Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did your musical taste develop over time?

Last Online
    Today @ 21:32 PM
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 750x in 528 Posts
    Mexico

How did your musical taste develop over time?

Childhood: Mostly video game soundtracks, specially from Sonic games.

2011: For me, this was early in high school.

At the beginning of the year, I was in love with Deadmau5's productions (Faxing Berlin, Not Exactly, and so on). Then I found his remix of Cygnus X's The Orange Theme, which led me to find the original mix of that track and some other classic '90s trance tracks (that I didn't know were trance!). I found myself enjoying the more melodic type of tracks, such as Joel's Aural Psynapse, and the (trance) remix of a track from a video game I played all the time:

(Aural Psynapse): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufyx6Yqy2CM
    Video game track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcJcFT-CfzI

Apart from electronic music, I loved cinematic music such as E.S. Posthumus' Makara album:
    (Unstoppable, from Makara): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoaUYcwEpSw

That summer, I ran into a couple of playlists on Youtube which helped me develop a taste in trance:

Christian Pheng's God's Trance playlist, where I found out about PvD's For an Angel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o57...885F7C2ED411C1

"Best Perfect Anthem Techno Trance", from the Spac3 Trance channel (now known as "Techno Trance channel"). Early on I really liked melodies and BPMs above 140, haha.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IApjXHpo5fI

"Top 10 Best Techno Trance Songs Ever", again from Space3 Trance. I guess he likes adjectives Once more, this defined my early taste in highly melodic, somewhat cheesy 140+ BPM hard-trance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80BGEthNXN0

I also got my intro to Drum & Bass thanks to Logistics - Kaleidoscope (liquid) and Pendulum - Blood Sugar (more standard DnB).
    (Kaleidoscope): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkjtBaBbU50
    (Blood Sugar): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM07HYSGVho

^ That was a productive summer! Anyhow, later in 2011 I ran into Darktremor's list of "Top 400 Trance Tracks" on Listology. The website is now defunct, but luckily his list was archived:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201604091...racks-all-time
    Going over that list took me until mid-2012, and it genuinely felt like I had gone down the rabbit hole. I was introduced to many trance classics I wouldn't have known otherwise, such as The Age of Love, Suburban Train, or my favorite back then: Transa - Supernova

(Transa - Supernova): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qfImJMzvXg

2012:
    Early on, more hard-trance. I started listening A LOT more to goa trance - most notably, Astral Projection's Dancing Galaxy.
    (Dancing Galaxy, from the eponymous album): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7mx0nAxkco

Thanks to @Progrez, whom I met in TranceAddict.com, I found out about Solar Fields and Airwave, two pillars of modern trance music from that era:
    (Solar Fields - Brainbow, from EarthShine): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDykwo0tXDg

Apart from finishing Darktremor's list, not much else happened that year. The best track I encountered that wasn't in his list was definitely Scot Project's Overdrive, which I am still fond of today:
    (Scot Project - Overdrive): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAI2_-lM

2013: I was busy with college entrance exams and school, so nothing really developed here.

2014: I made the thread "Outstanding Trance of the Modern Era (2010 and Beyond) on this forum; from there I found out about Magnus, who quickly became one of my favorite modern producers at that time.
    Link to the thread: https://www.trancefix.nl/showthread....10-and-beyond)
    (Magnus - Signal Strength): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3dngakaZg

At the tail end of this year, I ran into Daniel Kim's Pop Danthology playlists, which put together all pop tracks from 2010 to 2014. This is when I realized pop music was way better than I thought:
    ("Pop Danthology"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqYmtsx8qiQ

2015:
    This is when things get weird.
    Very early in this year, I pretty much played the Transmission 2014 sets non-stop, which made me rethink my opinion on modern trance at that time. To this date I'm still very fond from this era. However, it gets weirder.

At the start of February, my sister just happened to play a synthpop track from a Latin American band, and from then on I started shifting my attention toward Latin music:
    (The track my sister played): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL2CskEJ3fQ
    (Aleks Syntek - Duele El Amor, another pop/electronic Latin track): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuDc8HQ3Rbg

This same year I enrolled in university, so no big developments during that time.

2016: Still in university for the first half, then took time off. I began working out, so most of what I heard was... workout music! I was surprised to find that workout music resembled Trance, though cheesier and more intense. It was more like happy hardcore:
    (Scooter - Nessaja remix): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCu3rkWvsUw

2017: Influenced by a TV show that I had recently watched, the workout music I listened to daily, the pop music from this time, and other music I found from videos about video games, I made my first playlist on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izjc...M_MRoToiRLOoT3

If you've made it this far, or scrolled down and happened to see this:
    The past two years have been AMAZING. I've been exposed to more music than I had imagined across many genres. I've found myself enjoying trip hop, jazz, indie, rock, alternative, synthwave, chillout, witch house, UK garage, Mexican folk music, power metal, glitch, pop, and liquid DnB. It's crazy how much else is out there.
    Last edited by Fredjan; 11-15-2018 at 08:24 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredjan For This Useful Post:

Bensonw3x (11-17-2018), Progrez (11-13-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 22:35 PM
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 464x in 353 Posts
    Portugal
    I like several genres at the same time, but referring to Trance specifically, when I was young my dad had cassettes and CD's with Trance in them as it was starting to become big in Europe - given I've always liked very melodic music, I started enjoying it from very early on. My dad also listened to Vangelis and Jean Michel Jarre, and other artists of the kind very often so I was basically automatically trained to like very melodic music, which led me to liking Trance and starting out with classic Trance after only a very temporary time of listening to the latest Armada releases between 2010 and 2011.

In fact, what started introducing me to the classics was the ASOT Classics compilations back then.
    Last edited by Spider-Vice; 11-09-2018 at 12:57 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spider-Vice For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-09-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 19:18 PM
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 349x in 228 Posts
    Hong Kong
    Still liking the same shite that is trance

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeenutsDx For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-09-2018), Gagi (11-09-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 22:00 PM
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057x in 1,522 Posts
    Serbia
    0-8 (1995-2003): Up to around 8 years old, I barely listened to music at all; I probably even hated it, singing and playing instruments especially.

8-10 (2003-2006): For a year or two, I was listening to Serbian pop, and I really loved it.

10-11 (2005-2006): After that, I had a huge switch to classical music, in my 4th grade. I had like 18 CDs that were on sale at the time, full of works by Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Bach et al. My favourites were probably Bolero by Maurice Ravel, the infamous O Fortuna by Carl Orff, The Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss II, and of course the Sabre Dance by Aram Khachaturian. These were probably the most lively works (not very subtle), so perhaps as a 10 year old that caught my attention.

11-13 (2006-2008): After that, when I hit my puberty, it was all pop. Suddenly I found myself loving US5 of all bands, and religiously followed their works, had posters and all. I still like listening to perhaps 2 of their tracks, but do it like once a year.

13+ (2008-today): Those years, it was all hip-hop for me, whether it was from the Balkan (Beogradski Sindikat, Edo Maajka, Frenkie) or the USA (Xzibit, Eminem mostly). It has stayed with me to this day. I still listen to it a lot, however my taste has expanded and I'm still discovering new artists. 1996-2006 is the golden period for me, as far as the rap in English goes.

15-16 (2010-2011): As I started going out, clubbing, drinking, I had to love all Serbian "inn/pub" songs (the translation of the title of the most famous song in that sub-genre is "The Pub Is My Destiny"). They all either revolve around lost loves and drinking because of it, or just plain old having-a-good-time-with-my-friends-by-drinking. Hard to explain if you're not a Serb, luckily I despise those things now.

15+ (2010-today): Also as I went out, I was becoming more interested in the commercial/pop house side, even Romanian commercial-pop house (which was really popular here in those years), especially with vocals. You know, what was most likely to be played on the radio. That marked the beginning of my interest in electronic music.

16+ (2011-today): I started discovering tech-house (Muzzaik, for instance). Also, I discovered lots of other house sub-genres, and fell in love with a track that I still love today: Everything But The Girl - Missing (Fedde Le Grand Remix).

16+ (2011-today): As house just wasn't deep enough for me anymore, and the DJMag results were around at the time (October/November), seeing Armin at a #1 spot I wanted to check his stuff out. Naturally, I first heard his pop-side of his, and just a few months later I heard ASOT 2012 for the first time. I was blown away, must have listened to it a thousand times. Never looked back. That period of my life, especially 2011 and 2012 were really busy as far as my private life goes, so the memories are really foggy but still warm, as I consider it to be the best part of my life.

17+ (2012-today): While still listening to other electronic genres (and rap), trance was taking over quickly. I was a huge Armin fan, I was listening to ASOT almost regularly, started digging deep into his discography (Mirage first, then 76 and the rest). I loved uplifting, I love the progressive side, everything he was playing really.

18+ (2013-today): However wonderful trance 2.0 was, I still craved something deeper. As I loved 76, and while following the modern scene at the same time, I started digging around classics. It all started with Armin and maybe even M.I.K.E., with Arksun - Arisen being the one track that probably kept me digging into classic trance period. ASOT 2006, CD 1 is my favourite compilation to this day.

19+ (2014-today): In 2014, I finished up my high school and started college. While forgetting about the modern scene for a while, I discovered a new brilliant artist. Airwave. After that, I just kept digging which goes on to this day.

21+ (2016-today): I started discovering other genres, namely neoclassical (Olafur Arnalds), post-rock, jazz, soundtrack, synthwave etc etc etc. Junkie XL's Distance Between Dreams OST is my favourite album probably, and Olafur Arnalds' Broadchurch OSTs are up there as well.

23+ (2018-today): I started discovering the early trance classics, still discovering new artists and small sub-genres, trying to develop my taste further. A bit stuck with music at the moment, but I'm enjoying more different genres than I ever have. As far as trance goes, I listen to it from all of its periods, but perhaps not as much overall.

----------------------------------

This wasn't probably as comprehensive as possible, and I'm sure I might have forgotten something or got a year or two wrong. If and when I remember something, I'll edit this post.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-13-2018)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:02 PM
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405x in 866 Posts
    Netherlands
    My taste is getting broader the older I get.

From only trance to pretty much any electronic dance genre. Deephouse, house, tech-house, techno. But also the commercial EDM side. I also enjoy other genres more, rock (although always loved some rock), pop, 90's, hardstyle. All depending on the mood of course.

I try not to always think in terms of quality (of the music) but simply about what offers the music, do I appreciate it, for whatever reason. It makes it a lot easier to enjoy todays trance, Omnia etc, even though in terms of musical quality it's probably not as sophisticated 'quality trance' as Push - The Legacy or Tiesto - Suburban Train. But that's OK.
    IMPORTANT POLL:
    Is the vibe on TranceFix too
    negative? Cast your vote HERE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voci For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-13-2018), Gagi (11-10-2018)

Last Online
    12-07-2018 @ 12:48 PM
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 272x in 198 Posts
    Brazil
    til 2012 - armin van buuren trance, melodic stuff (i.e. old james holden and markus schulz), cheap uplifting, cheap psy and cheap electro
    2013 - dark progressive, old progressive, classic trance
    2014 - progressive/cheap techno/dark progressive
    2015 til 2016 - almost everything
    2017 til now - almost everything + glitch + ambient + detroit techno

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DylanGuedes For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-13-2018)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    This wasn't probably as comprehensive as possible, and I'm sure I might have forgotten something or got a year or two wrong. If and when I remember something, I'll edit this post.
    I thought it was pretty comprehensive and well-formatted.
    By the way, I just updated the OP!! I probably wouldn't have made it the way I did without your post, haha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredjan For This Useful Post:

Gagi (11-13-2018)

Last Online
    12-04-2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 961x in 627 Posts
    Australia
    1990s Grew up with the likes of Trance like Robert Miles, Enigma, Euro Dance to classical music of Mozart and Beethoven. Michael Jackson and Savage Garden, backstreet boys and Ambient music

1999/2000 - Matrix Soundtrack - exposed me to a lot more rock music from the likes of Linkin Park. Listened to Ferry Corsten and Chicane and still when I thought Trance was techno.

2001 - 2007 - I got exposed to a lot more Trance which I call the golden period for me where I was so confident in finding good music. Where both commercial music and underground music was at its peak. I started listening to House music

2008- post ASOT period where I stopped following Armin altogether but I got exposed to a lot more underground music like techno and dub techno and minimal techno and Ambient music.

I could post a lot more though.
    Last edited by Progrez; 11-13-2018 at 11:48 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Progrez For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-15-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 19:57 PM
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 918x in 631 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Queen >> Michael Jackson >> Oasis >> Ferry Corsten

In a very shortened version of events haha.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Magdelayna For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-15-2018)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:35 AM
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 925x in 565 Posts
    Canada
    Age 5-13: The only music we had playing in my car growing up was the local Christian radio station, so it was mostly just contemporary Christian pop. My jam in the 6th grade was a 2 disc compilation of the stuff, and I sang in the praise band in the 8th grade.

Age 13-14: I discover what I thought was called "techno" music - mostly just cheesy 90s Eurodance and later. Props to Newton's Streamline, Sandstorm and Eiffel 65's Blue.

2009/06/25 - I hear TiŽsto's Elements of Life in what I can only call a spiritual experience, at the tail end of 9th grade. Over the rest of that year I discover producers like Miikka Leinonen and Vibrasphere and I start buying TiŽsto's discog, and things really start to take off at the end of 2009 when I buy an iPod and start building an iTunes library.

2010:
    All trance, all the time. Seriously, it was all I listened to for almost two years; I was that in love with it. That year it was mostly just the discogs of the artists mentioned above, as well as compilations I ran into as a result. Discovered artists like Airbase, Andy Blueman, Corderoy, Kamil Polner, Abbott & Chambers, SoundLift, Sunny Lax, Arctic Moon, Kenneth Thomas, and especially Armin van Buuren. Spent countless hours combing through iTunes looking for theirs and related stuff. By the end of that year I had bought both Armin's Imagine and Mirage, discovered Solarstone one night when I googled "best trance artist ever" and promptly fell in love with Touchstone, and purchased ISoS 7. I also started producing my own stuff in GarageBand.

2011: The year of ASoT, ISoS and branching out. I snapped up all seven of TiŽsto's volumes and then bought Nyana that summer, and listened to every episode of the ASoT podcast that year. The hits this year were artists like Mat Zo, Eco, John 00 Fleming, Whirloop, Airwave, Solarstone's Electronic Architecture comps, and others. I also started branching out with my tastes this year, picking up BT's These Hopeful Machines (which put me off at first, but later became one of my favourite albums of all time), as well as artists like Shpongle. Joined TranceFix that spring.

2012: The year of Solarstone mainly. I stopped listening to the ASoT podcast and picked up Solaris International, which I'd listen to almost religiously for the next three years. Also started following Global Trance Grooves, which I enjoy to this day. Made a friend who was a progressive rock musician, and on his recommendation started to discover acts like Pink Floyd. On the trance side I really fell in love with Planisphere, Airwave, and Eco that year. The other huge discovery from this year was Solar Fields, who became one of my all-time favourites almost instantly. This is also the year I picked up Ableton Live and started messing around therein.

2013-2015: Here I started college, things started to slow down, trance started to sound old and I really started to branch out. Trance discoveries included artists like Breakfast, Naden, Gai Barone, Neelix (who I was quite into for a while), The Digital Blonde, Will Atkinson and others. Started going to the clubs during this time as well, saw BT twice and really fell in love with his whole discog. My tastes had more or less solidified in trance and not much of the new stuff was interesting me. These years really started to be about ambient, downtempo, post-rock, glitch, IDM, and other electronica. Also started to pirate lots of music. The biggest impact on me was definitely the first time I heard Jon Hopkins' Immunity. Totally blew me away

2016-present: I left college, got an Android phone with a Google Play Music subscription and stopped the piracy. Started deliberately listening to very different things, including melodic techno, prog and space rock, trance classics I had missed, more downtempo, glitch, ambient and IDM, and more recently straight-up electropop. Built a studio during this time, and while I've made only a few songs with it I'm proud of what I've done. I've also reconnected with some of the trance 2.0 that people on this forum were shitting on when I first fell in love with the genre and I've been paying much more attention to the current stuff this year too
    Last edited by Altair; 11-16-2018 at 20:27 PM.

Facebook / SoundCloud / Instagram / WordPress

Head in the stars, heart in the sound

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altair For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-17-2018), Gagi (11-17-2018)

Last Online
    Today @ 22:41 PM
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,054x in 1,435 Posts
    Sweden
    For me it all started with a swedish commmercial for the annual trance compilation Trance 2002 2nd editon (important).
    The mainlead synths in Driftwood - Freeloader was my introduction, and that part was in fact everything you could hear in that commercial.
    Before that I wasnt a dedicated music listener I'd say. I cant remember which track I heard first that introduced me to electronic/trance/music. Maybe something from Robert Miles, Faithless,Sash,Prodigy,

This was the coolest music I had ever heard. Bought most cds I came upon in my local record store.

I had an mp3-player in which I had several disorganized wrongly titled tracks. I listened to Saltwater (Alphazone Remix) on repeat without knowing anything about it with a pair of sony in-ear phones on the way home from a bus schooltrip. I repeatedly listened to "Its Time" by Ferry Corsten in a couch-bed in southern Sweden after my parents had divorced. Other tracks that got many plays in my mp3-plater was :

Ayla - Ayla pt.2
    Bk - Revolution
    Above & Beyond - Far From In Love
    DJ Sakin & Friends - Miami (Russenmaffia Remix) <----
    Still a bomb!

In 2005 someone suggested Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes. I was confused. This wasnt trance. Later that year I came back with my copy of A State of Trance 2005 yearmix, once again confused why there wasnt any trance on it. I didnt like "Zocalo" "Say Hello" "Without You Near" one bit. I returned it and got my money back.

From 07/08-12 I explored every other single electronic music genre out there and my strong immunity towards "normal" non-electronic music also started to fade away sometime during this period even though I certainly liked (but never said it out loudly.I was a proud supersaw-synth trance listeners) tracks my mom had played way many years before from beatles,pink floyd,zepelin etc.

Since then I have explored and developed a somewhat broad/er taste. I listen to a pretty wide range of genres.

I would say I held on to trance for a pretty long period of time (mostly from 02-07/8/9) before I was open and ready to take on and admit I liked and appreciated other music aswell.
    #nonegativity

Say no to STEROIDS.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Daysleeper For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (11-17-2018)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:02 PM
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405x in 866 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Daysleeper View Post
    "Zocalo"
    Never understood this boring tune.

No wonder you were mislead! ;-)
    IMPORTANT POLL:
    Is the vibe on TranceFix too
    negative? Cast your vote HERE

Last Online
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Mexico
    In 2005 someone suggested Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes. I was confused. This wasnt trance. Later that year I came back with my copy of A State of Trance 2005 yearmix, once again confused why there wasnt any trance on it. I didnt like "Zocalo" "Say Hello" "Without You Near" one bit. I returned it and got my money back.
    That's hilarious. But I sympathize. Going from Alphazone hard-trance or Driftwood's Freeloader to the mid '2000s housey/poppy Gabriel & Dresden-style Trance is a huge change. Much like you, when I first started listening to Trance I preferred the former and avoided the latter.
    Ironically, Zocalo is similar to the kind of relaxing, chilled-out tracks I've been looking for recently.
    @Altair that Jon Hopkins album is a gold-mine.

Last Online
    12-04-2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 961x in 627 Posts
    Australia

why there wasnt any trance on it.

Love theme dusk? Air for Life? Escape? Wasting? Silent Waves? Serenity? Shivers? Castamara? The Chamber? Touch Down? Amsterdam? Netherworld? Heart of Sun? Sunset? P.U.M.A? Timeless? Alone Tonight? Daylight? Numb? Times Go by? Halcyon? Language?

With that said - I never considered G&D to be 'Trance' I mean if you listen to Andain - Beautiful things it's an unplugged version meaning performed or recorded with acoustic rather than electrically amplified instruments. I hated and still do Tracking Treasure down.
    Last edited by Progrez; 11-17-2018 at 02:37 AM.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by Progrez View Post
    Love theme dusk? Air for Life? Escape? Wasting? Silent Waves? Serenity? Shivers? Castamara? The Chamber? Touch Down? Amsterdam? Netherworld? Heart of Sun? Sunset? P.U.M.A? Timeless? Alone Tonight? Daylight? Numb? Times Go by? Halcyon? Language?

With that said - I never considered G&D to be 'Trance' I mean if you listen to Andain - Beautiful things it's an unplugged version meaning performed or recorded with acoustic rather than electrically amplified instruments. I hated and still do Tracking Treasure down.
    All the tracks you mentioned appear later in the mix, but Zocalo, Say Hello, and the Gabriel & Dresden stuff appears very early on in the first CD. I imagine he heard the first couple of minutes, didn't like it, and quit listening before he got to hear the trancier tracks.
    Pretty much everything in the first CD is different from what he was used to.
    Last edited by Fredjan; 11-17-2018 at 03:26 AM.