Do you have...a shrubbery?!?!
You can still have indoor plants like herbs, thyme or basil or even grow potatoes indoor.I used to back when I had a garden.
I live in a top floor apartment so sadly no garden anymore.
I used to grow potatoes, rhubarb, and long beans in my little patch of greenery and has a little poly-tunnel where I’d grow herbs (coriander, basil, thyme and rocket) and started on some cherry tomatoes as well.
I wasn’t particularly great at it to be honest, all those veggies are fairly easy to grow and don’t require much attention in the British climate (save for keeping the slugs away from the leaves)
I do miss my little garden
What kind of rose?I can hardly make time for it if any..
but I have some green areas around the house with:
- a couple of pear trees,
- an apple shrub, (wouldn't even call it a tree)
- some elevated patches with herbs (thym, mint, rosemary, dille etc.)
- an utterly useless olive tree
- a rose that my wife loves
- and a patch of grass that my kids destroy on a regular basis.