Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Thread: I hate alcohol

Last Online
    Today @ 19:00 PM
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 48x in 41 Posts
    Vietnam

I hate alcohol

When I drink I feel all nausiated and everything is spinning. I always tell people stupid things I wish I had never said. Ill call people up and be like, "I love you man, next time i see you I wanna give u a biiiiig kiss."(no homo) And then the next day I feel like shit.
    When I smoke though, I have control over my self and dont say stupid things and I pretty much just have a good time and eat alot. I feel relaxed, I sleep well and the next morning I feel great. I think im done with drinking, its not worth it. Plus I cant remember half the stuff I was doing. But with weed I remember everything.

Is there anybody else here that hates alcohol and loves weed?
    Weed is natural afterall and alcohol is man made.
    Last edited by Lanto.Trance; 08-26-2019 at 23:09 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 14:42 PM
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370x in 1,752 Posts
    Serbia
    Have you tried not drinking so much?

I love myself some beer, I really love the taste, the refreshment it provides, and really enjoy trying different kinds and brands.

And some of the most memorable things in my life I've done under influence (alcohol). Now there's a fair share of stupid shit I can't wait to forget, and lots of reasons to never touch hard stuff. But, there's also a fair share of really fun stuff. I'm a person who doesn't feel or show any emotion, so alcohol kinda lets them out in the open, but just for a bit. I've had great moments with my friends which I wouldn't have had otherwise.

And I also believe that alcohol just makes it easier to express your emotions, especially the ones you suppress. So if you tell people you love them only when you're drunk, maybe you need to do that more when you're sober.

Weed, on the other hand, just makes me lazy and hungry, both of which I am by nature. I don't need weed for that. I like it on certain and rare occasions, but I drink more often (which is still not that often). Alcohol when going out, weed in nature. Amen.

Alcohol you enjoy more socially, while weed can be more enjoyed alone. Both are bad when you have to rely on them to provide you with something you can't have otherwise. So for less than a year I haven't touched spirits, only beer, and I'm trying to drink less because I've become too dependent on it to have a good time while clubbing. I've reduced weed to only a few times a year, because it can hinder your productivity long-term.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

Last Online
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 48x in 41 Posts
    Vietnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Have you tried not drinking so much?

I love myself some beer, I really love the taste, the refreshment it provides, and really enjoy trying different kinds and brands.

And some of the most memorable things in my life I've done under influence (alcohol). Now there's a fair share of stupid shit I can't wait to forget, and lots of reasons to never touch hard stuff. But, there's also a fair share of really fun stuff. I'm a person who doesn't feel or show any emotion, so alcohol kinda lets them out in the open, but just for a bit. I've had great moments with my friends which I wouldn't have had otherwise.

And I also believe that alcohol just makes it easier to express your emotions, especially the ones you suppress. So if you tell people you love them only when you're drunk, maybe you need to do that more when you're sober.

Weed, on the other hand, just makes me lazy and hungry, both of which I am by nature. I don't need weed for that. I like it on certain and rare occasions, but I drink more often (which is still not that often). Alcohol when going out, weed in nature. Amen.

Alcohol you enjoy more socially, while weed can be more enjoyed alone. Both are bad when you have to rely on them to provide you with something you can't have otherwise. So for less than a year I haven't touched spirits, only beer, and I'm trying to drink less because I've become too dependent on it to have a good time while clubbing. I've reduced weed to only a few times a year, because it can hinder your productivity long-term.
    I can't agree with that view. Honestly, kush helped a lot to my job (tour guider). Almost never made me lazier. In alcohol, I feel its so fake, and lifeless. I only drink wine a bit, sometimes while eating.

Last Online
    09-04-2019 @ 10:36 AM
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 204x in 163 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanto.Trance View Post
    When I drink I feel all nausiated and everything is spinning. I always tell people stupid things I wish I had never said. Ill call people up and be like, "I love you man, next time i see you I wanna give u a biiiiig kiss."(no homo) And then the next day I feel like shit.
    When I smoke though, I have control over my self and dont say stupid things and I pretty much just have a good time and eat alot. I feel relaxed, I sleep well and the next morning I feel great. I think im done with drinking, its not worth it. Plus I cant remember half the stuff I was doing. But with weed I remember everything.

Is there anybody else here that hates alcohol and loves weed?
    Weed is natural afterall and alcohol is man made.
    Why do you need any substance to feel good? You have trance music which is the greatest thing ever.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 48x in 41 Posts
    Vietnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Contact View Post
    Why do you need any substance to feel good? You have trance music which is the greatest thing ever.
    It's hard to explain. Not really Im dependent on kush to listen Trance. Basically, I'm Trance lover

Last Online
    09-04-2019 @ 10:36 AM
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 204x in 163 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanto.Trance View Post
    It's hard to explain. Not really Im dependent on kush to listen Trance. Basically, I'm Trance lover
    You realize that alcohol/drugs feed the inner demon right?

Last Online
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 48x in 41 Posts
    Vietnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Contact View Post
    You realize that alcohol/drugs feed the inner demon right?
    Nah. I'm not serious about that problem! So, let me explain according to your question.

Some people only need to eat, drink pure water to live. Right ?
    Some people only need to eat, drink pure water, but can't stay without Trance music. Because they understand how Trance works. Its life.
    To me, I'm type 2 person. Kush is just something, only take 4% in all of my 100% life. I dont mind even a month without use it, but after all I honstly to say, alcohol is obsolete, and too many accident rates. But kush ? I'm sure weed culture/community is still much better, and a lot of friendly people there, so many fucking unique individual I have met. Its very creative community, and many civilized people. But alcohol lovers, or in their culture, mostly I see is bad things.