Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Robin S - Show Me Love (Magdelayna's Summer of '95 Mix)

  1. #1
    Magdelayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:13 PM
    Location
    Yorkshire,England
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    547
    Thanked 1,120x in 778 Posts
    United Kingdom

    Robin S - Show Me Love (Magdelayna's Summer of '95 Mix)

    Just for a bit of fun...


  2. #2
    Voci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:14 PM
    Location
    Assen, Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Posts
    4,586
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked 1,582x in 961 Posts
    Netherlands
    Excellent work. Love the loud delay and stuttering FX on the vocals.

    Could use something in the high frequency area. (Around 3:30 - 4:30 part). Like a little plucky melody or something. Something floating around.

    And I would remove the highhats at 2:15. See if it works with Kick/clap, or maybe even remove the clap. And then at the next bar around 2:30 re-add them.

    Would give the beat and progression some variety, making it a bit more exciting.
    Last edited by Voci; 09-04-2019 at 22:09 PM.

  3. #3
    Magdelayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:13 PM
    Location
    Yorkshire,England
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    547
    Thanked 1,120x in 778 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Voci View Post
    Excellent work. Love the loud delay and stuttering FX on the vocals.

    Could use something in the high frequency area. (Around 3:30 - 4:30 part). Like a little plucky melody or something. Something floating around.

    And I would remove the highhats at 2:15. See if it works with Kick/clap, or maybe even remove the clap. And then at the next bar around 2:30 re-add them.

    Would give the beat and progression some variety, making it a bit more exciting.
    Cheers mate - the loop at 2:15 is all in one,so i cant remove the hats - there is extra hi-hats added after though. The loop is actually from Carly Rae Jepson 'Call Me Maybe'' haha.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Magdelayna For This Useful Post:

    Voci (09-05-2019)

  5. #4
    Gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:11 PM
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Gender
    Posts
    5,458
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,586
    Thanked 2,405x in 1,778 Posts
    Serbia
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdelayna View Post
    Cheers mate - the loop at 2:15 is all in one,so i cant remove the hats - there is extra hi-hats added after though. The loop is actually from Carly Rae Jepson 'Call Me Maybe'' haha.
    You could extract 4-6 different elements from the loop by using Accusonus Regroover Pro. It actually deconstructs a loop into 4-6 different layers. Works very well with drum/perc loops, and it's a unique and very useful plugin.
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past [THREAD | BEATPORT]
    Gagi & MaickelJ - Prisoner Of Past (Remixes) [THREAD | BEATPORT]

    Gagi - Classic Tech Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]
    Gagi - Short House & Trance Mix [MIXCLOUD]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagi For This Useful Post:

    Magdelayna (09-05-2019)

  7. #5
    Magdelayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:13 PM
    Location
    Yorkshire,England
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    2,793
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    547
    Thanked 1,120x in 778 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    You could extract 4-6 different elements from the loop by using Accusonus Regroover Pro. It actually deconstructs a loop into 4-6 different layers. Works very well with drum/perc loops, and it's a unique and very useful plugin.
    Yeah could do...but im not that bothered,was just a bit of fun after i got the accapella off beatport hehe.

  8. #6
    Spider-Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:14 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 619x in 455 Posts
    Portugal
    Very well done mate, good one!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spider-Vice For This Useful Post:

    Magdelayna (09-05-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •