Hello guest! It looks like you're not a member yet. Register for free and get full access!

View Poll Results: Do you use Drug?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never!

    155 23.74%
  • Only alcohol

    220 33.69%
  • Ive used drug sometimes

    90 13.78%
  • A few times per year

    73 11.18%
  • Regularly

    62 9.49%
  • Im going out of my mind every weekend

    20 3.06%
  • Im always mentally sick..

    6 0.92%
  • Im not using drug, the drug is using me

    16 2.45%
  • Never, but interested!

    11 1.68%
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 825

Thread: Are you using Drugs?

  1. #736

    PegaSus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:04 AM
    Location
    Beilen
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Posts
    12,328
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    7,222
    Thanked 4,234x in 2,559 Posts
    Netherlands
    Not had drugs in agesssss! Would like to take M soon though.
    My CD Collection:

    1000 items and rising

    http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=PegaSus2k6



  2. #737
    Hensmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:18 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Posts
    5,719
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,449
    Thanked 2,291x in 1,586 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    Was Vibrasphere good?
    Not as good as I was hoping from him, but I think it had a lot to do with the sound system being very tailored (or at least better) for the Techno that most of the Dj's were playing. The bass was very over-powering so a lot of nice melodies at atmospheres were not as colourful. Also he was 5am - 7am so I was starting to loose energy by then haha.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hensmon For This Useful Post:

    PegaSus (10-07-2015)

  4. #738
    Nangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 16:56 PM
    Location
    Derry (Mostly)
    Gender
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 4,065x in 2,348 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hensmon View Post
    5am - 7am so I was starting to loose energy by then haha.
    5am is usually my limit too, especially since i stopped taking drugs. My legs and back start to get incredibly sore from dancing. Its a long ol' shift if you're in from around 10, too.
    Last edited by Nangle; 10-06-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    May Mix

  5. #739

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    01-13-2020 @ 00:01 AM
    Location
    Dublin
    Gender
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 257x in 179 Posts
    Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hensmon View Post
    Not as good as I was hoping from him, but I think it had a lot to do with the sound system being very tailored (or at least better) for the Techno that most of the Dj's were playing. The bass was very over-powering so a lot of nice melodies at atmospheres were not as colourful. Also he was 5am - 7am so I was starting to loose energy by then haha.
    Can happen sometimes alrite, shame. Ye I tend to find it becomes a tough old slog by that time!

  6. #740
    Hensmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:18 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Posts
    5,719
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,449
    Thanked 2,291x in 1,586 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangle View Post
    Its a long ol' shift if you're in from around 10, too.
    Yeah we got there at 10 ish to see Nanoplex set which was amazing. Got to 6am and my legs just wouldn't work anymore...despite the drugs haha!

  7. #741
    MrRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    12-08-2016 @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,655
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 291x in 179 Posts
    Netherlands
    Only tried two things that are considered drugs so far in my life: alcohol and magic mushrooms. I think I started with alcohol at age 19 or 20, before that I was afraid of the brain damage it causes. It was legal from 16 & up when I was growing up so a lot of my friends did drink, but I always refrained from it. I planned on starting at age 21 because apparently that is when your brain is fully developed and the damage is far less severe. Then it all changed one day when I was going out with a good friend and I was thinking: everybody does it, it won't kill me, why not try it. I was blown away by the effects. I loved the way it loosens you up, takes away social boundaries and generally makes you feel happier, more peaceful, less cynical. It was a revelation for me and I felt stupid for not trying it earlier. I felt like I missed out in the years prior.

    I didn't abuse the drinking and would only do it every now and then (maybe once or twice a month?). I didn't get any hangovers but I did notice one negative side-effect: it didn't feel that healthy afterwards and I felt a bit drained when I sobered up. That, combined with the fact that it started becoming more normal for me is why I stopped praising it after some time. I would still do it and had fun nights and parties, but there were multiple instances where I thought about either quitting or using less (not that I used much anyway, probably 2-8 glasses a month).


    Early this year my little brother told me about magic mushrooms (truffles actually, which are basically the same when it comes to the active substance, the big difference is that they are fully legal whereas actual mushrooms are unfortunately only partially legal in the Netherlands). He told me it was an amazing experience, where he felt like he was on his bed, rowing a boat through the jungle. I told him I was interested in trying it out someday, but first I had to think about it, read up the effects and possible side-effects. Also I already had my 'spiritual awakening' and my life had already been changed so much for the better that I felt a bit scared to try out this drug, I was still developing myself in so many ways that I feared doing this drug might mess with this entire process. A few months ago he asked me again and I said 'let's do it.' Everything I read about it made it seem like an amazing drug that didn't have any bad side-effects! (unless you feel bad about yourself, are depressed or pregnant)

    So, we decided to take some together. Initially I felt a bit sick after consuming them and thought to myself: "What have I gotten myself into?". But this quickly changed and I had an amazing trip. Music, life and existence all become so incredibly beautiful!! I can go on about the amazing effects for ages, but if anyone is interested I advise you to look up 'psilocybin mushrooms'. There is no hangover or anything similar, in fact you only feel better about everything afterwards. I have now done it 10 times and also had one and a halve bad trip. But even then I didn't feel bad afterwards. As for your health, it doesn't do any damage. Just do it in a safe and responsible way (for example, don't participate in traffic while on shrooms). The only bad thing I experienced about it is that sometimes my eyes feel a bit painful, like they have been used too much and too intensely. Which is probably true, because you see the most amazingly beautiful things!! Besides I tested my eyes yesterday and the instructor told me nobody had scored as well on the test as I did (I've always had great eye sight ). I recommend reading 'Heaven and Hell' by Aldous Huxley, he describes it all quite well! He used mescaline, which is in a lot of ways very similar and something I also want to try. Alcohol is really boring (and toxic) in comparison I feel. You can't get physically addicted to shrooms. The reason I do it quite often is because it teaches you so many things and is such an amazingly beautiful experience. Most people who use it only do it a couple of times per year.


    Long story short: look up psilocybin mushrooms and see if it might suit you! I wonder if anyone else on this forum has experiences with this beautiful natural product?

    I've loved life before trying it, but now this is even more enhanced and the most beautiful and profound experiences in my life have been while on shrooms. I have become far less cynical and much more in contact with my deeper inner self. You will totally look at life differently and these insights will help you through sober life. It is not a 'fun recreational drug', just to feel good. It is for sure a life-changer, a spiritual teacher! It has even made me spiritual in a sense, before I used to be quite narrow-minded in that sense, a slave to atheism and taking the scientific world view as the only valid one. I am still a scientist (or study to be), but now I know there is a beautiful world, a different dimension, beyond that as well...
    Eco complete discography

    trance (noun) - a state of ecstasy or mystic absorption so intense as to cause a temporary loss of consciousness at the earthly level

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRabbit For This Useful Post:

    Hensmon (10-30-2015)

  9. #742
    Hensmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:18 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Posts
    5,719
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,449
    Thanked 2,291x in 1,586 Posts
    United Kingdom
    ^ Great post I will share my experiences with them. I have tried mushrooms a few times and have had a mixed times. Never a 'bad' trip but sometimes there are hours within a trip that are so intense/powerful/extreme that it can become a bit too much. Various species of mushroom will have very, very different effects and levels of intensity when consumed...

    The truffles I took in Amsterdam made me feel like a philosopher (seriously). Visuals were minimal - like a warm fuzz/enhanced colours - but I felt really nice and heightened content-ness of the mind. I felt like I had gained some sort of understanding about life, but wouldn't say this had a lasting impression or changed me once the trip was over. My brother also had similar experience like this with American mushrooms.

    I took a lot of different looking mushrooms in Asia. Some were just one giant mushroom which we all took a bite from (with ketchup ha), and some were wet, smaller and more in number. Our guesthouse host cooked some for us in an omelet and we headed off to full-moon party in Thailand. Safe to say we all lost our minds. Fire jugglers, iguanas, monkeys, jungle, music, sand/ocean, 1000's of people... you can only imagine! The intensity was insane, with a physical rush similar to ecstasy. This last 1.5 hours (coming up) but felt like much much longer. I was not hating it, but I was not loving it either. I was just so consumed by it and been taken on a ride like no other (even words out of peoples mouth made no sense, it was like hearing different languages). However once the 'come up' had past and I had regained a calmness and control, it was 6 hours of pure bliss. I saw the sun come up in the middle of the night, I saw colourful dragon-like fish swimming in the sea, I saw sand moving like waves. I felt so happy, content, amazing, awestruck, it was incredible...

    1 year later I did the same again at the same place (different shrooms) and spent hours and hours laughing. Flipping into swimming pools, running around, laughing uncontrollably at everything, exploring, sitting on the back of motorbikes...wow! Another amazing, but different experience. Saying this, I have also seen the dark side of them too as often there has been someone in our group who really does not enjoy, but as MrRabbit said, they feel 100% fine after riding it out. One friend went to a different place mentally, I think he was unable to see us in front of him. Couldn't speak, move... Just gone, but clearly in a bad place. I ate the same ones but was ok.

    My opinion - outside is the only place to take them. You need to feel free and clear of mind. Nature is your friend. Keeping yourself occupied by doing stuff/missions/things is key (and often hilarious). It's when you are left to dwell on inner thoughts that things can potentially get too much. Oh and small doses is a personal preference for me, with good research into what shroom you are taking. Not for people who may suffer from mental disorders. Fun fact - Motovation and happiness levels days (sometimes weeks) after consuming are really high!
    Last edited by Hensmon; 10-31-2015 at 12:28 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hensmon For This Useful Post:

    MrRabbit (10-31-2015)

  11. #743
    MrRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    12-08-2016 @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,655
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 291x in 179 Posts
    Netherlands
    True, the different species certainly make a huge difference! So far I have tried 4 kinds, all truffles.

    The truffles you took in Amsterdam sound like Tampanensis, nicknamed 'Philospher's Stone'. I think these are the most commonly sold to tourists and is the recommended one for starters. It's also the one I took for the first two trips and I can really recommend them! Visuals are really subtle, but you'll feel really good as well have lots of amazing deep philosophical thoughts!

    After that I tried 'Atlantis' and that is my favourite one! It is similar to Tampanensis in some regards, with the biggest difference that the trip is generally stronger, more intense. Furthermore visuals will be a lot more prominent. They will be so beautiful, I have been in nature and saw the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I often have 'closed eyes visuals' with these truffles and that is also so amazingly beautiful, but on a different, higher spiritual level.

    Dude! That experience in Asia sounds so awesome! I love reading about people's experiences with these magic mushrooms, I can totally imagine (or perhaps phrased better: relate to) how you felt / what you saw, because once you have tripped on mushrooms, you know that anything is possible. Which is interesting, because it is always very personal and everybody will react and feel differently. I love reading and writing 'trip reports'. Have you every done that?

    You are totally right in your final paragraph. But I'd like to add that sometimes, it can be very interesting to do nothing and just dwell on your inner thoughts and feelings. You have to feel confident in your own skin because otherwise things might turn nasty, but it can also be a very educational or beautiful experience. I have gained so many new insights into who I am as a person by doing this, it's incredible. The thing is, your mind will work so differently when on shrooms, you will often be able to look at things from a perspective you never deemed possible. Sometimes very objectively I'd say. Furthermore: music you like is amazing! Always have your favourite music within reach! It can help you get out of sad feelings and give you a whole new perspective on your favourite music. Finally, I think tripping while outside is something for advanced users only, because being surrounded by people you don't know or don't feel comfortable with can be very overwhelming. Nature is amazing that is true, but I often only trip outside when I'm with someone I completely trust and not too far from home. Also, don't trip on your own when you have never done it before, I think it is easy to get overwhelmed by it the first time.

    I said I experienced 1,5 bad trips, but actually that's not entirely true. I did have an experience with a bad trip, where I felt physically completely drained and while this was terrible, it only lasted a few minutes and I felt fine afterwards. So that would be half a bad trip I think. The other one I referred to wasn't so much of a bad trip, I just totally lost my short term memory (but regained it afterwards, no worries ) and I had no control over what I was doing. It didn't feel bad, but I was slightly worried I might do something stupid without me even knowing. It was like I had gone insane and it lasted the entire trip. This was when I took one of the strongest truffles ('Hollandia'). I won't do this again, at least not anytime soon, because 'Atlantis' seems to be ideal for me. But I'd also love to try out actual mushrooms sometime.

    You seem to have had a lot of experience with different substances @Hensmon, have you ever tried Salvia, LSD, mescaline or DMT/Ayahuasca I wonder? And if so, what have been your experiences? I am really interested in trying out all those substances at one point in my life (except maybe for LSD since it's illegal, which makes it a) harder and shadier to get it and b) more likely to be at least partially filled with chemical waste/toxics.) And Salvia is apparently just plain weird and not really 'fun' or pleasant at all so not sure if I want to try it.

    I think it's funny that I am now so passionate about this subject, while I was never really interested in drugs and always felt like I'd never want to do them, except maybe try a safe hallucinogenic at one point in my life. After trying mushrooms I know I'd have missed out on so many beautiful things if I never did them! Besides, I am convinced mushrooms are actually one of the safest drugs out there, safer than alcohol or nicotine for sure, which are completely accepted within society. The other drugs I mentioned I think are all 'safe' drugs as well, as long as you use them responsibly. There is a reason many/all of them have been used in ancient cultures for spiritual enlightenment! I will stay away from the more artificial/addictive/dangerous stuff though, which are only there to make you temporarily feel good, but drain and mess you up afterwards. I think it's beautiful that nature provides us with these amazing substances that are present in so many mushrooms (and a couple of cacti and leaves/plants).

    By the way, after taking a certain truffle 'Psilocybe Dragon' I had a lot of really vivid and beautiful dreams I could remember when I woke up. I can still see these beautiful images before me when I think about it. I have only tried that once though and after tripping on a different truffle the dreams generally weren't as vivid and visually beautiful anymore, so I'd like to try it again sometime and see if it was just a coincidence or an actual characteristic side-effect of this truffle.
    Eco complete discography

    trance (noun) - a state of ecstasy or mystic absorption so intense as to cause a temporary loss of consciousness at the earthly level

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrRabbit For This Useful Post:

    badass (11-10-2015), Hensmon (11-02-2015)

  13. #744
    badass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    08-12-2017 @ 00:28 AM
    Location
    Shalondaniquaishaville
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    5,621
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3,821
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,105 Posts
    United States
    Recently, I have smoked with a few of my s


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

    Altair (11-12-2015), Hensmon (11-11-2015)

  15. #745
    badass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    08-12-2017 @ 00:28 AM
    Location
    Shalondaniquaishaville
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    5,621
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3,821
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,105 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
    True, the different species certainly make a huge difference! So far I have tried 4 kinds, all truffles.

    The truffles you took in Amsterdam sound like Tampanensis, nicknamed 'Philospher's Stone'. I think these are the most commonly sold to tourists and is the recommended one for starters. It's also the one I took for the first two trips and I can really recommend them! Visuals are really subtle, but you'll feel really good as well have lots of amazing deep philosophical thoughts!

    After that I tried 'Atlantis' and that is my favourite one! It is similar to Tampanensis in some regards, with the biggest difference that the trip is generally stronger, more intense. Furthermore visuals will be a lot more prominent. They will be so beautiful, I have been in nature and saw the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I often have 'closed eyes visuals' with these truffles and that is also so amazingly beautiful, but on a different, higher spiritual level.

    Dude! That experience in Asia sounds so awesome! I love reading about people's experiences with these magic mushrooms, I can totally imagine (or perhaps phrased better: relate to) how you felt / what you saw, because once you have tripped on mushrooms, you know that anything is possible. Which is interesting, because it is always very personal and everybody will react and feel differently. I love reading and writing 'trip reports'. Have you every done that?

    You are totally right in your final paragraph. But I'd like to add that sometimes, it can be very interesting to do nothing and just dwell on your inner thoughts and feelings. You have to feel confident in your own skin because otherwise things might turn nasty, but it can also be a very educational or beautiful experience. I have gained so many new insights into who I am as a person by doing this, it's incredible. The thing is, your mind will work so differently when on shrooms, you will often be able to look at things from a perspective you never deemed possible. Sometimes very objectively I'd say. Furthermore: music you like is amazing! Always have your favourite music within reach! It can help you get out of sad feelings and give you a whole new perspective on your favourite music. Finally, I think tripping while outside is something for advanced users only, because being surrounded by people you don't know or don't feel comfortable with can be very overwhelming. Nature is amazing that is true, but I often only trip outside when I'm with someone I completely trust and not too far from home. Also, don't trip on your own when you have never done it before, I think it is easy to get overwhelmed by it the first time.

    I said I experienced 1,5 bad trips, but actually that's not entirely true. I did have an experience with a bad trip, where I felt physically completely drained and while this was terrible, it only lasted a few minutes and I felt fine afterwards. So that would be half a bad trip I think. The other one I referred to wasn't so much of a bad trip, I just totally lost my short term memory (but regained it afterwards, no worries ) and I had no control over what I was doing. It didn't feel bad, but I was slightly worried I might do something stupid without me even knowing. It was like I had gone insane and it lasted the entire trip. This was when I took one of the strongest truffles ('Hollandia'). I won't do this again, at least not anytime soon, because 'Atlantis' seems to be ideal for me. But I'd also love to try out actual mushrooms sometime.

    You seem to have had a lot of experience with different substances @Hensmon, have you ever tried Salvia, LSD, mescaline or DMT/Ayahuasca I wonder? And if so, what have been your experiences? I am really interested in trying out all those substances at one point in my life (except maybe for LSD since it's illegal, which makes it a) harder and shadier to get it and b) more likely to be at least partially filled with chemical waste/toxics.) And Salvia is apparently just plain weird and not really 'fun' or pleasant at all so not sure if I want to try it.

    I think it's funny that I am now so passionate about this subject, while I was never really interested in drugs and always felt like I'd never want to do them, except maybe try a safe hallucinogenic at one point in my life. After trying mushrooms I know I'd have missed out on so many beautiful things if I never did them! Besides, I am convinced mushrooms are actually one of the safest drugs out there, safer than alcohol or nicotine for sure, which are completely accepted within society. The other drugs I mentioned I think are all 'safe' drugs as well, as long as you use them responsibly. There is a reason many/all of them have been used in ancient cultures for spiritual enlightenment! I will stay away from the more artificial/addictive/dangerous stuff though, which are only there to make you temporarily feel good, but drain and mess you up afterwards. I think it's beautiful that nature provides us with these amazing substances that are present in so many mushrooms (and a couple of cacti and leaves/plants).

    By the way, after taking a certain truffle 'Psilocybe Dragon' I had a lot of really vivid and beautiful dreams I could remember when I woke up. I can still see these beautiful images before me when I think about it. I have only tried that once though and after tripping on a different truffle the dreams generally weren't as vivid and visually beautiful anymore, so I'd like to try it again sometime and see if it was just a coincidence or an actual characteristic side-effect of this truffle.
    Dude, we need to hang haha...

  16. #746

    PegaSus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:04 AM
    Location
    Beilen
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Posts
    12,328
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    7,222
    Thanked 4,234x in 2,559 Posts
    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by badass View Post
    Recently, I have smoked with a few of my s

    My CD Collection:

    1000 items and rising

    http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=PegaSus2k6



  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PegaSus For This Useful Post:

    Altair (11-12-2015), badass (11-11-2015)

  18. #747
    SupaNoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Online
    04-03-2019 @ 19:53 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,173
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked 418x in 285 Posts
    United Kingdom
    Never taken drugs, not even alcohol. Been offered weed once or twice, but never been curious. Some of my friends used to take drugs, there is one who still does occasionally. All in all, never seen the need for drugs at all.

  19. #748
    Nangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    06-04-2017 @ 16:56 PM
    Location
    Derry (Mostly)
    Gender
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 4,065x in 2,348 Posts
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaNoodles View Post
    not even alcohol.
    Don't worry, i drink enough for both of us at weekends.
    May Mix

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nangle For This Useful Post:

    Altair (11-12-2015), MrVrhgyiB (11-11-2015), SupaNoodles (11-12-2015)

  21. #749
    MrVrhgyiB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Online
    12-11-2017 @ 19:28 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,156
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 598x in 459 Posts
    Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangle View Post
    Don't worry, i drink enough for both of us at weekends.
    And on midweeek as well...

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MrVrhgyiB For This Useful Post:

    Nangle (11-11-2015)

  23. #750
    badass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    08-12-2017 @ 00:28 AM
    Location
    Shalondaniquaishaville
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Posts
    5,621
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    3,821
    Thanked 3,178x in 2,105 Posts
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by PegaSus View Post

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to badass For This Useful Post:

    Sszecret (11-11-2015)

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152535455 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •