Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Rapid Eye - Stealing Beauty (Daxson Remix) [ASOT]

  1. #1
    skyriderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 867x in 738 Posts
    India

    Rapid Eye - Stealing Beauty (Daxson Remix) [ASOT]


    Will Atkinson - Victims
    Ucast - Icy

    Adam Ellis - Culture Vulture
    Warren Adam - A1 Day
    Hiroki Nagamine - Re-Raise (2014 Mix)




  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 115x in 97 Posts
    Czech Republic
    This is a very good rework!! Im not a big fan of reworking classics, but this works like a charm!

  3. #3
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,935
    Thanked 1,925x in 1,417 Posts
    Serbia
    It's an ok remix, but that main lead gets a bit too repetitive if it gets played for more than a minute, without anything else. I'd know, I've been working on the remix myself.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:10 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked 148x in 110 Posts
    Netherlands
    Well done, another 'this will fit in better in a set' horrible update

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arnoud For This Useful Post:

    Hyper Drive (06-17-2018)

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:02 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,099
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 457x in 236 Posts
    Netherlands
    So much noise...

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vastvision For This Useful Post:

    Arnoud (06-17-2018), BladeRunner_ (06-17-2018), Hyper Drive (06-17-2018)

  8. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    07-08-2018 @ 04:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 186x in 132 Posts
    Greenland
    How the fuck is this Trance? This is criminal. Then again didn't expect anything more from these sociopaths that don't sleep much and probably abuse alcohol and drugs. Raped a classic. Disgusting.

    Last edited by Hyper Drive; 06-17-2018 at 14:11 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hyper Drive For This Useful Post:

    Arnoud (06-17-2018), BladeRunner_ (06-17-2018)

  10. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:10 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked 148x in 110 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Drive View Post
    How the fuck is this Trance? This is criminal. Then again didn't expect anything more from these sociopaths that don't sleep much and probably abuse alcohol and drugs. Raped a classic. Disgusting.

    [videyoutube;bbhjBQht1VM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbhjBQht1VM]movie[/URL]
    Not sure about the sociopaths thing haha, but he definitely raped this track. I believe a lot of these newcomers/already landed artists just want fame/preserve their status and make some quick money. This has nothing to do with really creating trance-music.

  11. #8
    skyriderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 867x in 738 Posts
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Drive View Post
    How the fuck is this Trance? This is criminal. Then again didn't expect anything more from these sociopaths that don't sleep much and probably abuse alcohol and drugs. Raped a classic. Disgusting.
    Mind your language or you will get warned the next time. If you don't like track you can write what you didn't liked about it but abusing someone or artist is a big NO here. I have been trying to speak you somehow calmly that doesn't mean you will keep spoiling the forum.

    Will Atkinson - Victims
    Ucast - Icy

    Adam Ellis - Culture Vulture
    Warren Adam - A1 Day
    Hiroki Nagamine - Re-Raise (2014 Mix)




  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyriderz For This Useful Post:

    allywheels (06-17-2018), DannyZero (06-17-2018), Gagi (06-17-2018), MasterTuxx (06-18-2018)

  13. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    07-08-2018 @ 04:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 186x in 132 Posts
    Greenland
    Quote Originally Posted by skyriderz View Post
    Mind your language or you will get warned the next time. If you don't like track you can write what you didn't liked about it but abusing someone or artist is a big NO here. I have been trying to speak you somehow calmly that doesn't mean you will keep spoiling the forum.
    Haha...Where have I broken the rules? As far as I can see, swearing is allowed as long as it's not directed towards a member so I can swear all I want.What is this nazi gemany again? Am I not allowed to voice how the greatest style ever is butchered to hell and very few seems to give a shit about it?At least I have the balls to speakup and don't silence myself like most of the artists do or become a sheep.
    Last edited by Hyper Drive; 06-17-2018 at 22:49 PM.

  14. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Location
    Glasgow
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Posts
    204
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 55x in 37 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Drive View Post
    Haha...Where have I broken the rules? As far as I can see, swearing is allowed as long as it's not directed towards a member so I can swear all I want.What is this nazi gemany again? Am I not allowed to voice how the greatest style ever is butchered to hell and no one seems to give a shit about it?At least I have the balls to speakup and don't silence myself like most of the artists do or become a sheep.
    You have to be trolling here surely?! You’re generalising artists as sociopaths who abuse drink and drugs! You don’t see a problem with that??

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allywheels For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (06-17-2018), MasterTuxx (06-18-2018), skyriderz (06-18-2018)

  16. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    07-08-2018 @ 04:34 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 186x in 132 Posts
    Greenland
    Quote Originally Posted by allywheels View Post
    You have to be trolling here surely?! You’re generalising artists as sociopaths who abuse drink and drugs! You don’t see a problem with that??
    I am not trolling. Just speaking my heart. My comments may sound overzealous or trolling but it's not intended to be malicious. How can you produce such drivel and call it trance? Music and especially trance music was made with honest intend to make this world a better place but it turns out these artists just want to make a quick name for themselves.The fact that they touch iconic classics is what hurts about it. I didn't know that honesty became a crime.
    Last edited by Hyper Drive; 06-17-2018 at 23:02 PM.

  17. #12
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    4,364
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,935
    Thanked 1,925x in 1,417 Posts
    Serbia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Drive View Post
    My comments may sound overzealous
    You use overzealous in every 2nd or 3rd post. Just an observation.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

    MasterTuxx (06-18-2018), skyriderz (06-18-2018)

  19. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Location
    Glasgow
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Posts
    204
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 55x in 37 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Drive View Post
    I am not trolling. Just speaking my heart. My comments may sound overzealous or trolling but it's not intended to be malicious. How can you produce such drivel and call it trance? Music and especially trance music was made with honest intend to make this world a better place but it turns out these artists just want to make a quick name for themselves.The fact that they touch iconic classics is what hurts about it. I didn't know that honesty became a crime.
    Fair enough if you are not a fan of a remix, to talk about sociopaths and infer artists abuse drink and drugs is not overzealous, it's bordering on defamation and has no place when you're giving your opinion on a piece of music.

    What I highlighted above would've sufficed as a post, it being so negative is another discussion but no need to bring someone's character into question, people I am sure you don't know personally.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allywheels For This Useful Post:

    Gagi (06-18-2018), MasterTuxx (06-19-2018), skyriderz (06-18-2018)

Similar Threads

  1. Rapid Eye - Stealing Beauty (R.E.Mix)
    By BladeRunner_ in forum Classic releases
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2018, 22:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •