Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armin Van Buuren & Luke Bond Feat. KARRA - Revolution [Armind]

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:02 PM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 60x in 33 Posts
    Iran
    Ah shit, here we go again.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bensonw3x For This Useful Post:

erickUO (06-10-2019), Gagi (06-07-2019), Marco1979 (06-07-2019)

Last Online
    Today @ 00:05 AM
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,604x in 976 Posts
    Netherlands
    Marco, I thought you were “done” with Armin topics? Done with the huge rants about him and armada, about the ‘promotion’.

maybe you should try to keep that promise...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Voci For This Useful Post:

Contact (06-12-2019), Gagi (06-08-2019), MasterTuxx (06-10-2019)

Last Online
    06-10-2019 @ 10:18 AM
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 677x in 514 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Voci View Post
    Marco, I thought you were “done” with Armin topics? Done with the huge rants about him and armada, about the ‘promotion’.

maybe you should try to keep that promise...
    Maybe you should appreciate the freedom of speech on a forum and don't feel upset when your favorite artist and favorite label getting some critics again.And if you read good, also some positive elements are written about this subject. Have a good Pentecost, Voci(not sarcastic).
    Last edited by Marco1979; 06-08-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1979 View Post
    Maybe you should appreciate the freedom of speech on a forum and don't feel upset when your favorite artist and favorite label getting some critics again.And if you read good, also some positive elements are written about this subject. Have a good Pentecost, Voci(not sarcastic).
    You always reply in a sort of wannabe-elitist way. Its quite pathetic. Why do you even think Armin is my favorite artist? Its a statement based on nothing. Your words are so empty. Just as when you attacked Gagi. I am upset? I think you are the one who is upset. Upset about your little ‘real trance’.

Be a real elitist and write about ‘the good old days’, like daysleeper. In other topics. Dont whine all the time. You are not a child anymore. At least age wise...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Voci For This Useful Post:

DannyZero (06-09-2019), Homer S (06-10-2019), MasterTuxx (06-10-2019)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Netherlands
    You always reply in a sort of wannabe-elitist way. Its quite pathetic.
    Do you know what pathetic is, that's a moderator is debating the freedom of speech. If you want all happy faces you need to moderate my Little Pony or Playmobil forum for example, all happy faces there. I know you like the mainstream side of trance, but respect others for not doing that and speaking out. Even vastvision came up here with some of the same arguments I stated before. If it's good, it's good if it's not what is wrong to discuss that? I respect your taste of trance music also, it's not mine though.. (and it's almost impossible not the react on AvB tracks, because you stumble over it almost each week. Each week a new single).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:53 PM
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447x in 1,814 Posts
    Serbia
    You always reply in a sort of wannabe-elitist way. Its quite pathetic. Why do you even think Armin is my favorite artist? Its a statement based on nothing. Your words are so empty. Just as when you attacked Gagi. I am upset? I think you are the one who is upset. Upset about your little ‘real trance’.

Be a real elitist and write about ‘the good old days’, like daysleeper. In other topics. Dont whine all the time. You are not a child anymore. At least age wise...
    It's a Sisyphean task, debating negativity. I'm starting to feel you can't change a thing about someone, if they're not willing to listen to and acknowledge their own faults. And even then, there's the arduous task of changing yourself and your bad habits acquired over your entire life. Takes a lot of personal responsibility. I don't know a lot of people who were strong enough to overcome that.

BTW, you're a bit harsh to Daysleeper, which I completely disagree with. He's definitely not elitist now.

Maybe you should appreciate the freedom of speech on a forum
    About freedom of speech - it goes both ways. And nobody is being forced to stay quiet. Only asked, and only about some things. That argument is very old but not really thought through. Freedom of speech might guarantee freedom of expression without retaliation, legal sanction or censorship by the state, but nobody is being prosecuted here either. This is a virtual place, with certain rules, to which you have to abide in order to remain a member.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    's a Sisyphean task, debating negativity. I'm starting to feel you can't change a thing about someone, if they're not willing to listen to and acknowledge their own faults. And even then, there's the arduous task of changing yourself and your bad habits acquired over your entire life. Takes a lot of personal responsibility. I don't know a lot of people who were strong enough to overcome that.

BTW, you're a bit harsh to Daysleeper, which I completely disagree with. He's definitely not elitist now.

Originally Posted by Marco1979
    Maybe you should appreciate the freedom of speech on a forum
    About freedom of speech - it goes both ways. And nobody is being forced to stay quiet. Only asked, and only about some things. That argument is very old but not really thought through. Freedom of speech might guarantee freedom of expression without retaliation, legal sanction or censorship by the state, but nobody is being prosecuted here either. This is a virtual place, with certain rules, to which you have to abide in order to remain a member.
    Partner in crime Gagi is there again. If you two want to govern this forum like North Korea , ban me in that case please (you're hoping for that, I feel it..). I don't want to think each time I wrote something to ask myself what these two political correct 'police 'on this forum made of it. I've got more things to do in live, like raising a family etc.
    Obviously guys like Gagi has nothing more in life to give comments on a forum and improving and correct other members (Contact last weeks for example) their posts. Both are handling things here like a famous duo 'Batman & Robin'. Respect other peeps their opinion in life, life lesson for both of you, dudes. If you can't have arguments or critics of the current state of the scene (without swearing etc) it has nothing to with a forum but is it a applause machine.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post

BTW, you're a bit harsh to Daysleeper, which I completely disagree with. He's definitely not elitist now..
    Yeah you are right. I dont mean it as if Daysleeper thinks he is ‘better’ than others. Just as a more ‘positive’ purist who also mostly likes the old sound and ‘real’ trance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Voci For This Useful Post:

Gagi (06-10-2019)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:53 PM
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447x in 1,814 Posts
    Serbia
    Partner in crime Gagi is there again. If you two want to govern this forum like North Korea , ban me in that case please (you're hoping for that, I feel it..). I don't want to think each time I wrote something to ask myself what these two political correct 'police 'on this forum made of it. I've got more things to do in live, like raising a family etc.
    Obviously guys like Gagi has nothing more in life to give comments on a forum and improving and correct other members (Contact last weeks for example) their posts. Both are handling things here like a famous duo 'Batman & Robin'. Respect other peeps their opinion in life, life lesson for both of you, dudes. If you can't have arguments or critics of the current state of the scene (without swearing etc) it has nothing to with a forum but is it a applause machine.
    I give up. You're not listening at all to what we are saying. You won based on your stamina in writing faulty, senseless arguments post after post. You're absolutely right, I have more important things to do than to give you attention.

Go bash the scene and whoever you find at fault for its state. See how it makes you a happier/better human being. See if it helped the scene at all.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

Chaim Mankoff (06-11-2019), Voci (06-10-2019)

Last Online
    Today @ 02:52 AM
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 626x in 462 Posts
    Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoud View Post
    Hahahah. This is something you would hear at a festival for 8 year olds.
    Something that would be released on Spinnin' Records in the EDM craze of 2012 or 2013. Ridiculous.

Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 07:14 AM
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 163x in 109 Posts
    United Kingdom
    ASOt lost his credibility years ago. Promoting good music now and then, but most of it is pure CHEESE and even has nothing to do with pure trance .(bigroom,elektro house
    I think you mean that you're not a fan of the show anymore, which is fair enough, but that doesn't mean that it lost all its credibility. It continues to gain popularity despite the fact that Marco1979 doesn't like it anymore.

So a whole genre get asstf**ked for years now.
    A bit extreme surely?! There are many sub-genres of trance as I'm sure you know. Commercial / big room trance is still trance even if you don't like it. Not all trance has to be "pure". You complain about Armada / ASOT deciding what is or isn't trance, but that seems to be exactly what you're trying to do.
    A recent offering from Perrelli & Mankoff:

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chaim Mankoff For This Useful Post:

DannyZero (06-12-2019), Gagi (06-11-2019), Homer S (06-11-2019), PeenutsDx (06-11-2019), Shatadru Sensharma (06-11-2019)

Last Online
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Netherlands
    As for the track: i dont care for it much. Sounds like those Ummet Ozcan tracks from 2013-2014.

On a festival it would be OK, its not the worst in this genre. But yeah, the bar must deffo be set higher for Armin to attach his name to these sort of tracks.