Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

Tags for this Thread

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1000

Thread: Best vocal trance track!

  1. #736
    chadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    01-10-2013 @ 20:12 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HYPOTHRAXER
    Other than Dance nation and perhaps Narcos and B Charme, hardly any of those are Euro.
    And how about Apollo's "Dance" or Kate Ryan's dance remake of "Desenchantee", which are nearly perfect examples of mozzarella goodness? Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with liking those tunes, I even remember when I listened to those all the time, and I would still say today that they are great upbeat dance songs...but to put them in a real TRANCE list is like putting ATC, Ace Of Base or even DJ Sammy's "Heaven" in that category. BTW, I actually dislike using the term "Euro" to describe cheesy dance or trance music, simply because the overwhelming majority of quality tunage comes from europe ANYWAY. I would just stick to terms like "dance" or "trancepop".

    ...I guess I was just more disturbed by the fact that I saw high quality oldschool masterpieces like Lange's "Follow Me" clumped together amongst that desperately cheese-infested list. It reminded me of instances when I see stellar tunes like Delerium's "Silence" (DJ tiesto mix etc) on a list with something from Lasgo... simply frightening!
    Last edited by chadi; 10-11-2007 at 06:34 AM.

  2. #737
    leoleoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    01-15-2014 @ 13:05 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,322
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts
    Greece
    Plummet feat. Cheramy Burgess Ė Damaged (Antillas Remix) is one of the best for sure.

  3. #738
    Randleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    04-18-2017 @ 08:28 AM
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    475
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Netherlands
    motorcycle_-_as_the_rush_comes_(gabriel_and_dresden_sw._str._m ix)

    think that is a track with an outstanding vocal



  4. #739

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-01-2009 @ 19:00 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaŪas CDV
    DJ Tomcraft - Happiness loneliness
    TiŽsto - Love comes again
    BT - Force of gravity (TiŽsto remix)
    TiŽsto - Just Be
    Armin van buuren - Shivers

    And others .... xD
    armin van buuren shivers is the single best vocal song ever imo

    not in love with it so much now

    but i can remember when it first came out for like 4 months that was all i listened to...n the strange thing was everytime i listened to it, the impact i got from the vocals/drop was the same each time..


    maddness

  5. #740
    Przyssawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    10-13-2008 @ 00:00 AM
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Poland
    hmm vocal track, let me think ;p

    Schulz - Cause you know
    luminary - my world , amsterdam

    i like them most

  6. #741
    HYPOTHRAXER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    10-13-2007 @ 03:45 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by chadi
    And how about Apollo's "Dance" or Kate Ryan's dance remake of "Desenchantee", which are nearly perfect examples of mozzarella goodness? Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with liking those tunes, I even remember when I listened to those all the time, and I would still say today that they are great upbeat dance songs...but to put them in a real TRANCE list is like putting ATC, Ace Of Base or even DJ Sammy's "Heaven" in that category. BTW, I actually dislike using the term "Euro" to describe cheesy dance or trance music, simply because the overwhelming majority of quality tunage comes from europe ANYWAY. I would just stick to terms like "dance" or "trancepop".

    ...I guess I was just more disturbed by the fact that I saw high quality oldschool masterpieces like Lange's "Follow Me" clumped together amongst that desperately cheese-infested list. It reminded me of instances when I see stellar tunes like Delerium's "Silence" (DJ tiesto mix etc) on a list with something from Lasgo... simply frightening!
    I know what you mean, however you must remember that Vocal Trance isn't one style but many. That is what differs Lasgo from Delirium or Milk Inc. from Armin Van Buuren. Euro, or trancepop as you call it, is not so far from Trance. In fact, just like R&B and Country evolved into Rock, Vocal Trance is a mixed evolution of old school Trance and 80s/90s Euro. I find what many people named in this thread is dull. The Silence pops up alot, No One on Earth as well, great compositions and tunes but I never really adored them, it feels as if there's something missing, in other words not really my style. In my opinion Vocal Trance needs to have the "Euro essence" in it, not as much as so the track sound Euro, just slight, otherwise it isn't Vocal Trance, it's Trance with lyrics strapped to it. I know what you're talking about when you call those tracks cheezy and when you say "real trance list", I guess you can call me a not a "real trance" fan, but they don't stoop that far down the Euro road. That list is exactly Vocal Trance. Maybe not your style of Vocal Trance, but still Vocal Trance.
    HYPOTHRAXER comes from the verb to HYPOTHRAX. Of course no one can be told what HYPOTHRAXING really is. You have to experience it for yourself.

  7. #742
    chadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    01-10-2013 @ 20:12 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HYPOTHRAXER
    I know what you mean, however you must remember that Vocal Trance isn't one style but many. That is what differs Lasgo from Delirium or Milk Inc. from Armin Van Buuren. Euro, or trancepop as you call it, is not so far from Trance. In fact, just like R&B and Country evolved into Rock, Vocal Trance is a mixed evolution of old school Trance and 80s/90s Euro. I find what many people named in this thread is dull. The Silence pops up alot, No One on Earth as well, great compositions and tunes but I never really adored them, it feels as if there's something missing, in other words not really my style. In my opinion Vocal Trance needs to have the "Euro essence" in it, not as much as so the track sound Euro, just slight, otherwise it isn't Vocal Trance, it's Trance with lyrics strapped to it. I know what you're talking about when you call those tracks cheezy and when you say "real trance list", I guess you can call me a not a "real trance" fan, but they don't stoop that far down the Euro road. That list is exactly Vocal Trance. Maybe not your style of Vocal Trance, but still Vocal Trance.
    Besides the cognitive dissonance in your "reasoning", there ARE in fact a few things that you are ignoring in the process of trying to make practically every form of electronic music with vocals that you like "trance"--- albeit the topic of defining music in general is one of almost unparalleled subjectivity when things get less dramatically distinct. Nevertheless, there are certain standards that have been set up to create perceptible differences between what should be categorized as what.

    Not that it makes your opinion on what you like personally any less legitimate for the moment, but I'd be interested to know how long you've actually been listening to "trance" and how MUCH you've actually heard. The reason I ask is because usually there is an evolution that seems to inevitably take place where the taste starts to become more refined to the point where you begin noticing the beauty of less commercially-geared songs in the electronic scene and trance genre specifically. To give you a little understanding of what I'm talking about, let me give you a little story about the evolution in my tastes.

    The first electronic dance song I ever heard was La Bouche's "Be My Lover"...I'll never forget walking through the store and noticing how unbelievably danceable and catchy the song was. It wasn't until years later that I got exposed on accident via a radio request to Aqua's "Barbie Girl", which, completely floored me because of its "amazing" electronic dance sound complemented by such girlishly helium-esque vocals :-D. After that I began exploring into the genre of eurodance/europop more and I discovered acts such as Snap, ATC, Haddaway, Daze, Diana Fox, Joee, E-Type, Imperio, Sarina Paris, Amber, Ace of Base, Bambee, X-Perience, etc,...After being extremely in love I began to discover some of the more "serious" sounding "eurotrance" such as Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Kate Ryan, 4 Strings, DJ Tatana, Fragma, Noemi, Rimini Project, DJ Encore, Sylver, Datura etc. all of which were extremely accessible and played a great part in shaping my tastes, especially the "higher quality" ones like Rimini Project, Fragma, DJ Encore and 4 Strings. (In fact, you might want to give all of the artists I mentioned a listen, if you haven't heard all of them yet, I think you'd find them very enjoyable!)

    Another year or so went by and I visited some trance forums thinking that everyone would be just as passionate about Fragma as I was. I remember being furious after seeing a topic about how cheesy Fragma's "Man In The Moon" was, so I told them how bad their taste was in music and how BEAUTIFUL and CATCHY the trance song was! I got so derided that I became somewhat hurt by the whole thing and decided not to post anymore. But soon I was curious to hear some of the music that the others were calling "good quality trance", so I couldn't help but look them up.

    I'll never forget the first quality vocal trance song that heard which was Tomski feat. Jan Johnston - Love Will Come. It was so catchy and melodic, but yet DEEPER and more meaningful lyrically than the commercial/artificial melodic sound that I was used to hearing. I was hooked and soon I discovered acts such as Above & Beyond/OceanLab.

    It was as if I was beginning to see a difference between what was considered "cheesy" and what was quality, without simply being influenced by what others were telling me but by what I was experiencing in my own tastes. Nevertheless, I still wasn't identifying with some of the tunes that people were considering "amazing", and I still don't care for particular tunes that others are passionate about. For instance, I thought that Tiesto's Remix of Silence was just not melodic or cool enough at all...I even considered the vocals to be somewhat annoying at the time. But more time passed and I soon began to graudually see that it wasn't all about instant hook impression that defines a good song, but it's replay value. That is what separates cheese from quality. Cheese defines a type of music that sounds formulated purposely for commercial recognition by using oversimplified sounds and melodic patterns but inherently lacking in qualities that will make it a memorable tune that you will play again and again even 10 years from now.

    Quality on the other hand DOES NOT MEAN WITHOUT MELODY -- this is a misconception that has been perpetuated by pseudo-elitest wannabes who start digressing into listening to senseless clatter with no tune. Melody is an INTEGRAL part of making a song beautiful and memorable, but it also incorporates more meaningful lyrics, and a greater deal of depth and surrounding complexities. Certainly not to be confused with being "dull", which anyone will think initially after listening to a lot of cheese.

    One of the easiest ways to distinguish europop/dance from vocal trance is if you were to remove the vocals. You see, Vocal Trance is simply a bonafide trance production (replete with all of the criteria that makes a song "trance" according to the definition) that has been embellished by vocals. If you take away the vocals and the base music sounds more like regular dance or a dance song with more electronic elements, it probably isn't trance.

    So contrary to your claim that vocal trance encompasses many styles, it has specific relevance to vocals being used in an otherwise instrumental trance music production. So just because you might want to categorize Aqua's Barbie Girl as vocal trance on the basis that it has electronic elements and that it is RELATED to trance because of its dance beat and vocals, doesn't make it really so.

    Electronic Dance Music (EDM) encompasses all of the styles, including trance, house, eurodance etc and all of their subgenres. Just because I personally find Snap and La Bouche to be high quality eurodance acts doesn't make them vocal trance. They are what they are and they are good at it! On a side note, I don't know where you get your "facts" about R&B and country evolving into rock . They are completely different and never have been related.

    If a song that is categorized by some as "vocal trance" also appears in "euro-dance" categories and playlists, it probably is more accurately on the dance side as opposed to the trance side of things, in which case you wouldn't want to include it in a serious trance/vocal trance listing. This would be the case with DJ Sammy's "Heaven"....laying the utter cheesiness aside, it really isn't even vocal trance, despite the fact that some may wish to argue that it has the TECHNICAL elements for making it vocaltrance.

    In concluding then, I'm not telling you what you should like, I'm merely pointing out that you should weed out some of the dance songs out of your trance list. I'm not out to make fun of your tastes because I remember the way I used to be and I know that there is a process that happens and it's not going to be some sudden epiphany.

    But let me share with you one of the songs that used to be a huge favorite of mine and was instrumental in my process of moving on to a less readily commercial side of trance music. You might have heard the cheesy remake of this song by the band called "Miss Jane"...but here is the original vocalist for the 1992 dance version of the song which she later updated in 2002 as a great vocal trance track. It's called "Fine Day", and you can watch my youtube upload here:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9FIXlKL805Q

    If you like it, you can download a high quality (320kbps) version of it here:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ra263g

    Cheers!
    Last edited by chadi; 10-12-2007 at 21:34 PM.

  8. #743
    HYPOTHRAXER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    10-13-2007 @ 03:45 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by chadi
    Besides the cognitive dissonance in your "reasoning", there ARE in fact a few things that you are ignoring in the process of trying to make practically every form of electronic music with vocals that you like "trance"--- albeit the topic of defining music in general is one of almost unparalleled subjectivity when things get less dramatically distinct. Nevertheless, there are certain standards that have been set up to create perceptible differences between what should be categorized as what.

    Not that it makes your opinion on what you like personally any less legitimate for the moment, but I'd be interested to know how long you've actually been listening to "trance" and how MUCH you've actually heard. The reason I ask is because usually there is an evolution that seems to inevitably take place where the taste starts to become more refined to the point where you begin noticing the beauty of less commercially-geared songs in the electronic scene and trance genre specifically. To give you a little understanding of what I'm talking about, let me give you a little story about the evolution in my tastes.

    The first electronic dance song I ever heard was La Bouche's "Be My Lover"...I'll never forget walking through the store and noticing how unbelievably danceable and catchy the song was. It wasn't until years later that I got exposed on accident via a radio request to Aqua's "Barbie Girl", which, completely floored me because of its "amazing" electronic dance sound complemented by such girlishly helium-esque vocals :-D. After that I began exploring into the genre of eurodance/europop more and I discovered acts such as Snap, ATC, Haddaway, Daze, Diana Fox, Joee, E-Type, Imperio, Sarina Paris, Amber, Ace of Base, Bambee, X-Perience, etc,...After being extremely in love I began to discover some of the more "serious" sounding "eurotrance" such as Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Kate Ryan, 4 Strings, DJ Tatana, Fragma, Noemi, Rimini Project, DJ Encore, Sylver, Datura etc. all of which were extremely accessible and played a great part in shaping my tastes, especially the "higher quality" ones like Rimini Project, Fragma, DJ Encore and 4 Strings. (In fact, you might want to give all of the artists I mentioned a listen, if you haven't heard all of them yet, I think you'd find them very enjoyable!)

    Another year or so went by and I visited some trance forums thinking that everyone would be just as passionate about Fragma as I was. I remember being furious after seeing a topic about how cheesy Fragma's "Man In The Moon" was, so I told them how bad their taste was in music and how BEAUTIFUL and CATCHY the trance song was! I got so derided that I became somewhat hurt by the whole thing and decided not to post anymore. But soon I was curious to hear some of the music that the others were calling "good quality trance", so I couldn't help but look them up.

    I'll never forget the first quality vocal trance song that heard which was Tomski feat. Jan Johnston - Love Will Come. It was so catchy and melodic, but yet DEEPER and more meaningful lyrically than the commercial/artificial melodic sound that I was used to hearing. I was hooked and soon I discovered acts such as Above & Beyond/OceanLab.

    It was as if I was beginning to see a difference between what was considered "cheesy" and what was quality, without simply being influenced by what others were telling me but by what I was experiencing in my own tastes. Nevertheless, I still wasn't identifying with some of the tunes that people were considering "amazing", and I still don't care for particular tunes that others are passionate about. For instance, I thought that Tiesto's Remix of Silence was just not melodic or cool enough at all...I even considered the vocals to be somewhat annoying at the time. But more time passed and I soon began to graudually see that it wasn't all about instant hook impression that defines a good song, but it's replay value. That is what separates cheese from quality. Cheese defines a type of music that sounds formulated purposely for commercial recognition by using oversimplified sounds and melodic patterns but inherently lacking in qualities that will make it a memorable tune that you will play again and again even 10 years from now.

    Quality on the other hand DOES NOT MEAN WITHOUT MELODY -- this is a misconception that has been perpetuated by pseudo-elitest wannabes who start digressing into listening to senseless clatter with no tune. Melody is an INTEGRAL part of making a song beautiful and memorable, but it also incorporates more meaningful lyrics, and a greater deal of depth and surrounding complexities. Certainly not to be confused with being "dull", which anyone will think initially after listening to a lot of cheese.

    One of the easiest ways to distinguish europop/dance from vocal trance is if you were to remove the vocals. You see, Vocal Trance is simply a bonafide trance production (replete with all of the criteria that makes a song "trance" according to the definition) that has been embellished by vocals. If you take away the vocals and the base music sounds more like regular dance or a dance song with more electronic elements, it probably isn't trance.

    So contrary to your claim that vocal trance encompasses many styles, it has specific relevance to vocals being used in an otherwise instrumental trance music production. So just because you might want to categorize Aqua's Barbie Girl as vocal trance on the basis that it has electronic elements and that it is RELATED to trance because of its dance beat and vocals, doesn't make it really so.

    Electronic Dance Music (EDM) encompasses all of the styles, including trance, house, eurodance etc and all of their subgenres. Just because I personally find Snap and La Bouche to be high quality eurodance acts doesn't make them vocal trance. They are what they are and they are good at it! On a side note, I don't know where you get your "facts" about R&B and country evolving into rock . They are completely different and never have been related.

    If a song that is categorized by some as "vocal trance" also appears in "euro-dance" categories and playlists, it probably is more accurately on the dance side as opposed to the trance side of things, in which case you wouldn't want to include it in a serious trance/vocal trance listing. This would be the case with DJ Sammy's "Heaven"....laying the utter cheesiness aside, it really isn't even vocal trance, despite the fact that some may wish to argue that it has the TECHNICAL elements for making it vocaltrance.

    In concluding then, I'm not telling you what you should like, I'm merely pointing out that you should weed out some of the dance songs out of your trance list. I'm not out to make fun of your tastes because I remember the way I used to be and I know that there is a process that happens and it's not going to be some sudden epiphany.

    But let me share with you one of the songs that used to be a huge favorite of mine and was instrumental in my process of moving on to a less readily commercial side of trance music. You might have heard the cheesy remake of this song by the band called "Miss Jane"...but here is the original vocalist for the 1992 dance version of the song which she later updated in 2002 as a great vocal trance track. It's called "Fine Day", and you can watch my youtube upload here:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9FIXlKL805Q

    If you like it, you can download a high quality (320kbps) version of it here:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ra263g

    Cheers!
    I have to admit, I'm not the ultimate trance junkie. I have just as much Rap, Rock, Jazz, Classical and other genres as I do Trance in my playlist. But I have heard alot of decent and great artists from listening to what people say they like and what they say is good. I experimented, listened to alot of different styles and artists from Dance 2 Trance to Paul Van Dyk to Infected Mushroom. Now since my first Vocal Trance experience were acts such as, Milk Inc., Lasgo, Jessy, Sylver, and other "Commercial Euro-Trance" subgenres I pretty much disliked what I heard when Armin Van Buuren and such came along. And then when some unknown artist came up, I really didn't think much of it. Maybe I did grow up on commercial trance and am still that way, but our entire argument is still about my...misinterpretation of the Vocal Trance genre? All I'm saying is that those songs aren't DJ Sammy nor are they Scooter. They're still considered Vocal Trance, "technically" if anything. They're tracks I think are great. Maybe I was mistaken at the time by saying they're the "definition" of it, in which case I take my words back. Oh and I still think Fine Day is a fine tune. I heard it a while back, love the Mike Koglin mix.
    HYPOTHRAXER comes from the verb to HYPOTHRAX. Of course no one can be told what HYPOTHRAXING really is. You have to experience it for yourself.

  9. #744
    migueliiito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    10-30-2009 @ 10:51 AM
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    612
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Sweden

    The best vocal trance track ever:

    Tiesto - Just be(Antillas Club mix)




    In Trance We Trust

  10. #745
    Planispere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    09-02-2011 @ 23:09 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Randleman
    motorcycle_-_as_the_rush_comes_(gabriel_and_dresden_sw._str._m ix)

    think that is a track with an outstanding vocal
    Agree. But for me Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Armin van Buuren Universal Religion Mix) is more interesting
    Jonas Steur featuring Jennifer Rene - Fall To Pieces another one beautiful track
    Trance Is Style Of My LIfe!

  11. #746
    cosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    01-26-2009 @ 23:11 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    pretty well much any Above and beyond vocal track will stand above most other producers,
    personal favourite would be oceanlab - satilite, or alone tonight
    TRANCEBLOODED

  12. #747

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    11-12-2008 @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Romania
    Jonas Steur featuring Jennifer Rene - Fall To Pieces great track!!!

  13. #748

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    05-21-2012 @ 15:27 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    India
    As the rush comes - motorcycle
    mindcircus - way out west
    sweet misery- Dj tiesto

    and these days Highglow- Taxigirl

    ALL HAIL TIESTO where does he find all these people ??

  14. #749
    Mostafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    12-21-2013 @ 04:54 AM
    Location
    ♫ Trance City ♫
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    1,592
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Egypt
    actually there's too many great vocal trance tracks like:

    Armin Van Buuren - Shivers

    Armin Van Buuren Feat. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire

    Armin Van Buuren Feat. Justine Suissa - Wall of Sound

    Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Armin Van Buuren's Universal Religion Remix)

    Above & Beyond - Good For Me

    Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep (Original Mix)

    Above & Beyond Feat. Zoe Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

    BT - Mercury and solace (BT 12 Mastermix)

    DJ TiŽsto Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be

    Solarstone & JES - Like A Waterfall

    Luminary - My World (Andy Moor mix)

    Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix)

    Jes - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)

    Deepsky Feat. JES - Talk like a Stranger (Markus Schulz Return to Coldharbour Mix)

    Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets (Seamus Haji & Paul Emmanuel Remix)

    Chris Lake - Carry Me Away (Original Club Mix)

    Ridgewalkers Feat. El - Find (Andy Moor Mix)

    and that's what on my mind now

  15. #750
    Drim3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    11-11-2012 @ 23:17 PM
    Location
    Inka-Terra
    Gender
    Posts
    614
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts
    Peru
    Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Remix)
    TiŽsto - Just Be (Antillas Club Mix)
    Agnelli & Nelson - Holding Onto Nothing (Pvd Edit)
    Yoav - Beautiful Lie (Giuseppe Ottaviani Vocal Remix)
    White Water - The Unknown (Club Mix)
    Turn off the light... n take a deep breath!!
    Feel the music inside ur soul with in10city
    Trance or Die !!!!



Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •