Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Mental Health of DJs and Producers

Last Online
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 828x in 573 Posts
    Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by Progrez View Post
    As per the rules :-) I don't mean nitpick, but isn't this going back on your own rules?
    Rules are rules, and some people will break them.
    You know, like Contact.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredjan For This Useful Post:

delphionmusic (07-25-2019), Gagi (07-22-2019)

Last Online
    Today @ 19:35 PM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 40 Posts
    Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by Contact View Post
    Why has this thread gone silent? Afraid of the truth are we? Did I strike a little too close to home? Did I made you feel uncomfortable? Now do you not want to continue to hear beautiful music from these lovely people who are created the most precious thing on earth.

If armin reads this or anyone doing it tough, Get help - there is help available. Don't ask for a magic pill or potion to help cure/treat or smoke pot/ice/lsd/cocaine or whatever nonsense destructive habit to help with your depression but if you want it to be more effective, it's slow and painful recovery but it's worth it in the end. The music will help sooth the pain and is a powerful healer.

I'll go as far as to say that our oral health is what causes a lot of diseases but we keep asking for a magic pill to help fix the problem.
    The first part of this is just pure bravado. Do you really wonder why people has stopped replying?
    You're impossible to have a real discussion with. You don't really read the other guys replies.
    You're so self-centered that your replies strive away from the discussion. It's tiring tbh, there are plenty more other rich discussions people are really into, than this one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZero For This Useful Post:

delphionmusic (07-25-2019), Fredjan (07-23-2019)

Last Online
    09-04-2019 @ 11:36 AM
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 204x in 163 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZero View Post
    The first part of this is just pure bravado. Do you really wonder why people has stopped replying?
    You're impossible to have a real discussion with. You don't really read the other guys replies.
    You're so self-centered that your replies strive away from the discussion. It's tiring tbh, there are plenty more other rich discussions people are really into, than this one.
    Why is this so wrong to say that there is something wrong?

Where have I detracted from the main discussion? How are my comments self-centered? Do you think Armin looks healthy to you? To me, he certainly doesn't To me Armin, Joof and ferry all look sick and to me, it is caused by a sickness in the air.

Why is it wrong to talk about mental health? If we talk about it, it will raise awareness but I feel like barking on the wrong tree or my approach is all wrong. I can't force people to look after themselves. I can only present evidence/facts to show that there is something seriously wrong here but apparently talking about health is forbidden here because people don't give a shit about it.

Mental health speaking from personal experience is not to be taken lightly. I'd like to see these people continue to make good music but they'll continue to say that they are fine but to me, they don't look fine. The fact that they have to constantly wear makeup, tells you that they are not wanting to get checked up.

I apparently can't say anything because I am a position of authority/power or status or success like these people, but that doesn't mean I don't admire what these people have created. I am absolutely grateful for them creating the most precious thing on earth but you got to speak up when you know there is something wrong mentally.

We lost chester to a mental battle and drugs won't help - I gave the source of where mental disorder starts, it's the least I could do, but you can do your own research to find the answer yourself. You have google and you have a brain and with the information available, you can deduce a meaningful answer. I don't know about you, but to me, Armin and the others are showing signs of breaking down which is why I want them to get checked out.

But the fact is that Armin looks tired/sick. Just my 2 cents. I can see it and it's even shows in the music they play and make. Not here to discredit their legacy. It's something I could never ever do, but I am simply here to defend it and ensure that they get back on track because we have gone too off course.
    Last edited by Contact; 07-23-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568x in 951 Posts
    Netherlands
    Alright, lets lock this thing.

Everything has been said. Please don’t write any more in other threads about this subject. I will delete it.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Voci For This Useful Post:

delphionmusic (07-24-2019), drathnor (07-24-2019), Fredjan (07-23-2019), Gagi (07-23-2019), Spider-Vice (07-26-2019)

Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 13:58 PM
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,256x in 2,115 Posts
    Denmark
    R.I.P. thread of 2019 - we'll perhaps never see the likes of you again.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katadunkass For This Useful Post:

Fredjan (07-27-2019), Gagi (07-29-2019)