2011ish. It's worse when you have these brilliant, gifted musicians who are able to create something so abstract and wonderful with just sounds.
    I agree with a lot of what you said here but I think that singling out JOOF (which you do tend to do on here) is unfair because he's one of the better folk within the industry. What other DJ would sit & have dinner with some of his fans, completely in his own time with no VIP ticket / meet & greet arranged etc before a gig? In fact, it used to be a regular thing before Joof Editions & usually the guest DJ(s) would drop by as well first. Such a family atmosphere - it was brilliant.

John has also & continues to support the most pure form of hypnotic Trance - be that progressive or Psy. This particular track is a nice progressive & melodic trance tune. Personally - I'm not a huge fan of the main riff but is nice to listen to.

Here's another very recent track, probably my tune of the year so far, which John played on GTG recently. A lot would consider it incredibly boring & dull... but it's hypnotic trance at it's absolute best:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Seachy_001 For This Useful Post:

Frankster (07-01-2018)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    United Kingdom
    I've also seen some absolutely disgraceful things in the trance scene in the years I've been clubbing / following it, mainly after 2008 when Wildchild decided to start making DJs sell tickets and things escalated from there. I've not been to the Gallery for about 6 years now because the management there are some of the nastiest individuals I've come across within the scene. Same with Elevation Audio. All about the money & screw everyone else providing it got them to the top. It's horrible. But Joof is absolutely not part of that. He's always given new talent a chance to prove themselves.

Last Online
    Today @ 13:23 PM
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,988x in 1,373 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Jesus, why do we keep feeding Hypers childish view on the world? Do not feed. I don't view you as a troll, but just far too dramatic and out of touch with the reality of how life and music works. I agree with many things you say, but your perspective is so painfully one dimensional, misplaced and repetitive that to call it tiresome is an understatement. As someone above suggested, just channel your energy into sharing good music. Lighten up, it's only music.
    Last edited by Hensmon; 06-30-2018 at 13:12 PM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hensmon For This Useful Post:

enlusion (06-30-2018), Frankster (07-01-2018), Gagi (06-30-2018), MasterTuxx (06-30-2018), Sleepy Robot (07-07-2018)